quone17
    quone17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bookmaker limits on withdrawals

As I posted elsewhere, without notice Bookmaker lowered bitcoin withdrawal limits to 3k per week. It used to be 50k!

How can I get my money off there? No wires allowed either. I assumed the bigger A+ books would be safe, I mean WTF?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

wow

quone17

This was done on 3/17 apparently and I just saw it today when tried to withdraw larger sum.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by quone17 View Post
    As I posted elsewhere, without notice Bookmaker lowered bitcoin withdrawal limits to 3k per week. It used to be 50k!

How can I get my money off there? No wires allowed either. I assumed the bigger A+ books would be safe, I mean WTF?
    You don't really need to worry as much as you appear to be IMHO.

They are just throttling the flow as everyone wants to be paid at once.

SBR Forum spoke to them in last few hours and was assured zero problem covering entire customer base for withdrawals even if 100% was requested.

quone17

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

SBR Forum spoke to them in last few hours and was assured zero problem covering entire customer base for withdrawals even if 100% was requested.
    Ok. But there is no way to get my money out and no idea when they will change that. That is concerning to me. It's not like they are limiting deposits, right?

MLBfan88
    MLBfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I'm annnoyed by it too. Not the fact that they didn't warn first, because a warning would lead to even more withdrawals at the same time.
    But I'm a bit annoyed that even today they still have not even updated the max amount in their cashier.
    They just let every customer find it out the hard way, by trying higher amounts and getting error messages and only finding out about the limits after having a livechat. But that costs both the customers and the CS a lot of extra efforts.

Could you, SBR, at least ask them to update the amounts in their cashier?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: soxwin1917

Optional

Ok. But there is no way to get my money out and no idea when they will change that. That is concerning to me. It's not like they are limiting deposits, right?
    I have not been told if anyone has tried a big deposit to know.

But if you choose to deposit, whatever amount you choose, would you want them to refuse to take that off you?

You can get $15,000 out per week right now. Maybe that will increase when the peak is satisfied. Hopefully it never gets lower. But pretty sure they are good business managers and won't leave you unpaid.

MLBfan88

But if you choose to deposit, whatever amount you choose, would you want them to refuse to take that off you?

You can get $15,000 out per week right now. Maybe that will increase when the peak is satisfied. Hopefully it never gets lower. But pretty sure they are good business managers and won't leave you unpaid.
    15K out per week right now? 3K I was told. Can you verify that 15K? I would really love that.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MLBfan88 View Post
    I'm annnoyed by it too. Not the fact that they didn't warn first, because a warning would lead to even more withdrawals at the same time.
    But I'm a bit annoyed that even today they still have not even updated the max amount in their cashier.
    They just let every customer find it out the hard way, by trying higher amounts and getting error messages and only finding out about the limits after having a livechat. But that costs both the customers and the CS a lot of extra efforts.

Could you, SBR, at least ask them to update the amounts in their cashier?
    Will ping SBR Forum to mention it next time they speak with them.

Optional

15K out per week right now? 3K I was told. Can you verify that 15K? I would really love that.
    Can't you order a new payout every day? 5 days per week.

You have been able to in past.

MLBfan88

Can't you order a new payout every day? 5 days per week.

You have been able to in past.
    Nope, you cannot. I have withdrawn 3K on Tuesday. Tried the same amount on Wed, Thurs and Friday and all failed.
    It's really 3K per week max

Optional

Nope, you cannot. I have withdrawn 3K on Tuesday. Tried the same amount on Wed, Thurs and Friday and all failed.
    It's really 3K per week max
    Ah, well that does suck. I guess you tried to ask for less as well to test it?

MLBfan88

Ah, well that does suck. I guess you tried to ask for less as well to test it?
    Yes even 300 USD did not work the 2nd day.

quone17

It is 3k per week max. Your explanation about throttling does not make sense. If they had it, they should be willing to pay it. And, of course they are going to tell you they can cover all monies, what else would they say? I have way more than 5 figures in there and as far as I can see it is 3k a week. Honestly bookmaker has been great. But is 3k withdrawal limit (which suddenly went into effect) A+ book material? Thanks for whatever you can do on this.

Optional

Yes even 300 USD did not work the 2nd day.
    Thanks

It is 3k per week max. Your explanation about throttling does not make sense. If they had it, they should be willing to pay it. And, of course they are going to tell you they can cover all monies, what else would they say? I have way more than 5 figures in there and as far as I can see it is 3k a week. Honestly bookmaker has been great. But is 3k withdrawal limit (which suddenly went into effect) A+ book material? Thanks for whatever you can do on this.
    It's easy for me to say to not worry, it's not my money, so I am sympathetic to how you feel. But what are you asking of me here? You would like to see me ask for their rating to be lowered?

I'm pretty sure SBR would not do that in times like this without a really good reason, as it could make a big difference to the rush of withdraw requests and cause more damage whilst not actually helping anyone.

