Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

ATC727.......#FACTS

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    My last couple deposits took 2-3 hours to get 6 confirmations. I guess sometimes it's just bad timing. Had one instance where Bitcoin dropped 5% while waiting for confirmations. Ether blows away Bitcoin for speed. 5 Dimes should have alternatives to Bitcoin.
    They gave you the price at time of send not confirmation, right?

Jill marks
    Jill marks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Stopped using them years ago

Jill marks
    Jill marks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Toni is a peach if hes still there

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Jill post some pics babe.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

5 dime just take australian horse race ,,now no more

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    They only give you the price when you send it if your transaction gets 6 confirmations within 15 minutes. That never happens any more. I don't think I've ever come out ahead on a deposit with them. Their motto is....Sweat the deposit and the game! No complaints with payouts tho, payouts priced accurately.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Jill marks View Post
    Toni is a peach if hes still there
    He’s swimming with the fishes.

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Slowbalt......them keyboard muscles must be really BIG......thus everything you post something you have to edit. Tell your girl she better not be wasting all her time proofreading your got damn posts!! & she better have my $$$ and my corn bread ready when she comes over. Yup.....we eating cornbread until bitcoin price goes up!! You dumb azz I guess you are 1 of the whales who can't swim? Get yo azz up and give my girl some $$ for gas so she can bring me my got damn cornbread.....til then ima eat this popcorn........good luck dummy on learning how to swim
    Slowpoke......Tell her to bring me a pack of smokes when she comes over......thanks buddy����
    You are so stupid you are talking to me about edits and then you make back to back posts. That's why there is an edit button you loser to prevent ignorant ass holes from posting 2 times in a row which creates spamming the forum. But at the end of the day you aren't smart enough to use a real book (Bovada what a recreational joke), use bitcoin properly nor use the edit button. I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to deal with you personally on a daily basis. You are probably as needy as someone with a mental handicap.

Can you even wipe your own ass?

Don't worry I probably made more money on Saturday than you have all year. Any girl I associate with would never hang around someone as dumb as yourself.

Keep talking trash and asking people for advice due to your lack of intelligence! What a real winner!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    How are they pushing people to Bitcoin? (Like a couple of posters have mentioned.)
    Dear ,

As ************ are your preferred deposit option, and lately one of your chosen payout methods is Bitcoins, we would like to invite you to start depositing exclusively with Bitcoins. Benefit from unlimited Bitcoin payouts that only our Bitcoin exclusive depositors may enjoy.

“If you EXCLUSIVELY deposited using bitcoin, there is no limit on the amount you can request as a payout via bitcoin.

We would also like to bring to your attention the following policy listed in our websites:

Customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, may be eligible for one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Payouts via Bitcoins have been made available to all customers with the objective of converting our clients into Bitcoin exclusive depositors. Customers who continue to request Bitcoin payouts and then deposit using methods other than Bitcoin, may be subject to the removal of this payout method or restricted to Bitcoin deposits only. Remember, Bitcoin payouts are free of charge but always subject to availability”.

Please note Bitcoin payouts are always subject to availability and Bitcoin exclusive depositors will have the highest priority when processing this type of payments.

For more information about this or any other matter, feel free to contact us via live help or by dialing our toll free number 1-800-430-5896.

Regards,

Payout Team
    5Dimes Group
    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Please do not make fun of cows they are nice and give us milk and the darker ones give chocolate milk.
    Yeah this guy doesn't give us either just more shit that has to cleaned up due to his ineptness! Extremely sad how stupid people can be. Trump should pass a new law that moves them all to a zoo so I can go point and laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC727 View Post
    Who cares if he wants to use bitcoin or not? Every point he made is valid and I’ve been on 5D for a very long time. Bovada is much much better. Deposits are instant and their line selection is much larger.

5D continues to cause delays in withdrawals and the run around. Just an awful book. I probably will never play there again unless I get limited on others.
    Bovada limited me 2 months after taking them for 5K off a $50 Deposit. $1 wins is what I got and there reasoning was that I wasn't following Recreation gambling patterns and they are a recreational book.

