Fragger
    Fragger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

BET-IBC increasing juice, any other alternatives?

Bet-IBC is the second broker I've used for ps3838, the first being Premium-Tradings which also increased juice on my account. Randomly today I realised that the odds would drop between 0.02-0.10 when I addedmatches to my betslip from what they were being displayed on the listing & this is the same for every single game/sport. I went on live support and asked why they increased the juice on my account and they told me to contact their email support.

Their response to my question through email was this:"There's nothing we can do about this, sorry."

I replied:"Seeing as this account is useless, is there anyway you can offer me a new ps3838 account to bet on without these juiced lines?"

Their reponse:"no this is not possible. seems you have a very high roi on small sports, that's why."

I bet on esports and some of these markets are 5k+ euro a bet, so not exactly a small sport but regardless, they increased the juice on the account out of no where which was extremely shady. I am from the UK and I'm pretty sure these are the only two brokers that I am able to use that offer ps3838. I am unable to use asianconnect because of my location, is the any alternatives to these two that I'm not aware of?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sportsmartek is a fair alternative, I think you can bet on Asian connection with a bitcoin account.
    But if you are from the UK I would bet on Betfair

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Same thing all over the place lol, if you start winning against an agent that takes position on your bets, this is what happens. Think Sportmarket is not offering service to UK customers, sadly for you...

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If they problem is betibc's PT, kinda strange they don't just offer the OP a regular half-limit pinny acct. They still collect on commission.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

They probably earn more by shaving the odds.

Fragger

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Same thing all over the place lol, if you start winning against an agent that takes position on your bets, this is what happens. Think Sportmarket is not offering service to UK customers, sadly for you...
    sucks, not really sure where to go from here both sportmarket + asianconnect don't offer their service to UK. guess I'll have to think about moving.

Fragger

More random issues with this broker:

I originally submitted a withdrawal of 20,000 euros 4 days ago, 1 day before this juice issue I explained above occured. But then a day later my ps3838 account got juiced up and after live chat / email support told me there was nothing they could do, so I went on live chat to ask if I could change the amount of my withdrawal. They told me there was no issue with this and sent me a withdrawal form, and told me to send in a new withdrawal and the old one would be cancelled so I did. (the amount of the new withdrawal is 28,500 euros).

AFTER it was submitted the person on live chat mentioned that there would be a fee for changing the amount of the withdrawal which instantly started ringing bells. I told them instantly I did NOT want my withdrawal amount changed if there was going to be a random fee applied and I made this extremely clear to them. They told me they had no information on the fee or how much it was going to be, but I got told it would NOT be applied automatically on my withdrawal, and I would get an email regarding this fee from the management team before it was applied. I said I was fine with this, as long as money was not taken out my withdrawal for no reason, the new amount of my withdrawal again is 28,500 euros.

I woke up today and I've received my withdrawal but only received 26,700 euros, which means taking away the fee for withdrawing via skrill euro, they took 1515 euros for absolutely no reason. They automatically applied this random fee which I was told they wouldn't do and all they did was change the number on my withdrawal or cancel the old one. Super shady broker I would avoid using at all costs.
    Points Awarded:

infotimbo gave Fragger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cantoner
    Cantoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

bet-football, vodds, easysportbet etc

skycrapper8080
    skycrapper8080's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I tried to open an account with Bitcoin to try Odyssey.
    But I can't use my btc wallet atm as still need for 24 hrs confirmation. Maybe tomorrow it will be okay to send. I plan to get ps3838 and orbitx
    my first time to use bitcoin and not really familiar with it. I hope everything will be alright

Tom Dry
    Tom Dry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Any feedback on Odyssey?

skycrapper8080
    skycrapper8080's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Dry View Post
    Any feedback on Odyssey?
    So far I don't have any problem with them. They have good CS and my deposit and withdrawals were processed in time.