Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Any other books do this?

& by this I mean allow players to parlay prop bets? Ex: today I wanted to have a little early action(I'm in EST zone) so I made a couple of wagers on golfer vs golfer(3rd rd only) in the Open Championship being played in Ireland. During the process of confirming my wagers I saw the parlay box. So I didn't know that you could parlay these head2head matchup @ Bovada. I know one of my old books(SOS/Carib) definitely doesn't allow this type of wager.

Just curious because I'm always looking to expand my list of available options(Only those that PAY). The majority of my wagers this time of year are MLB & some of the books I use can sometimes have 20-30 cent difference. In the course of a season getting an extra 20-30 cents either way can be the difference between a winning season & a losing one.

I currently am using only 4 offshore but looking to expand my list.........any suggestions & only 1 criteria

Criteria #1: Book must have FREE BITCOIN deposits/withdrawals & on average less than 5 days from payout request to funds being available at the bank.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

5Dimes always, sometimes Bovada, sometimes Bookmaker.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Bovada, 5Dimes and Heritage probably the loosest with parlay options.