Something about beating them in Women's Philippino Basketball Quarter Under's really made them mad.

Some Kids play little league where everyone has to play an inning and bat once, no lead offs and can't steal until the ball crosses the plate (Bovada).

Some Kids play real baseball Pony League at the same age (5Dimes). To each their own.

Little League is for rookies, so is Bovada.

5Dimes isn't a recreational book.

Lastly 5Dimes live line Selection CRUSHES Bovada not even close. Bovada has around 23-25 Live Lines on MLB 5Dimes has 46-50 Live Lines on the Same Game. So double the amount of lines/options.

5Dimes has OPEN 25 team Parlays, Bovada wouldn't even know how to process that.

5Dimes is a MUCH better book when it works.

5Dimes has the MOST lines of any offshore book for US players and they have reduced juice for people that don't bet parlays.

5Dimes is like the 2020 Corvette Bovada is like a 2019 Mustang GT 5.0. There is a big difference.
    They give you the price at the time they send it. Which isn't bad its having to wait for it to hit your wallet and have 6 Confirmations. Then once it hits your wallet you can transfer it to your crypto exchange and then you have to wait for 6 more confirmations.

Even if you pay a heavy fee you are still looking at around 2 hours from the time 5Dimes sends it, hit your wallet and is confirmed. Then sent from your wallet to the exchange and confirmed 6 more times. Then can be sold.

This is why the cashout process is so wild because in 2 hours you get this:

Bitcoin Sheds $700 in 2Hours - https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-bel...0-in-two-hours

Bitcoin Crashes $800 in Minutes - https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitco...k-support-next

Bitcoin Drops 11% in 2 Hours - https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurre...s-201905170325

So you never really know whats going to happen in those 2 Hours while you are waiting for your cash outs.

Also 5Dimes takes around 16 Hours from the time you submit the Cashout request to getting the confirmation email.

You then have to send a confirmation email and then they get around to send out the bitcoin so its a very loose 2-3 day process. From the initial request. From the time they send the bitcoin to the time you get it into your exchange and can sell can be anywhere from 1.5 Hours to 6 Hours depending on how busy bitcoin traffic is.
    They only give you the price when you send it if your transaction gets 6 confirmations within 15 minutes. That never happens any more. I don't think I've ever come out ahead on a deposit with them. Their motto is....Sweat the deposit and the game! No complaints with payouts tho, payouts priced accurately.
    Payouts are the only thing anyone should sweat and that's due to the volatility of Bitcoin over the last few months.

You could request a payout on Monday and Bitcoin be worth $8500 and by the time they get to the payout it will be Tuesday and Bitcoin's slide could have already started happening. By the time you get paid out Tuesday bitcoin is in a slide. They send you your money at $8000 a coin but by the time everything is confirmed its worth $7600.

Its all about timing and timing crypto crashes and that's not the easiest thing to do!

diddy1111
    diddy1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

5dimes has been great to me over the years. Hope that continues.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post
    They give you the price at the time they send it. Which isn't bad its having to wait for it to hit your wallet and have 6 Confirmations. Then once it hits your wallet you can transfer it to your crypto exchange and then you have to wait for 6 more confirmations.

Even if you pay a heavy fee you are still looking at around 2 hours from the time 5Dimes sends it, hit your wallet and is confirmed. Then sent from your wallet to the exchange and confirmed 6 more times. Then can be sold.
    No wonder you are upset. You are very confused.

These people with their "they require 6 confirmations" posts are causing confusion as I expected.

1) 5D do not require more than 1 confirmation for most people and 2) This only applies to deposits, not withdrawals.

If you have really been waiting for 6 confirmations after receiving a withdrawal, you are just confused. You are able to re-send the bitcoin 5D have sent you INSTANTLY as soon as you see it, from your own wallet to the exchange.

I do that and add an extra large miner fee to make sure both transactions are picked up in the same block and the book send one gets confirmed fast so the miner can get my large fee from the 2nd one.

Anyway, long story short. Maybe you should cool your jets with the paragraphs of criticism when you are so badly mistaken about how the system works?

