raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    If they're permanently 2c off pinnacle as someone above said, I guess it's likely they're just placing the bet at pinnacle and pocketing the difference. If so, they'd have no reason to limit.

Anyone tested this? Ie does a large bet at nitrogen move pinny lines?
    Nitrogen doesn't move Pinny.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Spot on again!

Yes his only reason for being here is self interest/promotion. He does provide some good information but just beware of his motive when making a recommendation.

I've known this for a while and thought most knew but good reminder for newbies.
    I've been here since 2005 long before bitcoin books and close to the start of the forum. You've been here since 2018.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-05-19 at 12:27 AM.

raiders72001

Withdrawals from Nitrogen on 6/2 and 6/3.

As shown I made a deposit at Nitrogen and then was able to make a withdrawal 37 minutes afterwards. It's nice to be able to move money at will.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-05-19 at 05:59 AM.

raiders72001

Withdrawals at another book on the same dates 6/2 and 6/3 as withdrawals from Nitrogen. Time stamps from different zones. There's also one more book with a withdrawal on one of the dates.

raiders72001

Withdrawal at 3rd book on the same date.

Transactions from exchanges have also gone through wallets on the same dates.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-05-19 at 07:05 AM.

raiders72001

This is just a quick snapshot from my phone of transactions being made from one wallet. It doesn't say much other than that there are bitcoin transactions being made.

Last edited by raiders72001; 06-05-19 at 06:56 AM.

raiders72001

edit- not that important.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-05-19 at 07:11 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    FYI I don't know what the deal is with Raiders but imo he is an affiliate/referrer to books.
    Raiders has been here selflessly helping people from the days no bettor understood bitcoin and most needed hand holding just to get set up.

This is completely incorrect to attack him in this way as he has never looked self interested about book recommendations even once in his many years.

Eagles. You post incorrect info and say absolute rubbish like this way too much. This sub forum is supposed to be a bit more serious than PT, and not for your entertainment. Take your stupidity back to players talk and stay out of S&I and Bitcoin betting forums please.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I've been here since 2005 long before bitcoin books and close to the start of the forum. You've been here since 2018.
    Apologies for my previous post, I posted without knowing the facts with regard to 1Vice and your involvement if any.

Yes you post a lot of information regarding bitcoin and it looks like you are a huge supporter and post with a strong pro bitcoin bias.
    I am less enthusiastic about bitcoin and try to inform of the risk involved overall. I was an avid bitcoin user and fan for a few years but am much less so now. I still use bitcoin but its just one tool of many, ie Idebit, ecopayz, Skrill etc. for funding.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Raiders has been here selflessly helping people from the days no bettor understood bitcoin and most needed hand holding just to get set up.

This is completely incorrect to attack him in this way as he has never looked self interested about book recommendations even once in his many years.

Eagles. You post incorrect info and say absolute rubbish like this way too much. This sub forum is supposed to be a bit more serious than PT, and not for your entertainment. Take your stupidity back to players talk and stay out of S&I and Bitcoin betting forums please.
    Thanks Optional.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Apologies for my previous post, I posted without knowing the facts with regard to 1Vice and your involvement if any.

Yes you post a lot of information regarding bitcoin and it looks like you are a huge supporter and post with a strong pro bitcoin bias.
    I am less enthusiastic about bitcoin and try to inform of the risk involved overall. I was an avid bitcoin user and fan for a few years but am much less so now. I still use bitcoin but its just one tool of many, ie Idebit, ecopayz, Skrill etc. for funding.
    No problem Icon. GL with your bets.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Raiders is solid poster good informative posts on btc esp.....minor preference disagreements but that’s what sbr forum is about

ps I also here he is very handsome

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I just looked at my last 5 and correct they all hit at top of hour...so key is to withdrawal by bottom of hour or sooner as they normally take 15 mins to 30 mins to approve to get funds faster.....good info mike ty......now still fairlay is instant if this is true debate on fastest payouts... though top of hour payout is perfectly fine too me at nitro...as far as odds fairlay blows away nitro though no debate on that
    Honestly I would play with fairlay if they would make their website more user friendly. Don't they realize they are missing out on customers because of that? I guess I'm just used to nitrogen. I've been betting offshore since day one and they are one of the few sites I trust playing with.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Good post. I completely agree. Eagles guy seems like a drama queen and likes to post his life story here. Thats fine but like you said keep it in players talk with the other idiots. This part of the forum should be about gaining knowledge about offshore books.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Honestly I would play with fairlay if they would make their website more user friendly. Don't they realize they are missing out on customers because of that? I guess I'm just used to nitrogen. I've been betting offshore since day one and they are one of the few sites I trust playing with.
    it takes getting used to but honestly its not that hard esp if you master the search function. I feel orbitx is harder to get a bet in then fairlay and I'm on both each day....I always have Nitro, Fairlay and the AC88 books up playing nitro poker and sometimes at the same low ass tables you are at 95% of my BTC straights go on Fairlay and I transfer funds between those three regularly and direct to save on btc miners fees

