ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

A bizarre event occured and I am innocent, concerning a major Book

A question for gambler's who bet basketball/football for 20 years or more?

Have you great and well experienced gambler's, ever seen this unbelievable happening, I just inherited from a major Book.

You know, if this is relevant; if you change you nickname, for example, on a messaging board, say like Sbr's, all your old posts will have your new-name as the poster. At 100%, right?

Well how about this "noway," happening? You have posted your wagers on a Book's web, and close to one week, when you go back again to see them, since some of the wagers have either, props, coming up, or your team's starting, very soon.

And what do you see...Now? This basketball prop write-up, the one you played a few days earlier, is not even close to the wording of my original prop, I played. Yes, a newly edited prop coming from who knows where. And it's gone now for no chance to say; "see, the prop write-up was changed." Well, so has my played original prop, gone. I think it was only up for 24/32 hours. but lucky me, or should I say, unlucky me, found the original late Tuesday, March 17, or late March, 18, studied it to the wee hours of the morning and played 8 possibilities. 8 additions to 8 open parlays.

Knowing, I like props and parlays, I definitely when back a few hours later, maybe 4 to 6 hours, and double-checked those interesting possibilities, my 8 added prop bets. Especially, when you add them to 8 open parlays, yes, you take a very thorough look and see what the outcomes will possibly be, and, making sure I made no mistakes. And I had not!

As I went back in, again, probably 8 hours later, to make a few more parlay additions, it had vanished.
    Well, I do believe that was Thursday morning, the very first day of our famous, 64 college basketball
    tournament, last Thursday, March 19. So yes, any prop that day would need to expire.

A couple days later, probably that Friday, I checked those 8 wagers, the ones "That never-ever could be edited or changed, once submitted/double-checked, to these same Book."
    Okay, that is their story and they're, stickin' to it.
    I then find, my 3 day old wagers are not same props you have wagered on. This is a newly edited, prop.

Yes, is that as unbelievable as it sounds? It is, and, so far, this Book is acting like a wolverine, all burrowed up in his hole, dug in up to his chin, daring you to come after him.

The kicker: This sent-updated, prop, the ugly one, says I now must get the The Finals--does that even sound professional"? Not only get to the final game [even though it sure doesn't state it explicitly like all important props should] is what I said, God awful ugly.
    Now, with that "New" prop that somehow slipped in like a dagger to your ribs, says, you'll not only must get to the Final Four, but to the Finals. Again, it looks rather amateurish, when the prop, the ugly one, doesn't even say, reaching the Final Game.

My original played prop, and you can quote me, stated: "Odds, on reaching the Final Four." That is guaranteed and confirmed by the same guy who carries my name. Look at it and remember, I am that man.

Another kicker; my odds are the same as they were with this much, much tougher obstacle, quite measly, but I was using them in parlays, you see, no straights. And I would have only have to get my two teams past the Final Eight, not to the final game.
    * These wagers were played BEFORE the big tournament started.
    Here are those odds: Sorry, at this time I must hide these two teams, but put 2 & 2 togher have you'll probably be correct.

team 1., to get to the Final Game, not to the Final Four..+165.
    team 2., to get to the Final Game, and again, not to the Final four as what I bought and paid for ..+255
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-30-19 at 01:23 AM.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Very difficult read but good luck. Which book?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Very difficult read but good luck. Which book?
    The Bible?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Hi Abe,

Jump on chat and ask for Becky. She is the most senior person you can speak to in three now.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hi Abe,

Jump on chat and ask for Becky. She is the most senior person you can speak to in three now.
    Equals 5Dimes.

ABEHONEST

Thanks Opt, I will do that

Shucks, no Becky tonight.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-29-19 at 07:50 PM.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Incoherent writing. I'll side with the book.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Thanks Opt, I will do that

Shucks, no Becky tonight.
    I'm guessing your bets are still what you thought they were to start with Abe. And the description just had to be re-written for some reason.

Becky will be able to tell you for sure. I'd wait until you can get onto her.

