Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is this your first withdrawal?

If so, did you ask them to be verified before first withdrawal?
    yes, first withdrawal

and yes, I asked but they told me i could have verified only after my 1st withdrawal request. They verified me but now they are delaying my request

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post

yes, first withdrawal

and yes, I asked but they told me i could have verified only after my 1st withdrawal request. They verified me but now they are delaying my request
    You are probably being given 2nd level KYC now just because you asked to be verified up front.

If you know you are doing nothing wrong, you should still be fine. But don't ask to be verified. It never helps you get paid any faster and always makes the book suspicious that you either know you are going to win, have had KYC troubles elsewhere, or are checking if your fake ID will be make it through.

None of which you want to make a book think about you.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You are probably being given 2nd level KYC now just because you asked to be verified up front.

If you know you are doing nothing wrong, you should still be fine. But don't ask to be verified. It never helps you get paid any faster and always makes the book suspicious that you either know you are going to win, have had KYC troubles elsewhere, or are checking if your fake ID will be make it through.

None of which you want to make a book think about you.
    ok understand. Just wanted to know if this is their standard procedure at 1st withdrawal request or not

In any case, everything legit on my side, account under my name, my first acc there, no multiacc ecc

First 12