flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I don't see why this would be an issue at Bookmaker. As mentioned above, if the line is going to move due to your bet, it does so immediately after you click submit. There is no waiting period required. Therefore, it's impossible for you to jam in an extra bet that Bookmaker didn't want at current odds. Other books put in a system-enforced time delay between bets because their odds don't move instantaneously, like Bookmaker's do.
    You guys got me worried a bit there as I'm sitting with almost 200k I need to cash out now haha. I'm also wondering what I can do bc they have a 100k monthly limit which just seems unfair.

That said, I agree with this post. If it moves, it moves immediately I don't even have half a second to replace. It tell some the odds changed and I have to accept them.

In the two pictures I provided, they didn't move in between or even after. That said they were semis and finals so the limits were higher.

But if a line changes by the time I'm in my bet slip (if it didn't happen even before it as it flashes yellow) it changes and I have to accept the change.

The two I provided didn't even changed after my 3 were submitted so looks like they had a lot of action on the other side (every tennis site you can read had the other player winning in 3 sets), so it seemed like the "experts" and public were on the other side of my play.

Would this ever cause an issue with getting paid out? I'm always accepting the line changes bc I believe in the play and want that action anyways. Yes today I had a +115 on my first $1k and on the 10th ticket it was -107, but I still did it. Was a bad beat as I was up a set and a break and the other player retired so it was voided.

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sorry if it seemed like i was being confrontational, i thought it was weird to have such high limits on lower tier tournaments... good to know they can get crazy high like other sports, sometimes i'm shocked by their limits since i'm so used to their 100/250/500 on fiba/esports/props, then they can be 5k on a golf future or ufc lol
    No you weren't, sorry I came in to catch up and some people on this forum just strike the biggest nerve.

The bigger names usually are $2k in the 1st round. What I see is it's typically always $1k-$2k in those rounds. SF and Finals are always $10k.

Yes, golf is nuts. When I bet Jarry I was checking out some round matchups on The Open and they were maxed at $20k! I don't even get that on MLB. Was floored first time I saw a one ticket $20k option.

BOL to you.

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I'm curious to what your limits on player prop bets are. For some reason I'm maxed at $200 and if I bet anything I move the line.
    I don't bet player props but checked for you and it's $500. I saw some at $200. The No Score / Yes Score for 1st inning is $500. So those are always low. The reverse RLs even are only $500 for me.

dictator_teddy
    dictator_teddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hi flabrah, you seem concerned about the $100k btc withdrawal monthly limit. I don't think it is an issue. I am new to bookmaker myself, and I have requested multiple $10k withdrawals on consecutive days and I have gotten each one within 2-4 hours of requesting. Bookmaker seems legit, even for winning players, and if you just wait it out, you can get your whole bankroll out over a two month period.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post

You guys got me worried a bit there as I'm sitting with almost 200k I need to cash out now haha. I'm also wondering what I can do bc they have a 100k monthly limit which just seems unfair.

That said, I agree with this post. If it moves, it moves immediately I don't even have half a second to replace. It tell some the odds changed and I have to accept them.

In the two pictures I provided, they didn't move in between or even after. That said they were semis and finals so the limits were higher.

But if a line changes by the time I'm in my bet slip (if it didn't happen even before it as it flashes yellow) it changes and I have to accept the change.

The two I provided didn't even changed after my 3 were submitted so looks like they had a lot of action on the other side (every tennis site you can read had the other player winning in 3 sets), so it seemed like the "experts" and public were on the other side of my play.

Would this ever cause an issue with getting paid out? I'm always accepting the line changes bc I believe in the play and want that action anyways. Yes today I had a +115 on my first $1k and on the 10th ticket it was -107, but I still did it. Was a bad beat as I was up a set and a break and the other player retired so it was voided.
    Nothing you have said you do sounds like it would ever cause you any issue there.

This is normal stuff.

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nothing you have said you do sounds like it would ever cause you any issue there.

This is normal stuff.
    Thanks guys!

And yes, love Bookmaker. On payout #4 and it's coming quick. The $100k a month just seems crazy, should be like $200k since you can do $50k a week.

Hope it resets each month or do you know if it's a rolling 30 day period?

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9848

I think 10/5 was the old limits. Towards the second half of the season, the global limits drop (as weirder things happen with teams, and more of these 1-inning starters are going).

First 12