martik
    martik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I got bad news from IBAS:

These investigations can take years so don’t expect a quick resolution.
    Bets will remain unsettled. They are not losers

We should get an update in 6 months. It may not be the final result.
    These types of investigations are beyond the scope of IBAS. There is nothing we can do to speed them up or influence them in any way

I really can't believe how they can do whatever they want without any consequences. Stay away from cheaters!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by martik View Post
    I really can't believe how they can do whatever they want without any consequences. Stay away from cheaters!!!
    Neither IBAS or Bet365 are "cheaters".

This is the system ORDERED upon them by the UKGC mostly.

It is definitely a shockingly inept and slow system, and given that almost all bettors get paid at the end, the UKGC allowing honest bettors who played in good faith to have money held indefinitely should be against the common law in UK imho.

So please, direct your anger at the UKGC and tell them what you think.

If more people would do that as well as be all outraged on a forum and call the wrong people cheaters, maybe something would happen one day.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bettipboy

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Now after Ukr ghost football matches,i think this is the same problem. Tennis match is played and most likely you won,but they have 100% trust in their live betting and results provider. Best bet for you is to somehow put preasure at Betradar.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Now after Ukr ghost football matches,i think this is the same problem. Tennis match is played and most likely you won,but they have 100% trust in their live betting and results provider. Best bet for you is to somehow put preasure at Betradar.
    He found out it was about suspicious match/betting and not a result reporting error by Betradar or anyone else.

I hope he comes back and let's us know what happens with this in the end.

First 123