Optional

@OP, he asked you this because that makes all the rest of your ranting about volatility and danger irrelevant.

If they do that, all control is then in your hands. If you choose to pay a high enough fee then your bitcoin can arrive from the book to your exchange in 19 mins or Less every time without fail.

The book has no control over how you handle your btc once they send it.

Ant23

Slowpoke.....balt.....whatever your name is.....please tell the fellow bloggers here how Optional's foot feels stuck in your azz. Take a chill pill buddy & tell the girl to being me a pack of Newports. Appreciate it buddy
    For someone who has self proclaimed to be a whale I'm pretty sure them $50 deposits look STUPID coming from a WHALE? You ain't no whale so stop telling lies......you just a little fish......and from this point forward your name will be "NEMO". Now go write another chapter while ole girl brings me some smokes......ohhhh....Tell her don't forget some matches. Thanks bud....I mean NEMO

Shifty

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    @OP, he asked you this because that makes all the rest of your ranting about volatility and danger irrelevant.

If they do that, all control is then in your hands. If you choose to pay a high enough fee then your bitcoin can arrive from the book to your exchange in 19 mins or Less every time without fail.

The book has no control over how you handle your btc once they send it.
    Could you please explain how to customize the w/d fee on Blockchain. I always use Priority. Right now it says Priority = 23 sat/byte. So if Priority =23 what would you enter to customize the fee?

Optional

Could you please explain how to customize the w/d fee on Blockchain. I always use Priority. Right now it says Priority = 23 sat/byte. So if Priority =23 what would you enter to customize the fee?
    On the send form click where it says "Customize Fee"

Type in a number double the priority fee it says, and a warning will come up saying "Unnecessary high fee"

Click the link that says "Use our recommended upper limit"

And it will change it to 33 sat/byte right now.

Doing that will pretty much guarantee you transaction is picked up in the next block. Ie: less than 10 mins.

Shifty

Thanks Optional. Will definitely give that a try.

Optional

Thanks Optional. Will definitely give that a try.
    Priority fee should be plenty to get into the next block most of the time Shifty.

But it's exactly on the line, and if everyone uses the same number, sometimes you will miss out.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post
    They give you the price at the time they send it.
    That's all that matters. They can literally send it with zero fee and then you can spend it with a big fee if you're in a rush.

Slowbalt

No wonder you are upset. You are very confused.

These people with their "they require 6 confirmations" posts are causing confusion as I expected.

1) 5D do not require more than 1 confirmation for most people and 2) This only applies to deposits, not withdrawals.

If you have really been waiting for 6 confirmations after receiving a withdrawal, you are just confused. You are able to re-send the bitcoin 5D have sent you INSTANTLY as soon as you see it, from your own wallet to the exchange.

I do that and add an extra large miner fee to make sure both transactions are picked up in the same block and the book send one gets confirmed fast so the miner can get my large fee from the 2nd one.

Anyway, long story short. Maybe you should cool your jets with the paragraphs of criticism when you are so badly mistaken about how the system works?
    You are 100% incorrect.

If you transfer less than $1000 you can then send with 1 confirmation. I have withdrawn $800/$900 multiple times. $2000 gets a little dicier and when you withdraw $4k+ it takes even longer to send from the wallet that is receiving. I have watched this with my own eyes.

An $800 transaction and a $4k transaction are not anywhere near the same.

When was the last time you withdrew 4K 5K 6K?

When you transfer from 5Dimes to a Wallet you are "Depositing" Most "Deposits" over 1K take 3 Confirmations.

Here is the problem Optional. You already stated earlier that you have low limits, low limits means you are playing with lunch money.

Playing with Lunch Money and coming in here and telling everyone they are confused is trash considering we are playing with a lot more than your little lunch money.

Anytime a fund is transferred into a wallet from a betting firm its called a Deposit. When you Deposit a LARGE sum of Bitcoin it takes longer. But you wouldn't know with your Low Deposit Limits.

Here is just a basic link for you to learn the basics - https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/confirmations/

Don't quit your day job!

Optional

I'm not going to argue the point with you Slowbait.

But once again you are confused!

