leayon
    leayon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Asianconnect88 Account suspended

Hello,

I made some profit using Asianconnect88 and their Bookie Ps3838. Before I started using their services I went into their livechat and asked them some questions. They told me I could use Bitcoin and that they will never ask for any verification if I will use Bitcoin only. I am a long time cryptocurrency user and so I am someone who values anonymity which result in using alias for the registration on their website.

At the beginning everything went fairly smooth. I could easily deposit some money and they even changed my account status into "verified". For some time I made some bets and won a good amount which I then tried to withdraw.

Then they suddenly declined my withdraw process, changed my account status into "not verified" and said they want my documents for a random KYC process. I went directly in to the live chat and told them my situation that I got told they won't need a verification and so I registered under an alias.

The Livechat was friendly and told me that this is no problem and the KYC Team will change my account details into my correct ones, I just have to mail them.

I wrote the KYC-Team everything and they said they will change my account informations after they got my documents ( I have everything documented). I sent them of course my documents and waited for a reply. After a while they told me they need some more documents which I sent them as well. After this I had to wait almost a month for a reply which result in an e-mail from the KYC-Team where they told me: "
    Yes, we check the documents that you have submitted, however after careful investigation on your account our internal audit team decided to suspend and forfeit your balance".

I
    tried to mail them multiple times and told them they even confirmed my they will change my account details and I could send them even more documents or get in a skype call with them. Still they haven't really tried to get into this and just told me I failed the verification process. I am really stuck at this situation and it is not a small amount locked on my account.

I don't know what to do now, maybe you can help me here. I would be really grateful. Thanks for reading and if you need more informations I will send you more details.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

What items did AC88 ask for?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Curious, did you take the bonus on this account?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Use an alias = money gone lol

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Was this your first payout? And was it via BTC?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote "someone who values anonymity which result in using alias for the registration on their website"

Ie fraudster/scammer.....first rule of fight club opps meant gambling dont lie

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

AC is bound to at least pay him back.

And Kona, very lol that you speak about "rules" given your location and where you play at

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post

And Kona, very lol that you speak about "rules" given your location and where you play at
    Hmm, this is concerning. Optional can get some information on this case.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

if this had lost his deposit would AC88 be wanting his info? of course not. the guy won fair and square. so AC88 should pay him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

littlekona

I’ve seen enough fraudster lingo and this poster sure talks like one....I was told be honest and don’t lie just in case situations arise like the OP.....the good news for OP is the sbr has great relationships with AC88 and will surely get truth

Alfie White

Yes, but you are around on the SBR forum for a while aren't you?

OP just went to their site, spoke with them, they "confirmed" his account, just to screw him over later when he won? Especially since he mentioned PS3838 and that he won (and we already had few customers complain that they are getting ****** over due to PT of AC with extended DD requirement etc).

penetrate that, AC is sometimes shady as penetrate, that is the reason why I avoid them like plague.

I hope that OP gets his funds.

littlekona

Yes, but you are around on the SBR forum for a while aren't you?

OP just went to their site, spoke with them, they "confirmed" his account, just to screw him over later when he won? Especially since he mentioned PS3838 and that he won (and we already had few customers complain that they are getting ****** over due to PT of AC with extended DD requirement etc).

penetrate that, AC is sometimes shady as penetrate, that is the reason why I avoid them like plague.

I hope that OP gets his funds.

If he is legit he will get funds as from my own experience I know that sbr has connection with AC88 management and will get to bottom....but just because a poster says he was legit and has not tried scam doesn’t mean he’s truthful....let’s get more details like if bonus or multi accounts ect...

Alfie White

By no means I trust anyone that "says" something, but given the previous topics and experiences, it is dodgy stuff - to say the least.

Also, you shouldn't need Opti or anyone else to "help you", from my point of view at least, if they are 100% trustworthy.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

If the OP didnt take any bonus, got a chance of getting his money paid. If a bonus is involved with false details, no chance from AC88.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by leayon View Post
    They told me I could use Bitcoin and that they will never ask for any verification if I will use Bitcoin only.
    Can you prove someone told you that?

AC have always made it very clear to SBR that they may still require KYC info for bitcoin only users... but as long as those users tell the truth they will not be penalized based on their location.

