lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I suggest you to turn off sing2 (singbet) They void many bets.
    You know which broker has the best Skype conditions?

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Quote Originally Posted by frauf View Post
    is anyone using 18bet via drinbet or betinasia?
    18bet is no longer offered from BIA. They had 50% limits so they were worthless anyways

frauf
    frauf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4455

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    18bet is no longer offered from BIA. They had 50% limits so they were worthless anyways
    Any info about drinbet

Hanno
    Hanno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Which one would you suggest if I want to use OrbitX
    Asianconnect88 or Betinasia?

cheers

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Hanno View Post
    Which one would you suggest if I want to use OrbitX
    Asianconnect88 or Betinasia?

cheers
    I recommend odsy88. They have lower commissions then AC88. I have been on them for a good while now since AC88 had the increase in commission and have found them to be excellent with outstanding CS and lightning fast withdrawals via BTC 24/7
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deadley

Hanno

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I recommend odsy88. They have lower commissions then AC88. I have been on them for a good while now since AC88 had the increase in commission and have found them to be excellent with outstanding CS and lightning fast withdrawals via BTC 24/7
    I googled odsy88 and I found to many bad feedback

anyone who can suggest which one is better
    Asianconnect88 or Betinasia

cheers

littlekona

I googled odsy88 and I found to many bad feedback

anyone who can suggest which one is better
    Asianconnect88 or Betinasia

cheers
    you can find bad feedback for any agent and or book. For me and a few friends they have been rock solid. Bottom line is that orbitx via AC88 is not a viable option with the initial commission of 6%. If you hit them good they will increase it even more as will most all agents. That is part of reason you see complaints guys hit them good and get an increase in commissions so they try to open a new account and then get stuck when caught for multi accounting which is against terms

Hanno

you can find bad feedback for any agent and or book. For me and a few friends they have been rock solid. Bottom line is that orbitx via AC88 is not a viable option with the initial commission of 6%. If you hit them good they will increase it even more as will most all agents. That is part of reason you see complaints guys hit them good and get an increase in commissions so they try to open a new account and then get stuck when caught for multi accounting which is against terms
    I fully agree with you that while searching I found many bad and good feedback for the same agent or book and exactly this is confusing me and therefore I came here with my question
    to be frank I somehow liked the postings where members wrote that they could withdraw from their Betinasia account without any problem after Covid started
    you are saying that Ac88 is not an option regarding OrbitX as they play with commission and this is leaving me now with Betinasia and maybe with your suggestion of odsy88.
    I found one posting which is saying that odsy88 and ac88 are somehow connected. Very confusing all in all

any input is very welcome and appreciated

cheers

littlekona

I fully agree with you that while searching I found many bad and good feedback for the same agent or book and exactly this is confusing me and therefore I came here with my question
    to be frank I somehow liked the postings where members wrote that they could withdraw from their Betinasia account without any problem after Covid started
    you are saying that Ac88 is not an option regarding OrbitX as they play with commission and this is leaving me now with Betinasia and maybe with your suggestion of odsy88.
    I found one posting which is saying that odsy88 and ac88 are somehow connected. Very confusing all in all

any input is very welcome and appreciated

cheers
    I asked both and they said no connection. Not sure if I believe it or not. I do know the owner of odsy88 is involved with other sites and ventures too but could not get them to tell me what so maybe there is a connection. For me I like being able to establish a personal connection and that is one big reason I really like odsy88 as I can Skype the manager Bianca at anytime with suggestions or if I have any question or issue. Same with Fairlay Exchange and even more now that Danshan has the APP page running with all markets. His level of CS and personal attention is outstanding.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6794

Bianca is excellent.

I am still seeking a site with more of the smaller market e-sports. 5 dimes "Betprime" has most of what I need but I am limited to $40 bets. Being in the US I am limited to direct access and I don't see much offered from any reputable brokers. Suggestions?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    You know which broker has the best Skype conditions?
    Not on topic, are there any eurostyle bitcoin books you can suggest mate? Only tried smartsbet.io so far and their KYC is more extensive than normal books lol

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Not on topic, are there any eurostyle bitcoin books you can suggest mate? Only tried smartsbet.io so far and their KYC is more extensive than normal books lol
    Earlier days Cloudbet was the book-to-go but they have become very restrictive.

Later I tried sportsbet.io, stake.com, Betcoin.ag, FortuneJack, Anonibet and Arcanebet.

Always received my money. Sportsbet.io tough KYC. Expect early limits.

Motorhead11

Later I tried sportsbet.io, stake.com, Betcoin.ag, FortuneJack, Anonibet and Arcanebet.

thanks mate

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

I asked both and they said no connection. Not sure if I believe it or not. I do know the owner of odsy88 is involved with other sites and ventures too but could not get them to tell me what so maybe there is a connection. For me I like being able to establish a personal connection and that is one big reason I really like odsy88 as I can Skype the manager Bianca at anytime with suggestions or if I have any question or issue. Same with Fairlay Exchange and even more now that Danshan has the APP page running with all markets. His level of CS and personal attention is outstanding.
    How's the exchange rate using odsy88? Do they have a portal like AC88 that does not require a VPN?

Is there a full explanation of what danshan's app actually is? I went to the site and watched the vid, but still have no idea how exactly it is and is not connected to Fairlay.

Thx.

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

I also used to speak with Bianca via Whatsapp, she were always helpful and accommodating especially if I have an urgent questions. I just ping her. So far so good experience with odsy88 just I wish they add more products especially a new exchange with lay bet options
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Moneygreen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    How's the exchange rate using odsy88? Do they have a portal like AC88 that does not require a VPN?

Is there a full explanation of what danshan's app actually is? I went to the site and watched the vid, but still have no idea how exactly it is and is not connected to Fairlay.

