Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Asian Connect account went from being verified to not verified

I opened the account through bitcoin 3 years ago, never got asked for verification since the login page said "fully verified." Now I see my account saying "not verified." What documents do I need to upload to them? Is it okay to send them since I'm living in the U.S.? Guy on chat is helpless, cannot answer if I need to send KYC documents in to withdraw, even though I'm a bitcoin only customer.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I opened the account through bitcoin 3 years ago, never got asked for verification since the login page said "fully verified." Now I see my account saying "not verified." What documents do I need to upload to them? Is it okay to send them since I'm living in the U.S.? Guy on chat is helpless, cannot answer if I need to send KYC documents in to withdraw, even though I'm a bitcoin only customer.
    Being verified probably only applies to certain bookmakers.

Personally I would not worry about it until you next withdraw and see what happens. Or make a small deposit and turn it over to test a withdraw if you are not loaded up.

And if they do ask you to send KYC stuff, sending your real ID is fine. You wont be penalized for your location alone.

Optional

And if you tell chat people you are in the USA, expect to find your account closed btw.

Best to leave them alone regarding your location unless you are asked for something.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Being verified probably only applies to certain bookmakers.

Personally I would not worry about it until you next withdraw and see what happens. Or make a small deposit and turn it over to test a withdraw if you are not loaded up.

And if they do ask you to send KYC stuff, sending your real ID is fine. You wont be penalized for your location alone.
    What happened to the other guy in the forums that went through the same situation? If they ask for a utility bill, I'm living in the u.s. though. I don't see them changing the status of my account without expecting me to send them KYC documents next time I try to withdraw.

Optional

He had other issues.

PMed you my full thoughts, but basically I do not think you need to be concerned. Nothing has really changed, you were never verified and now it just says it.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Craig22

That's not what happened here lol. I've used Asian Connect for over 3 years and will continue to enjoy it, I thought they changed their policy, which they have not according to Optional, and not going to have any issues..etc.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

This happened to my account as well. I went from "Verified" (without ever submitting any documents) to "Not Verified." I decided to upload my ID (US), and then I received an email that my account did not require verification.

A few days later, I submitted a withdrawal and received the payout in less than 30 minutes.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Guys listen to optional and don't do anything or even contact them regarding this unless they ask you to.....

Mild Mannered
    Mild Mannered's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Yeah, this confused the heck out of me as well a few days ago. But I remembered some issues with AC88's dashboard in the past, so I crossed my fingers and withdrew anyway, btc received in a few minutes.

skycrapper8080
    skycrapper8080's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Not unless they've seen something suspicious to the account that's the time they will perform random kyc checking for bitcoin users.

osawalovelymo
    Your baby
    osawalovelymo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I asked ac88 last time thru livechat if i'm required to submit documents for withdrawal using btc. she said they do random verification process in btc so as i understand, u don't have to submit ur documents unless they asked u. i don't have an account with them for now. just need to check the good one for me ahaha.