CRIS/Bookmaker are huge. They really would not have enough money in liquid cash on hand to pay everyone whether they were a well run business or some dodgy shop who spent all the profits. Chances are, with all the different currencies they accept they would use forex futures to balance risk, and cash bonds to earn safe interest on cashflow not usually needed .

I might get a rude shock and be wrong, but I really do think they are well managed and probably have assets to cover several times their player withdraw liability.

quone17

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I mean, is there any way you could ask Bookmaker, how much is the most someone can withdraw in a week, and how does one do that? Secondly, is there any estimate as to when Bitcoin withdrawal limits will be increased? I mean I used to be able to do 10k a day (when on a good streak) and now it is 3k a week. That is an absurdly big drop with no notice.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I mean, is there any way you could ask Bookmaker, how much is the most someone can withdraw in a week, and how does one do that? Secondly, is there any estimate as to when Bitcoin withdrawal limits will be increased? I mean I used to be able to do 10k a day (when on a good streak) and now it is 3k a week. That is an absurdly big drop with no notice.
    Try to understand the times we are in.

quone17

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Try to understand the times we are in.
    Ok. The follow up is, have all other books done something like this? Or another A+ book?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok. The follow up is, have all other books done something like this? Or another A+ book?
    I believe yes. They are paying that’s the important part. Just collect weekly.
    If that changes come back and let us know.

You will get paid... just be patient due to nobody’s fault

Other than China’s Fault that is.

quone17

The thing is it will take literally months to get my money out. That would not happen in any reputable business, which I thought CRIS was.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

The thing is it will take literally months to get my money out. That would not happen in any reputable business, which I thought CRIS was.
    Why are you requesting it all?

I would contact them and make a deal. Maybe half in a few weeks and you will park the rest for now.

Optional

I hope the limits don't go on for months. At some point the outflow has to slow and they should have access to invested money.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

go to the bank and ask for $50k in cash, they won't give it to you at this point either

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Well, if that's true, then why limit people?

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

When people act with panic, bookies do the same

im over here now
    im over here now's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    go to the bank and ask for $50k in cash, they won't give it to you at this point either
    Lol that’s not true at all. Just closed on a land deal... Dollar Bank gave 85k cash part of the loan.. Took out 80k from my saving... Not a problem..

im over here now

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Why are you requesting it all?

I would contact them and make a deal. Maybe half in a few weeks and you will park the rest for now.

Why request it all? Hmm.. Easiest answer usually the best answer..It’s his/her money that’s why they requested it? Not a good sign they dropped withdraw limit let’s be honest.. If they had the cash they would pay the cash... That simple..
    Last edited by im over here now; 03-21-20 at 07:38 AM.

im over here now

People will claim I’m negative.. But..

Words matter a lot more now then 2 weeks ago.. Why would admin from SBR share information he hasn’t fact checked?

When giving personal opinion also should note it’s a personal opinion..

Bookmaker isn’t good at managing business.. If they were the withdraw dropped would have been told before it happened, and cashier page would have been updated..

im over here now

SBR cant bite the hand that feeds it
    Last edited by Optional; 03-21-20 at 01:49 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by im over here now View Post

SBR cant bite the hand that feeds it
    If you post BS to attack a book that is an advertiser here, and the book says it is untrue when we ask them about it, you might find yourself booted.

Jazzmonkey got what was deserved. Not the time for being that sort of ass. It can have a negative effect on others who are not being drama queens or rushing to withdraw everything.

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Very disappointing from Bookmaker. Still feel pretty safe with my funds there. This 3k per week might just make people more anxious.
    Meanwhile, BOL has UPPED theirs to 100k per withdrawal and is running some good promos.

quone17

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    Very disappointing from Bookmaker. Still feel pretty safe with my funds there. This 3k per week might just make people more anxious.
    Meanwhile, BOL has UPPED theirs to 100k per withdrawal and is running some good promos.
    Jeez dont tell me that. Yes that makes me nervous about Bookmaker. It is not that they cut limit but by so much that has me annoyed. Bookmaker please reconsider you can create a self fulfilling prophecy by overreacting.

im over here now

If you post BS to attack a book that is an advertiser here, and the book says it is untrue when we ask them about it, you might find yourself booted.

Jazzmonkey got what was deserved. Not the time for being that sort of ass. It can have a negative effect on others who are not being drama queens or rushing to withdraw everything.
    Did he not post a photo of the chat log? It was here and now gone... If photo of chat wasn’t posted I would feel same way you do.. No need to publish bullshit and bash books.. But he had photos of chat log

Not going to go back and forth.. It’s SBR Barbecue, but if public loses trust and faith in SBR... It’s ball game no matter who is the throwing the barbecue..

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

I've known Jazzmonkey for years through betting forums. He's a stand up guy. He was just forwarding what was told to him by Betcris agents and even posted a screenshot of the conversation here. It's possible he was given incorrect information by a live agent (that wouldn't be a first) but I don't see how what he did is being an ass or attacking a book.

Optional

I'll check it out more

123 Last