Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4394

[RESOLVED] Stay away from TOPWAGER365.. They are broke and close acts that

MOD EDIT: Topwager365 provided enough evidence to justify their actions and show that the player was in the wrong in this matter

Had my act up to $3600 after losing $4000 in deposits the previous month.. Wasnt even up money on them.. They decide because a friend of mine who lives in the same town as me bets there as well that we are in a syndicate?? Mine you we never shared an ip or anything.. Just an excuse to close the acts and steal the balance..

Ed who is the supervisor is a Scammer!! Dont trust this guy!
    Last edited by Optional; 10-07-21 at 12:01 PM.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

are you sure it ain't Tony ?...

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

No.. Its Ed He used to work at 1vice .. Thought he was a straight up guy till he stole $8000 from me and 2 friends i know that had acts with him..

Tigerman1
    Tigerman1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Any luck getting it since then? They talk to you anymore?

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

They blocked my chat.. Wouldnt show me any proof of their bullshit accusations.. Hoping Sbr will get somewhere with them.. Brad has contacted them..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

what douchebags

too many books only like when you lose

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Right. Wasnt an issue the 3 weeks prior when i was losing $2k a week....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Had my act up to $3600 after losing $4000 in deposits the previous month.. Wasnt even up money on them.. They decide because a friend of mine who lives in the same town as me bets there as well that we are in a syndicate?? Mine you we never shared an ip or anything.. Just an excuse to close the acts and steal the balance..

Ed who is the supervisor is a Scammer!! Dont trust this guy!
    I am told that Topwager365 are having another look at your account and said they will get back to SBR as soon as possible.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Ya they can look all they want.. There were no rules broken.. Thanks Optimal..

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

two people = syndicate? LMAO what a joke of an excuse

why even bother with this site? it looks like a 5th grader made the site

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Right.. Its ridiculious... These places want referals... But if you have ppl you know that bet they call u a syndicate.. Scammers!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing View Post
    two people = syndicate? LMAO what a joke of an excuse
    It is not just two people. There are 5 involved in the "syndicate" and one admits to using false female ID as well.

SBR has asked them to supply some evidence the accounts have actually been used to circumvent limits or claim multiple bonuses etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Right.. Its ridiculious... These places want referals... But if you have ppl you know that bet they call u a syndicate.. Scammers!
    Whilst we are asking for some goodwill for you, this is very unhelpful.

The book is complaining that you are making false statements about them here.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Nothing im saying is false.. I had one account there and thats the only account i ever placed a wager in.. I have nothing to do with anyone else.. Only thing i did wrong so they say is log into my friends act for 10 seconds to see what limits he had on a game.. I didnt place any wagers in his act or do anyhing.. Only reason i went into his act was because they lowered my limits to $50 and on some games $1 because they didnt want me to complete my rollover and cash out.. Meanwhile his limits were $250 on the same games.. So my suspicions were correct.. And the proof was supposed to be presented yesterday. Iv heard nothing.. Because there is no proof, because no rules were broken Optimal..

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Why are you logging into your friend's account? Whenever I've had a situation like this, I just ask my friend to test it out and tell me what his limit is. Seems weird to be sharing logins, but maybe that's just me.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

He is new to sportsbetting... Woulda had no clue how to find belarus hockey.. Regardless jus logging into an act isnt justification for Ed and Topwager365 to steal $7000 from the acts he closed because of this..

Tigerman1

Shady stuff by them if you werent trying to go above limits or anything.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

The limits were $50.. Big syndicate trying to wager $100 instead of just $50.. Makes no sense..

Tigerman1

Times are tough for these small shops... not on anyones side here, but many of them are gonna do whatever it takes to not have to pay people when they dont have the money to do so.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerman1 View Post
    Times are tough for these small shops... not on anyones side here, but many of them are gonna do whatever it takes to not have to pay people when they dont have the money to do so.
    It’s not just the small shops. The big boys were nickel and diming customers before this virus bullshit even happened. Now it’s dog eat dog. Now would be good time to have an independent third party auditor for books, not one that can be bought and sold with shiny adverts. Good luck finding one.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18821

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Why are you logging into your friend's account? Whenever I've had a situation like this, I just ask my friend to test it out and tell me what his limit is. Seems weird to be sharing logins, but maybe that's just me.
    It's not just you. Logging into someone else's account or allowing someone else to log into your account is a no-no. Possible punishments for doing so includes account closure. Sites put identifying cookies on your devices so the site owners know if more than 1 account is accessed on any individual device. If 2 people are accessing the same site from the same location they will be using the same IP address unless 1 or both is using a VPN. An IP match by itself means nothing, (because of IP swapping VPNs). However a cookie match will nail you. 1 time could be a genuine mistake or lapse of judgement. If you get caught a 2nd time by a 2nd company, well, (shrugs).

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

I know Semi.. Cookies arent the issue here..
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Ksherm 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Where is the evidence? I never saw any evidence of wrongdoing here.

Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4147

Hi

Did this get resolved ?

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea if stealing my money with no proof of any wrongdoing is resolved... Its resolved..

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    Did this get resolved ?
    Yes it was resolved, and SBR considered that the book acted properly in this matter.