10 million dollars of bitcoin take no more time or confirmations to physically send than 1 dollar.

That link is merely advising you how many confirmations you should see to be sure a large amount is really confirmed yourself.

1 second after the 50k 5dimes send you is visible on the blockchain, you can send it from your wallet on to an exchange.

How many confirmations the exchanger you use chooses to require before allowing you to trade those funds is not in 5dimes control.

Last time I received a large amount, my exchanger allowed my to trade it for dollars within minutes.

If yours makes you wait 2 hours. it is not 5dimes fault. It is your choice of exchange taking that time.

Slowbalt

I'm not going to argue the point with you Slowbait.

But once again you are confused!

10 million dollars of bitcoin take no more time or confirmations to physically send than 1 dollar.

That link is merely advising you how many confirmations you should see to be sure a large amount is really confirmed yourself.

1 second after the 50k 5dimes send you is visible on the blockchain, you can send it from your wallet on to an exchange.

How many confirmations the exchanger you use chooses to require before allowing you to trade those funds is not in 5dimes control.

Last time I received a large amount, my exchanger allowed my to trade it for dollars within minutes.

If yours makes you wait 2 hours. it is not 5dimes fault. It is your choice of exchange taking that time.
    Im still waiting for your proof of withdrawing 4K or above in the last year.

You are a moderator on this site and can't prove you have withdrawn 5K in the last year and then want to come in here and say the people that have withdrawn that much money are confused or wrong?

Yet you have ZERO proof or confirmation and have stated yourself you have low limits. People that have low limits betting have them for a reason and its not because they are worth a shit.

Saying people in here are wrong about Bitcoin Withdraw when you cant prove you have cashed over 1K lately is some grade A Bullshit and makes you look like a clown as a moderator.

Lastly I KNOW you are not the brightest when you come in here saying I am mad about Bitcoin Withdraws when my thread Openly states

"The only thing I have that is positive to say is I have cashed out 8 Times since March and have not had a problem and all have been within 48 hours of my initial request."
    So which one is it? Can you not comprehend the English language or are you just beating around the bush because you are low level bum who can't prove shit but still tries to act like you are right?

My last couple deposits took 2-3 hours to get 6 confirmations. I guess sometimes it's just bad timing. Had one instance where Bitcoin dropped 5% while waiting for confirmations. Ether blows away Bitcoin for speed. 5 Dimes should have alternatives to Bitcoin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Perhaps a small deposit. All of my deposits take 6-8 confirmations before being credited and has been that way for the last year.

So he is correct.
    You might be right about larger deposits. My limits are small so haven't deposited more than 300 in a long time.
    Which one is it Optional?

You are just a low level bum acting like you know what you are talking about.

40K Posts and you are still worthless as Ant23.

Optional

Geez. Take a chill pill and when you settle down, re-read what I explained and you will no longer need to wait for hours.

Can't help some people out.

Wasn't it you that PMed me asking how to get a mod job here btw?

Are you aspiring to be a low level bum too or something??

Slowbalt

Geez. Take a chill pill and when you settle down, re-read what I explained and you will no longer need to wait for hours.

Can't help some people out.

Wasn't it you that PMed me asking how to get a mod job here btw?

Are you aspiring to be a low level bum too or something??
    You can't help some people out because the shit you are explaining has already been proven that you are an idiot.

When Bitcoin traffic spikes the fee becomes less of a factor. High Bitcoin Traffic with a High Fee is the same as mediocre bitcoin traffic with a mediocre fee. Its all relative and when you don't cash out BIG MONEY OFTEN your "Opinion" Because that's what it is at this point due to your low limits and failure to win and cash out regularly really starts muddying the waters.

Think of this like a racing forum and you coming in here with your 15.5 time slip and your 180WHP Honda. That's cute dude but we are talking real money here and withdraws every week.

Take your bullshit and go try and act smart with someone else.

You still haven't proven shit other than you are a low limit degenerate who hasn't cashed out anything.

That's exactly why I wanted to become a mod! Forums these days have all these clowns.