And when you do, I'd try simply asking if the bet shown in your open parlays is still for the final 4 as you thought. Let her confirm that before baffling her with the long version I suggest. ;-)

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Way to long,obviously another scammer

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I have no idea what you're trying to say mate.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Do you have screenshots of these bets? You have been advised to do that several times in the numerous sports book complaint threads that you have started.

I hope that you do as that will make it difficult for them to screw you.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Do you have screenshots of these bets? You have been advised to do that several times in the numerous sports book complaint threads that you have started.

No, too busy and by the time I rechecked, thinking about playing it again, that prop was gone within 6 to 8 hours and by the next time I checked, it vanished. Actually, I had already thoroughly checked them just a few hours after my very first initiated wagers.
    Guess what; they were exactly as I have said for 5 days in a row. There is my proof.
    And, the only screenshot I have is perfect; my photographic-mind. That method--with my longtime parlay experience and always seeking perfection, when posing a wager--is etched in stone.

*And yes, there's more to this mystery that I cannot expose, as yet, and I hope I don't need to.

Yes, I have been known to make a mistake when under pressure or if the time is getting short. But I studied these lines for 2 to 3 hours, off and on, then processed those 8 additions.

Thanks for the replies but as of now, like the Book has done, I will secretly hold my near straight-flush hand, against their, socalled, pat-hand.
    Oh, their pat-hand was exposed. I forgot.
    Here.
    "There is no way in this world that prop could change, once you played and it was processed."
    Right.

Sorry to squash your orange, but I have for many years, been doing these parlays and if you checked those odds--I played this prop--the correct one--before the tourney even stated--that might clue you in?

Check those playoffs odds, Mr. Orange, and tell me if you would have played them, knowing both of your picks had to make it to The Finals? Now, as I said, reaching the finals is a bit troubling and possible confused wording for a prop? And since it was poorly written, I get more suspicious of some kind of cover-up.

Again, and I know I will have doubters as I already have.
    My played prop went like this.
    "Odds on reaching the Final Four." Now Orange, check those odds for the right prop, this one, and tell me, would you have played it, too?
    How about the "ugly prop?" The had the same odds.

Heck, the guilty party was likely the individual who first wrote up that original prop, and again with his edited one later?

Now that is likely the solution to the mystery. However, after asking 3 times to bring that prop-man forward and let me talk to him, they somehow dismissed that idea, in a very quiet manner. Meaning, not a word about their PropMan?
    Making their claims of no way to change that prop, look mighty suspicious.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Abe I'm pulling for you. I wasn't doubting what you say you had bet. I was saying in these times, you need to protect yourself by taking screenshots of your wagers. Otherwise it is your word against the books and they can steal your money and tell you to go fukk yourself if they want.

ABEHONEST

Okay, tough read but bottomline; somehow, my long posted wagers fell into an "edited prop," and it was nothing like the one I played , probably, 10 to 12 hours earlier.

Now, with this updated prop, along with the Book, explains to me; I must get both teams to the Finals, meaning, to the final game. Sometimes called a perfecta or close to that. So, making the Final Four, now, isn't going to get me crap, they said, in so many words.
    Now, all very experienced gamblers, check those measly odds--they are the same and the teams are the same, but that is all that's the same.

ABEHONEST

Well, thanks for the reply. Now, do you believe their theory they are trying to shove down my throat?

ABEHONEST

You guessed wrong. You're probably a bad gambler, too.

ABEHONEST

I'm guessing your bets are still what you thought they were to start with Abe. And the description just had to be re-written for some reason.

Becky will be able to tell you for sure. I'd wait until you can get onto her.

And when you do, I'd try simply asking if the bet shown in your open parlays is still for the final 4 as you thought. Let her confirm that before baffling her with the long version I suggest. ;-)
    Opt, sure I believe you. But there is no way they would give me a chance. It was cut and dried. I argued and sent emails for 3 days.
    What a shame for a world famous Book to do this. It sounds so cheap.

