Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Can you please tell us more about Bet365 and WH cancelations,time frame and what was cause.
    Im betting over 15 years online and never had live bet canceled,nor regular pre game ticket.
    If you compare A and A+ liste US/Euro im 100% sure they cant even compare when it comes to problems. For at least 30+ situations at Bol you may have just 1 at Bet365.

Ps im not using WH anymore,like 365 more,so im not expert when they are in question.
    From thousands of complaints I've seen, it feels like Euro books cancel live bets a lot more than offshores do to me. Like 10 times more often minimum.

The next day cancels I mentioned are more the European, rather than UK books, but I have had more than one where Bet365 have cancelled the next day as past posts, and saying it was after comparing the incident feed data.

I don't have proof I can share. It would take too long to go back and try to make a count. But it genuinely feels like that from here.

Betonline gets talked about on forum 10 times more than B365 and WillHill though. So thinking about it, I suppose it could look the opposite to you.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    From thousands of complaints I've seen, it feels like Euro books cancel live bets a lot more than offshores do to me. Like 10 times more often minimum.

The next day cancels I mentioned are more the European, rather than UK books, but I have had more than one where Bet365 have cancelled the next day as past posts, and saying it was after comparing the incident feed data.

I don't have proof I can share. It would take too long to go back and try to make a count. But it genuinely feels like that from here.

Betonline gets talked about on forum 10 times more than B365 and WillHill though. So thinking about it, I suppose it could look the opposite to you.
    Fair enough,i dont have insight on complaints. We need 1 thing clear if you say euro books and removing Uk ones from that list i think its plausable what you say. Just thinking about BC family and i feel sick to my stomach.

TimothyOss
    TimothyOss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello guys,

Sorry for the lack of postings from me since the opening day of this topic, but my account was banned from SBR forum since the day after starting this thread. Yes, I'm the OP. I received a message that I already had an earlier created SBR forum account from some years ago which I had totally forgotten about and it was not allowed to create a duplicate account, even though I don't understand how I was able to register my new account using the same email again.

Anyway, I just felt obligated to inform you all that my complaint was resolved to full satisfaction.

After a long discussion with some BOL managers they decided to re-grade all wagers to winners and pay me out my 5K USD winnings in full.

No thanks to SBR though, since they did not even care to reply to my original complaint.
    I managed to get this sorted on my own simply by reasoning with the BOL managers and proving some points.

I'm happy to see BOL are reasonable and trustable. Complaint solved and I won't login anymore on this account since it will probably be banned also. Thanks for the support from many of the posters though!

First 123