zilvas
    zilvas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Betboro confiscates money, refuses to return deposits

Hello,

one year ago i deposited 300 euros to Betboro.com, won 1.2k or something, asked for withdrawal, verified my account but then got message that my account is under investigation. Since then i tried to contact them on multiple times but they repeated the same that investigation is still going. Finally, today i got this message:

Your account under user id 3093638 has been closed due to breaches of terms activity carried out on the platform from your end.

As a result of the above and after careful consideration, we feel that your actions were deemed intentional. Therefore, you are not entitled to any refund of deposit or any remaining balance made on the betboro platform and this decision is indeed final.

Your betboro account has permanently been closed and you will no longer receive any correspondence regarding the above matter.

You can find betboro's terms and conditions on the footer of the homepage:
    7.3. Betboro reserves the right to restrict or remove your access to the Services and/or to refuse the registration of any individual for any reason, at its sole discretion.

Ok, i know that these unreliable bookies do things like that and i didn't really hope to get all my money back but i expected to get back at least my deposits. Even such shady bookie as 1xbet returns deposits but betboro simply confiscated all money and that's it. I submitted complaint here but got no answer (maybe i missed something and didn't do this properly), communicating with Betboro further seems pointless and i don't know what to do now. Most interesting part for me is their refusal to return deposits (even worst bookies usually do that), is that common practice now?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Please check your PM inbox and I'll help find your complaint.