luckyland4
    luckyland4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 709

BAS vs Vietbet

Is there any specific reason as to why USA players are switching from 5dimes to BAS instead of 5dimes to Vietbet? Considering Vietbet is given an A grade compared to A- for BAS.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No

Viet bet doesn’t have everything that dimes did or that BAS has. However I trust Viet more. They have been around longer and the Asians love it. There not leaving.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

They're the same Book, it seems, and Chinese Bookie is also. BAS is the English version.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

I sure hope BAS and Vietbet are the same book, because i just clicked over to check out the site, live chat popped up showing my last chat history with BAS. lol. Anyone know if you allowed to have an account at both?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by thagame24 View Post
    I sure hope BAS and Vietbet are the same book, because i just clicked over to check out the site, live chat popped up showing my last chat history with BAS. lol. Anyone know if you allowed to have an account at both?
    I would seriously doubt it. You never were able to when 5Dimes was still in the US market.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    No

Viet bet doesn’t have everything that dimes did or that BAS has. However I trust Viet more. They have been around longer and the Asians love it. There not leaving.
    Most Vietnamese here use a ton of local Vietbooks as well.