Okocha
    Okocha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Hows betdsi these days?

hi guys looking for a new out to get down more on american sports,and evidently im very reticent to deposit in a C- book,having said that might worth a small shot ,did anybody had trouble withdrawing 5 digit amounts out of there recently?

Thank you

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Good one!! reticent !!

Okocha

Im from europe,my english isnt the best,but im probably the best bettor in the forum

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You're from Europe? Aren't you allowed to use Pinnacle? And other amazing books? Why would you waste your time with DSI?

Okocha

its not of my best interest to share,and by the way if you think europe has amazing books you couldnt possible be more wrong.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Okocha View Post
    its not of my best interest to share,and by the way if you think europe has amazing books you couldnt possible be more wrong.
    so you want us to share info about payouts but you won't share anything, other than letting us know you are the greatest bettor here

good luck with that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rille

Okocha

you re right,sent DM

TheMoneyShot

I wasn't asking you to share info guy... I'm wondering why you're talking about a sh#$ book like DSI.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

hi guys looking for a new out to get down more on american sports,and evidently im very reticent to deposit in a C- book,having said that might worth a small shot ,did anybody had trouble withdrawing 5 digit amounts out of there recently?

Thank you
    If you deposit there, don't take a bonus. They have been known to limit people afterwards to make it harder for them to complete their rollover. The good news is that they are still paying out, but I don't see much upside to playing there anymore. I cashed out at the end of football and likely won't be returning.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Only play there if you’re the best gambler on the forum, not bettor.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Stay away from BETDSI!!! As chronicled elsewhere in this forum, I made a deposit last year of around 5k. They placed the entire 5k into a "bonus balance" seperate from my regular balance. I wagered off of this balance and grew it to over $9k. When trying to make a withdrawal they stated I was not eligible to make a withdrawal??? Then this balance disappeared. I have made countless attempts to recover these funds and have been ignored. Been a customer at BetDSI for over 15 years. Over 9k stolen from me.

Okocha

Thank You Mr.Ed

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Thank You Mr.Ed
    They used to be one of my favorite go to books. Then they broke off on their own and since then after they redid the bonuses it is pretty much a joke there. I have been paid a couple times $1500 2xs .One of the main reasons i went there was for the bonuses now i am terrified to take one because i am worried they will screw me again. Yes they did the exact same thing another poster said here and came up with an insane and i do mean INSANE rollover because of the bonus. I have barely played there since then. They went from being one of my top 5 books to almost non existent .

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

There is no reason to play at DSI these days. They are no longer backed by Bookmaker/CRIS, and they have recently shown shady actions like giving a 20x rollover for 100% freeplay on a $1,000 deposit ($1,000 x 20 = $20,000), then slashing limits to $5 once you deposit, never allowing you the reach the rollover. There are multiple cases of this happened, and it is documented in this forum. They are rated D- for a reason.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    There is no reason to play at DSI these days. They are no longer backed by Bookmaker/CRIS, and they have recently shown shady actions like giving a 20x rollover for 100% freeplay on a $1,000 deposit ($1,000 x 20 = $20,000), then slashing limits to $5 once you deposit, never allowing you the reach the rollover. There are multiple cases of this happened, and it is documented in this forum. They are rated D- for a reason.
    If it were just what you just said i would have actually been happy when they screwed me. But unless they changed it - they would take the winnings of your bonus money whatever it is and ADD that in. If you do a longshot parlay and hit they take that amount and add that onto your cash amount then they did the rollover AGAIN . It was such a high amount it ended up becoming like a 50xs rollover or something like that. One other guy posted he hit a longshot parlay for a huge payout and they took that and added that winning amount into the roillover. So if you deposit $200 and hit a 6 team parlay for $12000 they add the $12000 in to what you have to roll over additionally. They did something like that to me and made it an unattainable rollover amount. Because instead of a $200 20xs rollover at $4000 they would add in the $12000 plus the original $200 and it would be a rollover of $244000 it was absolutely insane .

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

how the mighty have fallen

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    If it were just what you just said i would have actually been happy when they screwed me. But unless they changed it - they would take the winnings of your bonus money whatever it is and ADD that in. If you do a longshot parlay and hit they take that amount and add that onto your cash amount then they did the rollover AGAIN . It was such a high amount it ended up becoming like a 50xs rollover or something like that. One other guy posted he hit a longshot parlay for a huge payout and they took that and added that winning amount into the roillover. So if you deposit $200 and hit a 6 team parlay for $12000 they add the $12000 in to what you have to roll over additionally. They did something like that to me and made it an unattainable rollover amount. Because instead of a $200 20xs rollover at $4000 they would add in the $12000 plus the original $200 and it would be a rollover of $244000 it was absolutely insane .
    Was this because of a freeplay that made you get this extra rollover?

Legions36

I recently had an issue with them but they fixed it with SBR's help, so I can't say anything bad about them. Ill still use them, I can't really say I like that they split with Bookmaker given that was the only reason I started playing with DSI,so I won't let the balance get out of hand with them.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Was this because of a freeplay that made you get this extra rollover?
    It was a bit more then just that and like you coming onto here and saying what they did helped and i did get paid $1500 twice .I originally got a cash amount plus the bonus amount. I actually worked the cash amount up i think i started with $180 to i think it was over $7000 . Then when i wanted to cash out they told me i could not because i had to roll over the bonus amount still. So the amount i did in the cash amount did not count towards the rollover . So i ended up instead of cashing that blowing it because i figured i would never get that out.

Next after i lost that i went into the bonus area and started playing with the little i had in there. I then worked that up and once again i thought i again reached the rollover with what ended up a decent amount. They moved that into my cash amount and told me i had to do ANOTHER rollover after i just did that one .

To make it worse this person told me i got bad info from the person that told me the rollover did not count when it was in the cash amount. So i got bad info from the guy(Who was a dick btw) and i lost the $7000 + for nothing but i would never see that again since i played it away but only because the A-hole gave me bad info.

I had had enough and came on here and i think after talking about it they changed their minds and let me take out $3000 which is what i had left in there . So i ended up with 2 $1500 payments on that card thing they do.

I have barely played there since .

captrobey

I just looked on there ashame because they have some good bonuses but until they change back to a normal bonus structure i am not trusting them at all. I will say one thing i like that is new though. That Live TV has gotten me games that i could not find a couple times and it is free .

Combato
    Combato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Dumped them over a year ago after SBR moved them over to the shit list. Suppoedly stole like 18 grand off one customer. Was a decent book once upon a time but no more

Legions36

It was a bit more then just that and like you coming onto here and saying what they did helped and i did get paid $1500 twice .I originally got a cash amount plus the bonus amount. I actually worked the cash amount up i think i started with $180 to i think it was over $7000 . Then when i wanted to cash out they told me i could not because i had to roll over the bonus amount still. So the amount i did in the cash amount did not count towards the rollover . So i ended up instead of cashing that blowing it because i figured i would never get that out.

Next after i lost that i went into the bonus area and started playing with the little i had in there. I then worked that up and once again i thought i again reached the rollover with what ended up a decent amount. They moved that into my cash amount and told me i had to do ANOTHER rollover after i just did that one .

To make it worse this person told me i got bad info from the person that told me the rollover did not count when it was in the cash amount. So i got bad info from the guy(Who was a dick btw) and i lost the $7000 + for nothing but i would never see that again since i played it away but only because the A-hole gave me bad info.

I had had enough and came on here and i think after talking about it they changed their minds and let me take out $3000 which is what i had left in there . So i ended up with 2 $1500 payments on that card thing they do.

I have barely played there since .
    Yeah I can't say it was easy dealing with the chat reps when I tried to talk to them about the issue. I also don't think it would have been situated if SBR didn't help but the manager I dealt with was really nice and changed my aspect about playing with them because if it didn't get fixed I wouldn't deposit ever again with them. All in all i'm happy with the results and will play with smaller amounts with them and not get to caught up with a huge rollover. The bonuses they have are pretty good if you ask me.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Betdsi they are a bit shady this days, I would not put more that 3 digits there

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Betdsi they are a bit shady this days, I would not put more that 3 digits there
    $1.50

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

$1.50
    Don't deposit that for a bonus, because they'll cut your limits to $0.01.

TheMoneyShot

Clown management ran a book into the ground.

Same type of people... couldn't lead sh#$ through an a$$hole.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Don't deposit that for a bonus, because they'll cut your limits to $0.01.
    You are right i would take a bonus hit a 50 team parlay for $1500 and have to then do a $350000 rollover on a $1.50 deposit

RMoney22
    RMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Be careful if you take a bonus. Lots of loopholes to screw you if you take a bonus

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

It's an okay book, but they limit winners faster than anyone else I've seen.