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

it takes getting used to but honestly its not that hard esp if you master the search function. I feel orbitx is harder to get a bet in then fairlay and I'm on both each day....I always have Nitro, Fairlay and the AC88 books up playing nitro poker and sometimes at the same low ass tables you are at 95% of my BTC straights go on Fairlay and I transfer funds between those three regularly and direct to save on btc miners fees
    A bet in orbit is pending for 2-3 seconds before it goes through. I don't know how anyone bets live on there because of that.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    A bet in orbit is pending for 2-3 seconds before it goes through. I don't know how anyone bets live on there because of that.
    yea it sucks with the delay for live...9 wickets though is instant

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Raiders is solid poster good informative posts on btc esp.....minor preference disagreements but that’s what sbr forum is about

ps I also here he is very handsome
    forgot to qualify with the standard "no homo"

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8462

Semi-off topic, there shouldn't be a dislike of bitcoin-- on the contrary-- it's here to stay. Yeah, the short-term fluctuations are pesky...but long-term, it's exploding / maybe the #1 long-term investment today.
    1. I'd recommend looking at it like a stock portolio's blue chip winner-- nothing can go up in a total vertical line.
    2. Most important: it's a finite supply & many people are looking to snap it all up. Combine that with the next economic downturn(up and down cycles are unavoidable period) and there's no upside limit. $20K was nothing, 2 million wouldn't surprise me. And if not Bitcoin, then another coin will do it, but crypto isn't going away.
    3. There's zero reason to have fiat in the bank right now, or in books.

fortworth777
    fortworth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Hands down Nitrogen is the best site right now!! Where else can you have bitcoin in your account in under one hour? Used to have to wait days or weeks with other books! Love this book! Now I don’t lose back profits having to wait for the private cash out.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by fortworth777 View Post
    Hands down Nitrogen is the best site right now!! Where else can you have bitcoin in your account in under one hour? Used to have to wait days or weeks with other books! Love this book! Now I don’t lose back profits having to wait for the private cash out.
    Nitrogen I'm on daily and def solid book BUT they have made some changes that suck like one big one is no more parlays on MLB alternate runlines and they rarely if ever offer team totals and many props that pinny offers like total outs for pitcher ect...Solid book but they have room for improvement too...

factor280
    factor280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Nitro also eliminated parlay on prop bets on soccer games (for example corner over/unders). That used to be a nice little gem for me.

biccie
    biccie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Stay away from them. They cap you when you win some money. Really totally not reliable.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by biccie View Post
    Stay away from them. They cap you when you win some money. Really totally not reliable.
    This happened to you? More details please.

AntKoncius
    AntKoncius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 524

Really liked this book until they cut my limits drastically. They responded that they regularly check players and to maintain fair betting they may limit certain players.

No other issues with them.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by AntKoncius View Post
    Really liked this book until they cut my limits drastically. They responded that they regularly check players and to maintain fair betting they may limit certain players.

No other issues with them.
    Nitro mysteriously shut my account down 8 days ago for a "random security check." They said they expect the review to take no longer than 1 day. Now, 8 days later there has been no progress and no estimate on when this random check will be complete. Am not used to this kind of nonsense from them. I hope things haven't changed.

AntKoncius
    AntKoncius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 524

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Nitro mysteriously shut my account down 8 days ago for a "random security check." They said they expect the review to take no longer than 1 day. Now, 8 days later there has been no progress and no estimate on when this random check will be complete. Am not used to this kind of nonsense from them. I hope things haven't changed.
    They checked my account too for same reason, but it took 3 days and everything was fine.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by AntKoncius View Post
    They checked my account too for same reason, but it took 3 days and everything was fine.
    What can possibly be the point of shutting an account down to perform this random security check? They can't evaluate someone's play while the account is active? Makes no sense to me.

First 12