Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Closing an account at Pinnacle?

If I close an account at Pinnacle, would I be able to re-open one at some point in the future or can I never play there again?

If I can re-open, would it be the same account or a completely new one?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    If I close an account at Pinnacle, would I be able to re-open one at some point in the future or can I never play there again?

If I can re-open, would it be the same account or a completely new one?
    when they come on line again you can ask them

why close your account in the first place if you think you might use it again?

I can't see that it matters at all

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    when they come on line again you can ask them

why close your account in the first place if you think you might use it again?

I can't see that it matters at all
    I'd been having troubles with them lately and threatened to close my account there. I don't think I'll ever be able to play there again for a long time a they've blocked my Instadebit transactions and it's the only way I can deposit there.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

I guess if you want to come back ... a proper email requesting for your account to be reactivated shouldnt be a problem. Just make sure you leave in good terms, if not, u might get the easy way out.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

why dont you just get a moneybookers account?

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    why dont you just get a moneybookers account?
    I have one, but can only use it for withdrawls. My credit card doesn't allow me to deposit to gaming sites, and that stupid option on Moneybookers (used for gaming sites/used for non-gaming sites) messes up everything.

And to do a bank transfer to MB, it's the same hassle as making a bank transfer straight to Pinny.

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Why did they block your instadebit transactions?

durito
    escarabajo negro

I have one, but can only use it for withdrawls. My credit card doesn't allow me to deposit to gaming sites, and that stupid option on Moneybookers (used for gaming sites/used for non-gaming sites) messes up everything.

And to do a bank transfer to MB, it's the same hassle as making a bank transfer straight to Pinny.
    So get a new credit card/debit card/bank account. Surely should be the easiest option.

And what exactly is so difficult about a direct wire, they take me upwards of 12 seconds.

Masu485

So get a new credit card/debit card/bank account. Surely should be the easiest option.

And what exactly is so difficult about a direct wire, they take me upwards of 12 seconds.
    Really? I don't want the hassle of having to go to the bank and request a transfer and then have to wait 2-5 days for the wire. How d you do it in 12 seconds? Through Insta it used to take me 12 seconds.

durito
    escarabajo negro

My banks all have online wires. You fill out the form and hit send. Send a screen shot of the confirmation and most books credit me instantly or the next day.

Either way, you live in a country that doesn't restrict gambling transactions, consider yourself lucky.

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Why did they block your instadebit transactions?
    oh looong story, i actually made a couple of threads about it in this section. basically i misunderstood something on instadebit's site, and it cost me a lot of money, as well as pinny negating some wins and blocking all deposit methods other than wire and moneybookers, both of which can't use.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I haven't been able to login all of today. Is the site down?

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by icecapper View Post
    I haven't been able to login all of today. Is the site down?
    yeah, no one can log in.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Wow. Don't blame you for closing an account thats bullshit.

Oddsman3127
    Oddsman3127's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

on this site in the reviews it says how strong Pinnacle is, and never really heard anything bad about them. With regards to deposting/withdrawing how about ********? The ************ don't see ******** as gambling site, and you can deposit and withdraw first to Entro then to your card from Entro. I am kinda nervous about them being down, but probably just website technical issue.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

I wish I had a choice as to whether I could play at Pinnacle.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Really? I don't want the hassle of having to go to the bank and request a transfer and then have to wait 2-5 days for the wire. How d you do it in 12 seconds? Through Insta it used to take me 12 seconds.
    There's also pre-paid debit cards you can buy and fund that way. Titanium Pre-Paid ********** via moneymart.ca works fine with Moneybookers.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

man are you lazy just open a account with moneybookers or neteller and you are good to go, you maybe have to make a few transfers simple

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

My banks all have online wires. You fill out the form and hit send. Send a screen shot of the confirmation and most books credit me instantly or the next day.

Either way, you live in a country that doesn't restrict gambling transactions, consider yourself lucky.
    When I"ve wired money to moneybookers it is usually credited within 24 hours and in most cases 12. I don't know where this 2 to 5 days comes from.