PM me a copy of the email or chat where you were told the opposite and I am sure the GM in there will kick someones ass out the door and try to make sure you arent penalized due to his staff giving you bad info.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leayon

Thanks for all the answers. I never took any bonus, I created a bitcoin only account. This means there is just the option to deposit with bitcoin and nothing else. It was as well my first try to get a payout. The documents they wanted were : We will be asking for Proof of Identity, may we ask you to send at least ONE (1) of the documents listed below:• National ID Card (front and back side)• International Passport• Driving LicenseNOTE: We only accept bio-metric Passports and ID cards.AND For Proof of Address, may we ask you to send at least ONE (1) of the documents listed below:• Utility Bill such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)

After I sent them this documents they wanted some better bank statement and another photo of the backside of my passport.

Unlucky for me I can't see my chatlogs with them anymore because their system seems not to work. I see I wrote with them but loading the chat logs isn't working anymore. They should have the logs though and I have all emails documented. I am not sure if they told me that they will not need a verification when using bitcoin before I registered or after. The chat logs should show it though. The mail logs were sent to Optional.

@Optional I sent you an answer per private message. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by leayon; 06-05-19 at 01:46 PM.

Optional

I'll ask them what the problem is for you once the email arrives

acegilz
    acegilz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

is there any update in regards to this case? I use ac88 / ps btc only never had issues cashing out...

leayon

Optional sent the GM a message. I am still waiting for an answer though. Will update when I have new infos.
    Quote Originally Posted by acegilz View Post
    is there any update in regards to this case? I use ac88 / ps btc only never had issues cashing out...

leayon

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Optional since the 07.06.

Alfie White

Can you elaborate if you have won on the PS3838 account?

leayon

What do you mean by that?
    Can you elaborate if you have won on the PS3838 account?

Optional

Unfortunately I haven't heard from Optional since the 07.06.
    You should have heard from a dispute analyst.

Did you ever email the form to the address given?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

We will be asking for Proof of Identity, may we ask you to send at least ONE (1) of the documents listed below:• National ID Card (front and back side)• International Passport• Driving LicenseNOTE: We only accept bio-metric Passports and ID cards.AND For Proof of Address, may we ask you to send at least ONE (1) of the documents listed below:• Utility Bill such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)
    1) What's a bio-metric passport or driver's license? Are those standard now? As far as I can tell my DL and Passport aren't that kind.

2) Is it best not to open there if the utility bills don't come in your name? I'd be SOL if they hit me up with these KYC requirements even if I was completely honest when registering. (Has anybody been able to verify address by answering a letter sent to the address rather than by showing a bill?)

Alfie White

What do you mean by that?
    Have you won money on the account you have been playing at?

Meaning, you deposited xx EUR and now you have xxxxxxx EUR?

leayon

I haven't heard from them for a long time. The E-mail I gave you is my private mail. I had email contact with them with a fresh created one for Asianconnect88. This E-mail was entered in my complaint form. On both mails I haven't got any mails from them lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You should have heard from a dispute analyst.

Did you ever email the form to the address given?

leayon

I don't talk about numbers so open but I can tell you I almost tripled my deposit.
    Have you won money on the account you have been playing at?

Meaning, you deposited xx EUR and now you have xxxxxxx EUR?

Alfie White

So you have won against them (position taking stuff) and given the correspondence you have had (being from restricted region and all) they opted to shaft you properly and take your funds. Good old AsianConnect <3

leayon

Yes, exactly. I really hope this can get fixed.
    So you have won against them (position taking stuff) and given the correspondence you have had (being from restricted region and all) they opted to shaft you properly and take your funds. Good old AsianConnect <3

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8534

Check your Spam Folder.

leayon

Thanks for the help but I did that of course already. No answer from them or Optional for over an week now.
    Quote Originally Posted by acquavallo View Post
    Check your Spam Folder.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

asian connect is slowly going down the drain

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I don't think that is the issue since the ps account is half regular pinnacle limits.

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    asian connect is slowly going down the drain
    why do you say this? reasons?
    So you recommend to take the money from asianconnect and dont bet anymore there? they have been for years a very reliable place so i dont understand your message..

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    why do you say this? reasons?
    So you recommend to take the money from asianconnect and dont bet anymore there? they have been for years a very reliable place so i dont understand your message..
    better ignore his comments

JJ didn't even ever use AC

he has no idea what he's talking about
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave lonnie55 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sadekmeister

12 Last