William Edwards
    William Edwards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to SBR for your efforts with my complaint with Bet Online. I got a very satisfactory result, and I'm sure it would not have happened without your efforts on my behalf.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Thanks for letting us know the problem was resolved. Sbr really does good work.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

When I said us, I meant the people. I have no affiliation with sbr besides posting every once an awhile.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Good to hear they fixed it fast for you.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by William Edwards View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to SBR for your efforts with my complaint with Bet Online. I got a very satisfactory result, and I'm sure it would not have happened without your efforts on my behalf.
    Can you provide more details in what happened? Its great that SBR helped you, but its still scary it happened in the 1st place.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Can you provide more details in what happened? Its great that SBR helped you, but its still scary it happened in the 1st place.
    I see you answered my question on the other thread. So you (and they) have no idea how this fraudulent wager got placed? And if it somehow happens again you are responsible?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Great job SBR.
    William, you should consider becoming SBR Pro. They have a lot of good free contests, poker, and great stuff in the SBR store. Including bitcoin.
    You just make a 100 dollar donation to a great charity and you will get back more than you put into it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional