Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!
    Vladimir Moraras's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Good evening everyone, friends! I wanted to write a report. When I wrote on the forum for the first time, representatives of Betway wanted to settle confilict, I was glad to it, but alas I was mistaken, they wrote it that other people thought that they want to resolve the conflict, on a result they ignored me. I mailed them 2 official utility bills. They've been ignoring me for 2 weeks. At the moment my account is blocked, my winnings are stolen 4475 euros. No one's getting in touch. It's been over 1 month since they decided to steal my money. They did not want to settle the conflict, they dusted in the eyes to seem friendly. I would be happy to resolve this conflict, but Betway decided to steal my money. Don't bet on Betway, if you win there money, they will just steal it from you.

Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!

Sorry for the spam, I don't want to write much, I want to resolve my conflict with Betway. Contacted in chat with Betway. I said I didn't want to argue with them, they said that they are waiting for my utility bill, I did not argue with them, because they ignored me for 2 weeks until I wrote on the forum. At the moment, I will try to resolve the conflict with them and further I will tell a situation. Sorry for many messages, I have to fight for my money. I won't write again until I have more information. Thank you all!

Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!

I contacted betway 2 days ago, they accepted the documents, but do not want to open an account. I'll leave it here so you don't think I'm cheating on anyone. They're deliberately stalling to steal my money. I apologized to them and I want to make contact, they just ignore me. I will hear from them, I think they did not want to solve, they just decided to stall for time

Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!

Officially! Betway scammers stole my winnings of 4475 euros!

Good day friends. The forum admins if you delete this topic, it would mean that you work with Betway. Betway has officially stated that they are scammers and steal customers ' money! After 1.5 months of war with Betway, they stole all my winnings without any reason. I did everything to resolve the conflict, I sent 3 utility bills, Betway called me 2 times on the phone, and asked questions, I successfully answered all their questions. They ignored me for a week, they didn't answer my letters. On the forums they wanted to seem friendly, and answered that they want to resolve the conflict, in the end they stole all my lawful prize in the amount of € 4475!My friends Betway are officially scammers, in no case do not bet on Betway, all your money will be stolen Betway, this is a company that steals customer money, it's just uzhas, 1.5 months ignoring ,and today they announced that confiscated all my money without writing the reason. Friends, my money is not returned, but I was right Betway brazen thieves, do not bet!!!I can send all photo confirmations in chat that they closed my account without writing a reason (don't know how to upload a photo here).

LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

I thought its all about the utility bill? So you send another one and they accepted but decide to close your Account?

Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!

No, all the accounts were checked at other bookmakers, it was only a reason to waste time, do not bet on Betway they are thieves

sonu23
    Update your status
    sonu23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

File a lawsuit against betway

Hi we can file a lawsuit against betway and make sure they get banned from any online frauds in future.i am ready to bear all legal expenses to get proper justice.

sonu23
    Update your status
    sonu23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Betway sucks and its a fraud website.these ************ will block your account and dont allow to take your money.as long you are losing if fine.penetrate these ********** and ban them from cheating anyone more in future and plz blacklist this *********** site
    Last edited by Optional; 10-18-19 at 01:28 AM. Reason: edit language

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Whats the update on this. Has this been resolved??

First 12