Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

FanDuel Runaround

Is FanDuel bad about giving people the runaround. This place is worse than offshore.

I tried to set up an account a couple of years ago but was not eligible in my state. So I decided to check back and they already had my email address on file. So I guessed at my password and got in.

Made the mistake of depositing $10 and they suspended my account straightaway and are giving me the runaround. This place is a nightmare.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

No email telling you why? Or a message on website saying what to do?

Roger T. Bannon

Inconsistencies with the email address and monitoring for inconsistent account activity. Only trouble is I've only had one email address with them and zero account activity. Pretty sure it is due to sharing info with DraftKings.

Optional

Please let us know what happens. Good info for the future.

Roger T. Bannon

They are going to make me jump through the hoops. Copy of cc, picture with me with a sheet of paper with the date, etc and then they will let me use my $10 and hope I give up and they keep the money.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    They are going to make me jump through the hoops. Copy of cc, picture with me with a sheet of paper with the date, etc and then they will let me use my $10 and hope I give up and they keep the money.
    They think someone sold you the account.

I bet it's open 5 mins after you send that pic.

Just make sure you take it and send it soon after so the time stamp shows there was not a time gap when your friend could have sent you the pic. To ensure it goes smoothly.

Roger T. Bannon

I am sure they will. But I am over the hill and don't have a smartphone. I've got to get somebody else to do this stuff for me. It's a huge pain because they are afraid of a $10 account.

They don't have any reason to think anything about the account except for the fact that they have my DraftKings profile.

bunion bill
    bunion bill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Fanduel is worse than a nightmare . Complete clown show.
    Should not be rated anywhere near A +. Will do anything
    possible for you not to win. Very small limits on
    Certain plays and will limit very quick .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shifty

Roger T. Bannon

They are definitely an A book. I was just curious if they were a hassle to deal but apparently not. They are going to make me work for my $10 though. They did refund me however.