BT RayRay
    BT RayRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

MyBookie: giving credit

I recently received a “Happy Birthday” offer($25 free bet) from MyBookie.com. Now I haven’t used MyBookie.com in awhile because my rollover is well over 15k. With the amount I play I’ll probably never get to cash out.

So so I tried to use the promo and it was denied. The customer service rep couldn’t give me a reason, just it wouldn’t work for me. I told them it’s kinda shitty to send a birthday gift, I can’t even redeem.

Not it until I asked them to close up my account did it they find away to make it work.

So in closing, the giftbwas a nice gesture....eventually.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BT RayRay View Post
    I recently received a “Happy Birthday” offer($25 free bet) from MyBookie.com. Now I haven’t used MyBookie.com in awhile because my rollover is well over 15k. With the amount I play I’ll probably never get to cash out.

So so I tried to use the promo and it was denied. The customer service rep couldn’t give me a reason, just it wouldn’t work for me. I told them it’s kinda shitty to send a birthday gift, I can’t even redeem.

Not it until I asked them to close up my account did it they find away to make it work.

So in closing, the giftbwas a nice gesture....eventually.
    That's why you don't sign up at shit books!