Dennis Jay
    Dennis Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!

I been banned from using bitcoin at heritage for no reason...I been with heritage about 10 years or so, there person to person payouts are basically non existence.. Some reason there processor blocked me a while back so customer service said u need bitcoin to do payouts.. So i finally got a bitcoin wallet and did my 1st bitcoin payout.. That day i get an email saying u can no longer use bitcoin as a payoit option cuz u didnt make a bitcoin deposit...so i replied ok i will start doing that once my account is at 0...then they replied no your bitcoin payout is now permanently disabled...i loved heritage been loyal for a decade and this is how they do me..there is no reasoning with them..there forcing me to switch books..
    Last edited by Dennis Jay; 07-06-19 at 07:02 PM.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

And the BEAT goes on...........

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

What payout options are they offering you? Currently I can only withdraw using btc, they were offering checks until recently.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Jay View Post
    I been banned from using bitcoin at heritage for no reason...I been with heritage about 10 years or so, there person to person payouts are basically non existence.. Some reason there processor blocked me a while back so customer service said u need bitcoin to do payouts.. So i finally got a bitcoin wallet and did my 1st bitcoin payout.. That day i get an email saying u can no longer use bitcoin as a payoit option cuz u didnt make a bitcoin deposit...so i replied ok i will start doing that once my account is at 0...then they replied no your bitcoin payout is now permanently disabled...i loved heritage been loyal for a decade and this is how they do me..there is no reasoning with them..there forcing me to switch books..
    love heritage(with the exception of live betting) but if theses are all the facts they are being ridiculous

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9201

Even though I have been with them for many years (and playing their free contests) they suddenly took that away from me and when I asked why, they said it was because I was a reduced odds customer -which I have also been for years.

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Not gonna bad mouth them cuz they’ve been really good to me over the years, but they really disappointed me this weekend...I’ll leave it at that. It was petty

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Heritage has really gone downhill the past 6 months or so. It came as as a huge surprise to me because they were easily the best at CS and perks--bar none. But that has changed drastically. Here are the issues I have with Heritage:

1) Payout options are being limited. In my case, I can't get a check payout anymore.

2) New software is bad, and they won't give me access to their better classic site.

3) Customer service has become confrontational with even the most basic issues. Worse Heritage Insider doesn't bother to respond anymore
    to complaints and negative threads---and there have been many lately.

4) Strict overnight baseball limits of $100, and you can't re-bet after the line changes.

5) Perks being pulled w/o explanation. Inquire about it and expect attitude from CS.

6) Bitcoin deposits are recognized by confirmation time instead of sent time. So if your deposit gets delayed, you're stuck for the currency risk. Lost $75 on my last deposit on this rule that no other A Book has!

Not a lot to like about Heritage anymore IMO
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-07-19 at 03:56 PM.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Im not going to bash them, Ive been with them 11 years and they are the only book I use, but CS is nothing like it used to be. Im convinced that legal wagering in the states specifically all the states in the northeast where the population center is greatest is starting to take a customer/player toll on USA dependent recreational books,JMO.

later

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Heritage is terrible. Quick to limit you and terrible payout options.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    What payout options are they offering you? Currently I can only withdraw using btc, they were offering checks until recently.
    Are you sure? Or does the check option only show up on certain days of the week?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Are you sure? Or does the check option only show up on certain days of the week?
    I'm positive, and based on this thread i'm not the only one.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I'm positive, and based on this thread i'm not the only one.
    RonPaul several people have said you are one of the sharpest users on SBR...how do you have a Heritage account...do you have mules betting for you?

hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2222

Heritage has always been top notch for me. Never ever had a issue regarding pay outs. Always received BTC same day! A+ always.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hello1234567 View Post
    Heritage has always been top notch for me. Never ever had a issue regarding pay outs. Always received BTC same day! A+ always.
    And this is the most important aspect. Once the consistency changes.... then it's Red Alert... until then.... no worries.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Isn't it time SBR Mods for another Poster's Poll? Seems like a lot has gone on since the last one.

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Isn't it time SBR Mods for another Poster's Poll? Seems like a lot has gone on since the last one.
    I'd say it is. I'm being stalled on a payout right now.... not accepting my Driver's License as address verification (which I verified last year).

Looks like Football deposits can't come quick enough for these guys.