eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Opened account for freebet and play couple soft lines I noticed. Tried depositing via ACH, their ach limit was only $100 though?? Deposited low four figure amount via PayPal due to no other accepted payment method, here’s my issue...their FAQ says ACH is always an acceptable withdrawal method, as long as a minimum $10 is made via that method.

Won this weekend and tried using ACH deposit today to deposit $10, was told the system is down for the foreseeable future. Was told I can’t withdrawal via ACH. My only option? To withdrawal via PayPal. Problem is, I don’t itemize deductions and I run a side sports memorabilia business through PayPal...why does this matter?

PayPal sends IRS a 1099 for total payments received. Thus I don’t want a full payment of my balance since my balance is deposit + profit. Plus I don’t want mix sole proprietorship income with gambling.

Any advice?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Bet offshore

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Have two separate Paypal accounts, they'll let you have a business and personal account.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9147

Don't use an account you want to keep separate from gambling to deposit with.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't use an account you want to keep separate from gambling to deposit with.
    Yes, I admit that was a dumb decision on my part. Their ACH / echeck limit was only $100 so I could not fund at least $1000 like I wanted to bet the $500 freebet. Their FAQ said you can always request payment via ACH even if you used PayPal.

Edit: Was able to get echeck to work, deposited $10, submitted withdrawal for my balance. We’ll see what happens.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 02-10-20 at 08:15 PM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

I find it very hard to believe that their ACH limit was $100...every book i deal with in NJ/PA is north of 20 dimes a day for ACH