Thx.

odsy88 is like how AC88 was prior to the portal where everything is through chat or email. the exchange rate @ odsy88 is market price no complaints from me and I have done 100's. Odsy88 is great IMO.
    Regarding Fairlay the APP basically creates markets on Fairlay. The matched bets are through Fairlay BUT you get the added benefit of doing parlays, faster grading and having Danshan as your customer service rep and his team is excellent and fast to address any issue....Only drawback is his limits are under 500 but for me that's fine and if I want to bet more just do it on the regular fairlay platform. If I where you I would connect with him on twitter or via the APP chat w any questions

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

sportsbet.io and Arcanebet which average sum per stake was on this bookies and how much let you won?

lonnie55

I don't remember the exact amounts but in the beginning both books had low 3 digit limits. It's been a while though. Maybe they've cut it in the meantime.

Hanno

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    ....................So far so good experience with odsy88 just I wish they add more products especially a new exchange with lay bet options
    please be so kind and explain what you mean by saying - a new exchange with lay options-
    they offer as far as I know OrbitX and this is not enough regarding lay options?

cheers

littlekona

please be so kind and explain what you mean by saying - a new exchange with lay options-
    they offer as far as I know OrbitX and this is not enough regarding lay options?

cheers

Orbitx dropped the Lay Option on horses months ago thats what he means. Lay is still available in sports BUT not horses where you can only back
    Points Awarded:

Moneygreen gave littlekona 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hanno

Orbitx dropped the Lay Option on horses months ago thats what he means. Lay is still available in sports BUT not horses where you can only back
    thanks a lot for clarifying that it is only horses related

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Yes. Lay bet option for horse racing markets. Thanks kona.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

is odsy still paying as quickly as they used to. Had a couple in 30 minutes, but that was a while ago!!

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    is odsy still paying as quickly as they used to. Had a couple in 30 minutes, but that was a while ago!!
    yea they are sick how fast they pay. most are like 15 mins 30 min on high side

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

yea they are sick how fast they pay. most are like 15 mins 30 min on high side

Hanno

Does Odsy88 have an Android app?

littlekona

Does Odsy88 have an Android app?
    No. why do u need one via odsy88? the books-exchanges they offer are the ones you want the APP and I do not believe any do though they do have mobil platform orbitx and pinny

acegilz
    acegilz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i play betbtc.co. big limits, no kyc, instant payments.
    I wonder why it's still so unpopular, when compared to their direct competitors, at least on these boards and bitcointalk.. maybe it's just my impression

KarlReverud
    KarlReverud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by acegilz View Post
    i play betbtc.co. big limits, no kyc, instant payments.
    I wonder why it's still so unpopular, when compared to their direct competitors, at least on these boards and bitcointalk.. maybe it's just my impression
    The site is so god damn ugly, I'd never trust them

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Eu uso a BET-IBC já há algum tempo e acho os serviços deles bemlegais.
    Especialmente a VIP, agora que eles adicionaram alguns recursos adicionais.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by king7811 View Post
    Eu uso a BET-IBC já há algum tempo e acho os serviços deles bemlegais.
    Especialmente a VIP, agora que eles adicionaram alguns recursos adicionais.
    It's not a VIP-IBC-specific feature but comes with Mollybet software which is used by many other brokers, too

e.g. Bet-in-Asia, Sportmarket etc

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

odsy88 is like how AC88 was prior to the portal where everything is through chat or email. the exchange rate @ odsy88 is market price no complaints from me and I have done 100's. Odsy88 is great IMO.
    Regarding Fairlay the APP basically creates markets on Fairlay. The matched bets are through Fairlay BUT you get the added benefit of doing parlays, faster grading and having Danshan as your customer service rep and his team is excellent and fast to address any issue....Only drawback is his limits are under 500 but for me that's fine and if I want to bet more just do it on the regular fairlay platform. If I where you I would connect with him on twitter or via the APP chat w any questions
    Kona, I tried the Fairlay horse markets several times but the liquidity is nearly non-existent. Are there specific tracks that you see liquidity on? I spent a whole day creating markets on Fairlay for Saratoga and beating all of the listed prices and it's like nobody is looking at it. I didn't get a sniff of action at all.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Kona, I tried the Fairlay horse markets several times but the liquidity is nearly non-existent. Are there specific tracks that you see liquidity on? I spent a whole day creating markets on Fairlay for Saratoga and beating all of the listed prices and it's like nobody is looking at it. I didn't get a sniff of action at all.
    I moved 95% of my horse plays to orbitx for backs and whitehorse for lays....Fairlay horse main market maker for horses is horrible(the excellent one stopped about 2 years ago) ill use fairlay for horses on occasion but prices are not betfair they id say 10% off or so.

If you can create markets off betfair API and close them at post times daily you will build a following once people find out but most serious players know the horse platform sucks so they dont bother to look....

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

I moved 95% of my horse plays to orbitx for backs and whitehorse for lays....Fairlay horse main market maker for horses is horrible(the excellent one stopped about 2 years ago) ill use fairlay for horses on occasion but prices are not betfair they id say 10% off or so.

If you can create markets off betfair API and close them at post times daily you will build a following once people find out but most serious players know the horse platform sucks so they dont bother to look....
    Yup, that's a great idea. I guess once that would be established, it just about being patient for people to trickle in and can start to gather a following.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Yup, that's a great idea. I guess once that would be established, it just about being patient for people to trickle in and can start to gather a following.
    If you are interested in doing it talk with Danshan maybe you can incorporate it into his APP. He wont do it as he's too busy with sports and it is a big project and it is costly as lots of data for server with little reward at first for sure

First ... 78910111213 ... Last