dabears34ft
    dabears34ft's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Bitcoin Withdrawal Site Options?

I currently have Coinbase and Gemini. Both are great and extremely fast. Looking for more options though. Basically want something where you can withdraw via wire transfer, paypal, or something easy like that.

How easy is GDX and Kraken. I downloaded Kraken, but it seems a bit intimidating compared to the simplicity of Coinbase and Gemini.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Is bitcoin an option for weekend withdrawals?

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Is bitcoin an option for weekend withdrawals?
    Sent u a PM, bro.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Pinoy-T-X...tried to respond to your PM but it wouldn't let me b/-c I hadn't made enough posts.
    The answer as to why I was blacklisted from ** & ** I'm guessing it's because of years and years of sending/receiving funds. They don't have to tell you why you have been blacklisted........I'm not losing any sleep over either company

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Pinoy-T-X...tried to respond to your PM but it wouldn't let me b/-c I hadn't made enough posts.
    The answer as to why I was blacklisted from ** & ** I'm guessing it's because of years and years of sending/receiving funds. They don't have to tell you why you have been blacklisted........I'm not losing any sleep over either company
    That’s BS. Thanks for the response man.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

For PayPal use the exchanges. If you don’t need money immediately then post your own ad and get the proper documentation up front from buyer and you’re set. And can make a 10-15% premium. PayPal allows bitcoin now so it’s harder/impossible for people to win disputes these days if you have proof it was them controlling the account. Like a picture of them holding ID with transaction ID listed.

TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Coinbase and Gemini definitely have the friendliest of the UIs.
    GDAX = Coinbase Pro = Coinbase's exchange.
    Kraken is easy to use and check out Ploniex as well.