You have 40K Posts on a betting forum yet can't prove a withdraw slip for shit and say you have $300 Deposit limit, yet you are on here giving people advice.

That's like a penetrating homeless person giving financial advice on the corner. LOL Kthxbai

Optional

OK, you win. Thanks for your helpful advice.

And good luck with the mod job application.

Slowbalt

OK, you win. Thanks for your helpful advice.

And good luck with the mod job application.
    Sports betting is like Sales and it comes down to a what have you done for me lately!

You haven't done shit for me period and you have nothing to provide to my thread other than your weak hand limits and failure to prove anything.

Just a bunch of cheap talk and nothing to back it up.

Put your money where your mouth is, until then STFU!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

youre delusional

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    You can control the speed of the bitcoin transaction, right?
    Yes.

If receiving btc, simply send it to another address with whatever fee you need to get proper priority. It will speed up the orig. transaction with it.

If sending btc, and you're paranoid about a spike in traffic leaving your tx behind, you can use a replaceable fee. Not via blockchain, but by via client wallet. Electrum, etc.

So anyone whining about confirmation times, either STFU or learn more about how the blockchain works.

Ant23

Slow......I mean NEMO sit your $50 depositing azz down. Optional tried to help you but you are too worried about your ole lady being over here. You can have her back after I'm finished b/c she don't know how to fix cornbread. She did bring my smokes so I let her stay on the couch last night

Let me know if you need a reference when you put in rpapplication for the mod job here......if I were you NEMO I wouldn't put Optional down as a reference. Keep chasing those "open parlays" of 20-25 teams......I'm sure the bookies laugh everything you make your $50 deposits. By the way, if you know so much about offshore then open your own "website" and for lack of a better word............NEMO.....you are the WEAKEST fish......goodbye

Now I have to go WAKE your ole lady up so she can make some pancakes. I didn't really want pancakes but she loves to get freaky with the syrup. Please don't get upset with her if she comes home a little "messy"!! She says she played the trombone in her high school band? If only she knew how to make better cornbread.........oh well.....

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yes.

If receiving btc, simply send it to another address with whatever fee you need to get proper priority. It will speed up the orig. transaction with it.

If sending btc, and you're paranoid about a spike in traffic leaving your tx behind, you can use a replaceable fee. Not via blockchain, but by via client wallet. Electrum, etc.

So anyone whining about confirmation times, either STFU or learn more about how the blockchain works.
    It was a rhetorical question meant for the person I replied to who was complaining about 5D bitcoin deposits taking too long

Slowbalt

Yes.

NorrisKLegendary

Activity: 1736
    Merit: 1003

You can check the number of unconfirmed transactions here:

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

If the number is rising, it will take longer to get your transactions included, even if you use sufficient fees.

Also check here to see when the last blocks were mined:

https://blockchain.info/

If the last blocks were long ago, this means blocks are not being found at normal expected speed and it will take longer to get your transactions included.

I wouldn't expect a bunch of dumb ass clowns on a betting forum to understand how TRAFFIC in BITCOIN works. I am a Network Engineer and know how this shit works. People like you without an Education or Experience know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you want to drive on a Highway and its CONGESTED. It doesn't matter if you paid a 5K fee for that car or a 100K fee for that Car.

YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE DUE TO CONGESTION.

This just proves you guys don't even know basic traffic patterns on a Network.

Optional is so broke he has a $300 limit because he has lost his ass in the past and has no money control.

You think Optional's broke ass opinion means shit to me? The guy is a loser along with everyone else on this site that says Bitcoin is controllable by Fee.

You guys are SO STUPID. KEEP THINKING THAT WHEN BITCOIN VOLUME IS THROUGH THE ROOF YOUR LITTLE FEE WILL PUSH IT THROUGH GOD YOU GUYS ARE penetrating DUMB!!!!!

