Tigerman1
    Tigerman1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

M order

I just received a M order for the first time. Do I go to the bank with it and they will deposit it? or Do I have to go to a ** the way it was purchased. Thanks for help.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

you can deposit it to your bank as you would a check, make sure to endorse the back

if you needed quick cash, theres several places like walmart that will cash money orders, or if its from the post office they will cash it also
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave DroopyDog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tigerman1

Thanks Droopy. No need for quick cash. I will bring it to bank next time I go to deposit. Thanks for help!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

did they send it fed ex?

Tigerman1

USPS. took 4 days from Betphoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    did they send it fed ex?

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

one thing i learned is don't go in with like 6 of them at once. The old cat lady teller was treating me like a criminal. I left and went to a different branch full of construction types, very busy branch, younger teller... then you don't get hassled. I do the same thing with my checks from 5D and BOL. They come from Canada, and i don't want any attention, so young teller, chit chat etc... no cat lady tellers

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    one thing i learned is don't go in with like 6 of them at once. The old cat lady teller was treating me like a criminal. I left and went to a different branch full of construction types, very busy branch, younger teller... then you don't get hassled. I do the same thing with my checks from 5D and BOL. They come from Canada, and i don't want any attention, so young teller, chit chat etc... no cat lady tellers
    Can't you just deposit them through the atm? That's what I do.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    you can deposit it to your bank as you would a check, make sure to endorse the back

if you needed quick cash, theres several places like walmart that will cash money orders, or if its from the post office they will cash it also
    What he said.
    m/orders are generally gold.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Can't you just deposit them through the atm? That's what I do.
    I’ve tried to deposit the Canada checks through the ATM but they don’t accept them, you have to go in. You should be able to deposit a $Order with your phone though the bank app.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

I am always reluctant to deposit those thru atm. Maybe I'm just old. I also find that if I dress nice I get fewer questions. It's all totally legit, but I don't feel like getting hassled.
    Last edited by Miz; 03-28-20 at 09:44 PM.