slobib
    slobib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1935

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It could be to discourage arbitrage players who want to deposit/withdraw large amounts fast, from doing that.
    I have deposited once and withdrawn 3 or 4 times in 3-4 years time. Obviously is not about this. Also double standards with fees for different countries, types of players are a disgrace.

rayray73
    rayray73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I am currently having the same issue with them. Did you get your issue resolved?

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

There is no indication that Bookmaker.eu is doing this, however they shorted my last withdrawal by almost exactly 3.5%. I posted about this but of course it was moved to the Saloon.

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    There is no indication that Bookmaker.eu is doing this, however they shorted my last withdrawal by almost exactly 3.5%. I posted about this but of course it was moved to the Saloon.
    Made a withdrawal from BM today and got the exact amount requested, no fee. Sharp account and I don't withdraw often
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deeppckts

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun35 View Post
    Made a withdrawal from BM today and got the exact amount requested, no fee. Sharp account and I don't withdraw often
    Thanks for the info

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

arbitrage players are bad business for any book it is why they kick them out nothing but a hassle

I would kick them all out

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It could be to discourage arbitrage players who want to deposit/withdraw large amounts fast, from doing that.

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    arbitrage players are bad business for any book it is why they kick them out nothing but a hassle

I would kick them all out
    Bookmaker is where the steam originates.

HomeRun35

Bookmaker is where the steam originates.
    Not sure about other sports but that's not the case for baseball. The Pinnacle open will reflect Bookmaker open movements but once Pinnacle opens I've never seen Pinnacle move more than a single cent off a max Bookmaker move and on day of later in the market Pinnacle won't move at all off Bookmaker.

deeppckts

Fine but the point is Pinnacle and Bookmaker both originate steam so arbitrage bettors end up betting against the steam at Pinn/Bookmaker. Every arbitrage player who has been at it a while knows that they lose long term at both places. That's why Pinn/bookmaker don't ban anyone either. They can and do use them to their advantage. It is very naive to say those two shops don't like arbitrage bettors.

It's the square shops that are dressmakers and move off air that hate steam chasers.

HomeRun35

Fine but the point is Pinnacle and Bookmaker both originate steam
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Doesn't originate steam mean that the other books move off that move? So if Pinnacle moves from -120 to -125, every book follows and steam chasing would be catching a soft book's -121 before they can move it off Pinnacle's move. If Pinnacle is at -120, and Bookmaker gets hit from -119 to -125, no other book is going to move(in baseball). Is it really considered originating steam if the move affects no other books prices?

First 12