Slow......I mean NEMO sit your $50 depositing azz down. Optional tried to help you but you are too worried about your ole lady being over here. You can have her back after I'm finished b/c she don't know how to fix cornbread. She did bring my smokes so I let her stay on the couch last night

Let me know if you need a reference when you put in rpapplication for the mod job here......if I were you NEMO I wouldn't put Optional down as a reference. Keep chasing those "open parlays" of 20-25 teams......I'm sure the bookies laugh everything you make your $50 deposits. By the way, if you know so much about offshore then open your own "website" and for lack of a better word............NEMO.....you are the WEAKEST fish......goodbye

Now I have to go WAKE your ole lady up so she can make some pancakes. I didn't really want pancakes but she loves to get freaky with the syrup. Please don't get upset with her if she comes home a little "messy"!! She says she played the trombone in her high school band? If only she knew how to make better cornbread.........oh well.....
    You continue repeating the same shit like a retarded loser. We all know you don't bet, we all know you can't wipe your ass and we all know you are too stupid to even transfer a single coin.

Have a good night you *** Stain.
    Last edited by Slowbalt; 07-31-19 at 12:20 AM.

Slowbalt

full answer
    blocks occur on average 2016 blocks over 2 weeks.. meaning 1000 blocks in 2days and 1000blocks over 12 days is just as acceptable as the 2016 blocks evenly spread.
    evenly spread it would work out as a block every 10 minutes. but bitcoin block confirmation are not that predictable/evenly spread.
    its not coded as 10 minutes, but instead a human perception of average expectation

so even with a large fee, it does not magically get a block confirmed in 10 minutes because as i said blocks are not strict about the 10 minute rule.
    its only an average human mind expectation.

however by not having an adequate fee, it probably wont get accepted into the next block, which adds more time waiting
    in short
    it could be a combination of both inadequate fee and also a longer than expected block confirmation.

al you can do is add an adequate fee to be acceptable in the next block.. and then hope the network doesnt take too long with the next block.
    you may be lucky. some blocks happen in just 2 minutes.

Heres another one for you bums!

Ill continue to post information from the BITCOIN FORUM on this SITE BECAUSE YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HOW THIS WORKS!!!

Slowbalt

On top of this, as other users had mentioned, the mempool got hit with a bunch of transactions around the same time as OP sent his transaction, so it got pushed back a bit.

If every member paid the HIGHEST FEE and WITHDREW at the SAME TIME it would be a HUGE DELAY due to the amount of traffic on the network. But I wouldn't expect a bunch of Borderline shitty gamblers with ZERO network/bitcoin experience to understand any of this.

I have cashed more than ANT23 and OPTIONAL in the last month than they have in the last year!!!!

Dont quit your day job you bums!

Ant23

Nemo......calm down buddy.....I'm sorry you lost that 20 team parlay tonight when the Yankees lost.....get em tomorrow b/c I'm sure you have another 15 teamer pending. As far as being infatuated with my azz you need not worry b/c I told you your ole lady gets freaky with the pancake syrup.....something strange with that chic but she blows better than a damn steam locomotive......choo choo........she likes playing that train game so I'm up for sharing with my buddies b/c when I'm through with her I'm sending her back to you NEMO until she learns how to make cornbread.......see ya later buddy and don't fuss at her too much if she comes home later than normal this weekend. I may take her to the casino b/c since she "humps" like a rabbit she may bring some luck with that rabbit foot.

Bye NEMO.........$50 deposits? A wannabe whale that is playing in the kiddie pool!!!!

Ant23

Nemo.....1 more thing.....you only been on SBR a week and trying to be a MOD? I knew fish had small brains but c'mon buddy......guess the smallness is why your ole lady keeps coming over? You keep fooling with Optional and NEMO will become the WEAKEST link...I mean fish & Optional is gonna boot your behind right on back to therx.com or majorwager.com with minnow and the crew......minnow & NEMO has a nice ring to it

Optional

Slowbait.

5Dimes does not force you to wait for 6 confirmations in your wallet during your withdrawals.

5Dimes has no control over how long your exchange takes to let you trade your bitcoin.

5Dimes has no control over the bitcoin network.

No matter how many of these ignorant rants you post. No matter how much bold and caps you use. That will not be changing. You are wrong.

Please stop trying to justify your ignorance by unfairly bashing 5Dimes (and me) here.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-31-19 at 07:59 AM.

First 123 Last