pablito270124
    pablito270124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

18 bet complaint

Dears;

I want to let you know that 18bet revoke all my winnings after verified my account. Why 18bet asked me for my ID, Utility bill and neteller Screenshot if I already violated their bonus rules?

I deposit USD100 around a week ago to get USD100 welcome bonus so in my first bet I make a bet of USD200, I won my first bet and after checking the terms I found that only 50% of the bonus given was taking into account for the wagering requirements so I start making bets of USD50 because I have a limited time of 21 days to fullfill the amount requirements (USD2400 in bets). When they verified my account (today) with all the documents requested informed me that they revoke all my winnings because I violated their bonus rules because I started off with large sum stakes that are with high risk and then lowered it by betting on lower stakes.
    They revoke USD700 from my account and return my original USD100 and free to operate???. After a week i had already wager aroud half of the USD2400.
    I already fil a complaint. Please help me! This is so unfair!

Thanks

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25254

Good luck son.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Did they quote a specific term that they claim you violated?

pablito270124

Quote via live chat

By email just informed me that the I m verified customer but revoke my winnings because I was manipulating the bonus.

They Quote:

I- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc.) in order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus.

Via Live chat they informen me that I started off with large sum stakes that are with high risk and then lowered it by betting on lower stakes, so for them that is a clear attempt to manipulate the bonus.

I was making bets to meet their requirements with USD50 stakes because I only have in 21 days to reach the USD2400 requirements, If I made a bet of USD100 only USD50 is taking into account for wagering purposes so Why I should bet more than USD50 stakes if only USD50 is valid for me?. I always made bets on moneyline for soccer and beisbol among with live bets on soccer and tennis.

Resume: My first bet it was for USD200 and after winning my first bet I bet only for USD50 stakes (I found a bet of USD97 at odds of 2.3 so is not only USD50 stakes in order to meet the requirements) so thats bonus manipulation for them and revoke USD700 from my account after fullfilling half of their wagering requirements (around USD1200 in bets).

Please help me!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by pablito270124; 06-24-19 at 11:59 AM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

solid book just don't take a bonus

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Book who punish players for own bonus is not solid

Optional

12.1 Sports bonus manipulation is considered but not limited to:

(i) Placing bets on opposite outcomes or repetitive bets
    (ii) Placing bets on your real + virtual balance more than twice in a row

(iii) Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game, type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus

Got to love term #1 of the bonus rules too; "1. The licensee considers these bonus rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact us at csd@18bet.com"

Kind of says it all... many people would question if this is a fair bonus rule I am sure.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Another scam book, and probably a scam player as well as it looks like classic multiaccount bonus abuse lol

pablito270124

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    (iii) Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game, type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus
    They quote this especific term but There is no change in bet game Type or bet structure. I Always bet on moneyline in Soccer (Copa america) and béisbol (MLB) and also live bets on tennis and Soccer.

Just because my first bet it was for usd200 and after that just stake of usd50 they consider Bonus mamipulation because I was making bets to meet the bonus requirements. There is no other Reason (Multiaccount IP scam player, etc).

They verify my account and in the same email informed me that revoke my winnings because I was making bets to meet the bonus requirements, what m i suppose to do if í took the Bonus?.

Can they just took money from my account because I make bets of 50usd stake to meet the Bonus requirements?. How could that be possible? Why they offer a Bonus? If you make bets to meet the Bonus requirements they will consider the bet as Bonus manipulación!! How could they have a license? This is so unfair.

I already fill a complaint and sent you last email Exchanged with them.

Pléase Help me!!!
    Last edited by pablito270124; 06-25-19 at 05:47 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pablito270124 View Post

They quote this especific term but There is no change in bet game Type or bet structure. I Always bet on moneyline in Soccer (Copa america) and béisbol (MLB) and also live bets on tennis and Soccer.

Just because my first bet it was for usd200 and after that just stake of usd50 they consider Bonus mamipulation because I was making bets to meet the bonus requirements. There is no other Reason (Multiaccount IP scam player, etc).

They verify my account and in the same email informed me that revoke my winnings because I was making bets to meet the bonus requirements, what m i suppose to do if í took the Bonus?.

Can they just took money from my account because I make bets of 50usd stake to meet the Bonus requirements?. How could that be possible? Why they offer a Bonus? If you make bets to meet the Bonus requirements they will consider the bet as Bonus manipulación!! How could they have a license? This is so unfair.

I already fill a complaint and sent you last email Exchanged with them.

Pléase Help me!!!
    I don't like their rule, but even if it is valid, the application of it appears harsh to me.

Let us know how your SBR agent goes.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Book who punish players for own bonus is not solid
    A book that copies early/soft lines from b365 and 1xbet, doesn't limit winning players and pays 4 to 5 figures within hours is a solid book indeed.

pablito270124

What about my case?

What happen to my SBR agent?.

You dont help people like me anymore?. I didnt receive any email about this complaint.

Do you need something from me? Please help me!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pablito270124 View Post
    What happen to my SBR agent?.

You dont help people like me anymore?. I didnt receive any email about this complaint.

Do you need something from me? Please help me!
    The agent emailed you on 26th June and received no reply.

You should have another email from them now.

pablito270124

I didnt receive the email

I just Answer the email today. I didnt get the last one so I FW you another email from 18Bet.

If you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks