1. #1
    blackcaiman
    blackcaiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 72

    Nitrogen Error 1015 (You are being rate limited)

    I just signed up and deposited Bitcoin into Nitrogen. I was excited to check the site out and see what all they offer. Unfortunately, I just received a message that "The owner of this website (nitrogensports.eu) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

    This is not a good first impression. Does anyone know how long the ban will last? I'll be eager to get my funds out of there. Why is it so difficult to find a good book?

    Edit: Update - I'm back in. Looks like it was only 5-10 minutes. This is still disturbing. I was simply browsing their website. Concerned about the integrity of a book that locks you out so easily. I've never been "temporarily banned" from a website before.
    Last edited by blackcaiman; 04-15-19 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #2
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,344
    Betpoints: 1564

    Nitro is trustworthy. I've seen your experience posted before and I think it's an automatic tech thing...trying to block ddos...I guess it happens sometimes when it should not. They are not targeting you.


    Quote Originally Posted by blackcaiman View Post
    I just signed up and deposited Bitcoin into Nitrogen. I was excited to check the site out and see what all they offer. Unfortunately, I just received a message that "The owner of this website (nitrogensports.eu) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

    This is not a good first impression. Does anyone know how long the ban will last? I'll be eager to get my funds out of there. Why is it so difficult to find a good book?

    Edit: Update - I'm back in. Looks like it was only 5-10 minutes. This is still disturbing. I was simply browsing their website. Concerned about the integrity of a book that locks you out so easily. I've never been "temporarily banned" from a website before.

  3. #3
    blackcaiman
    blackcaiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Nitro is trustworthy. I've seen your experience posted before and I think it's an automatic tech thing...trying to block ddos...I guess it happens sometimes when it should not. They are not targeting you.
    Thanks for your reply. I won't give up on them yet. I like their UI, and the odds have been pretty good so far.

  4. #4
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 2240

    Yes, it thinks your a bot due to frequent odds refresh requests..i get all the time..solution is to vpn in from new ip and you will be back up as normal

  5. #5
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,393
    Betpoints: 6899

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcaiman View Post
    I just signed up and deposited Bitcoin into Nitrogen. I was excited to check the site out and see what all they offer. Unfortunately, I just received a message that "The owner of this website (nitrogensports.eu) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

    This is not a good first impression. Does anyone know how long the ban will last? I'll be eager to get my funds out of there. Why is it so difficult to find a good book?

    Edit: Update - I'm back in. Looks like it was only 5-10 minutes. This is still disturbing. I was simply browsing their website. Concerned about the integrity of a book that locks you out so easily. I've never been "temporarily banned" from a website before.
    Happened to me the other day. If your using a phone just turn it off for 5 minutes and the log back on. It worked for me.

  6. #6
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 40,391
    Betpoints: 8025

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcaiman View Post
    I just signed up and deposited Bitcoin into Nitrogen. I was excited to check the site out and see what all they offer. Unfortunately, I just received a message that "The owner of this website (nitrogensports.eu) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

    This is not a good first impression. Does anyone know how long the ban will last? I'll be eager to get my funds out of there. Why is it so difficult to find a good book?

    Edit: Update - I'm back in. Looks like it was only 5-10 minutes. This is still disturbing. I was simply browsing their website. Concerned about the integrity of a book that locks you out so easily. I've never been "temporarily banned" from a website before.
    If you aren't refreshing pages a lot but it keeps happening you should check your device for a trojan. www.malwareremoval.com offers an awesome free service to help do that.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-19
    Posts: 62
    Betpoints: 95

    Nitrogen has been around for a long time and has a friendly UI for chatting.
    But other than that, their odds are nothing special and their customer service is very lacking.
    They have taken days on days to reply to help tickets.
    They might just be so busy but maybe hire some graders since it should not take 24 hours to grade a winning ticket!

  8. #8
    EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-07-12
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 141

    Nitrogen customer service leaves much to be desired.

    And their lines are among the worst I've seen. For example, last night the 2h spread for Clippers was:

    +2 at -115 Nitrogen

    +2 at -110 Heritage

    +2 at -110 Bookmaker before it dropped to +1.5 and then +1

    +2 at -110 5Dimes

    It's definitely more user friendly than Fairlay for a btc book. But overall, I don't think it's anything special. My advice is to put a small portion of your bank roll in it.

  9. #9
    blackcaiman
    blackcaiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    Nitrogen customer service leaves much to be desired.

    And their lines are among the worst I've seen. For example, last night the 2h spread for Clippers was:

    +2 at -115 Nitrogen

    +2 at -110 Heritage

    +2 at -110 Bookmaker before it dropped to +1.5 and then +1

    +2 at -110 5Dimes

    It's definitely more user friendly than Fairlay for a btc book. But overall, I don't think it's anything special. My advice is to put a small portion of your bank roll in it.
    Iíve only been with them a day, but Iím liking the interface. Theyíve graded my tickets quickly, too.

    Theyíre lacking severely in live betting and props, but their lines have seemed better than Bovada (the only other book Iíve used recently).

    Iíd love to try Heritage, but I hate how much information they require up front. Iím also disappointed that their minimum for withdrawal is $100, because Iím a very small recreational better ($5-$10 per unit).

  10. #10
    TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-19
    Posts: 62
    Betpoints: 95

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcaiman View Post
    I’ve only been with them a day, but I’m liking the interface. They’ve graded my tickets quickly, too.

    They’re lacking severely in live betting and props, but their lines have seemed better than Bovada (the only other book I’ve used recently).

    I’d love to try Heritage, but I hate how much information they require up front. I’m also disappointed that their minimum for withdrawal is $100, because I’m a very small recreational better ($5-$10 per unit).
    Sportsbet.io has a large selection for Live betting.
    Most televised games are available (even women's ball) and you can parlay Live betting to boot!

    Sportsbet has Instant deposits and doesn't require any up front info like some of the shady Bitcoin sportsbooks.

  11. #11
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,880
    Betpoints: 12987

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisAceE View Post
    Sportsbet.io has a large selection for Live betting.
    Most televised games are available (even women's ball) and you can parlay Live betting to boot!

    Sportsbet has Instant deposits and doesn't require any up front info like some of the shady Bitcoin sportsbooks.
    Sportsbet may require information when you ask for a withdrawal. There have been a lot of problems at sportsbet.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 40,391
    Betpoints: 8025

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisAceE View Post
    Sportsbet has Instant deposits and doesn't require any up front info like some of the shady Bitcoin sportsbooks.
    Asking for info up front is hardly a sign of being shady!!

    Pretending you don't ask for personal info, and then demanding it later would be shady.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top