aaronitout12
    aaronitout12's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes BetBuilder Gone

Looks like 5dimes got out of the "Player Prop" application just as Heritage recently did.

Other than BetOnline, and YouWager, does anyone know who is still using this outsourced player prop application?

apatjude
    apatjude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Noticed the same thing. Heritage still has it though.

aaronitout12

Heritage removed mine. I've heard others still had it but I guess I got the boot from it there. I can only access it from BetOnline and YouWager now.

But yeah it seems 5dimes got rid of it for everyone.

washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

It's no longer on betonline.ag anymore either. At least not for me. It was there yesterday. Do other people still have it at BOL?

aaronitout12

I still have it on BOL. But it seems operators are allowing some users access while not allowing others. I know for a fact Heritage cut me off and that others can still use it there. I still have YouWager but others have been cut off from them.

I've used (and beat) BOL the most though and they've been the best (still have access), so maybe try again and see if it was just a glitch?

Report back if you still don't have access on BOL though, I'd be interested.

SBR should compose a list of all the operators currently using these, they seem to be dropping like flies.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

What do you like about it?

aaronitout12

They have extremely soft over/under prop lines. Compare them to Bookmaker or something and they have stale lines that are way off the market.

It’s why they are doing so poorly. They don’t have an effective way of moving the lines when a “Sharp” bets.