Optional

Opt, sure I believe you. But there is no way they would give me a chance. It was cut and dried. I argued and sent emails for 3 days.
    What a shame for a world famous Book to do this. It sounds so cheap.
    Maybe I am wrong then.

But the wording "Finals" (and not Final), combined with the changes you noted leaves me suspicious CS people are not giving you the correct info about the bet not being for the final 4. And think it's worth asking Becky to check. And if she says, sorry Abe it's definitely to make the final game, then explain the chain of events and request that she cancels the bets for you as you don't think it is yourself that has made an error this time. She's the lady that can authorize that part too.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Couldn’t make it past the second paragraph

brutal write up

ABEHONEST

Maybe I am wrong then.

But the wording "Finals" (and not Final), combined with the changes you noted leaves me suspicious CS people are not giving you the correct info about the bet not being for the final 4. And think it's worth asking Becky to check. And if she says, sorry Abe it's definitely to make the final game, then explain the chain of events and request that she cancels the bets for you as you don't think it is yourself that has made an error this time. She's the lady that can authorize that part too.
    Thanks for the effort, OPT, but I agree, and as I said earlier, that edited prop--probably he was in a hurry--is too ambiguous, especially for a Book with this world notoriety and having this huge clientele.

No, if I must continue forward--well, why shouldn't I?
    I have measly odds, and this was before the tournery started.
    Now, both my teams have gone forward and with these odds I am stuck with, even one team, indeed, wins, I mean, I will have lost a few thousand, that's for sure.

Understand? If I could have, even after both of my first picks won, had a choice for better odds, they would have been double what I have now, or very close to it. Maybe more than double? I saw the odds on my two teams, having much juicier odds, like 3/1 and 3.5/1., after the first win. And do not forget, this was after the first win and I do believe I saw them almost as good after the second wins?

The point: Any possible wins would have at least a double payoff. So, if I hit on what this rearranged props says, now, it very well could be a few thousand lost? Well, heck, it WILL be a few thousand lost, if I only get one win.

So, I will ask the board: Where should I go from here?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Couldn’t make it past the second paragraph

brutal write up
    Hey, I see what you mean. Maybe you're don't have 20 years of sports gambling?

Also, I see what you mean, I also have some reading comprehension. That is why, with my one-trick eye, I not only double-check, I even triple-check my wagers, before and afterwards.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Hey, I see what you mean. Maybe you're don't have 20 years of sports gambling?

Also, I see what you mean, I also have some reading comprehension. That is why, with my one-trick eye, I not only double-check, I even triple-check my wagers, before and afterwards.
    Not saying you’re wrong on your claim.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

All anyone needs to know

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Enrolling in a basic writing course would be my recommendation.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Enrolling in a basic writing course would be my recommendation.
    Gee,another jealous sourpuss. Just what an intelligent sports board needs.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Thanks for the effort, OPT, but I agree, and as I said earlier, that edited prop--probably he was in a hurry--is too ambiguous, especially for a Book with this world notoriety and having this huge clientele.

No, if I must continue forward--well, why shouldn't I?
    I have measly odds, and this was before the tournery started.
    Now, both my teams have gone forward and with these odds I am stuck with, even one team, indeed, wins, I mean, I will have lost a few thousand, that's for sure.

Understand? If I could have, even after both of my first picks won, had a choice for better odds, they would have been double what I have now, or very close to it. Maybe more than double? I saw the odds on my two teams, having much juicier odds, like 3/1 and 3.5/1., after the first win. And do not forget, this was after the first win and I do believe I saw them almost as good after the second wins?

The point: Any possible wins would have at least a double payoff. So, if I hit on what this rearranged props says, now, it very well could be a few thousand lost? Well, heck, it WILL be a few thousand lost, if I only get one win.

Can you post EXACTLY what happened from your perspective? and what 5dimes 100% admits to or denies? Can this please be posted without any fluff? I have a hard time understanding most of your posts in this thread.

ABEHONEST

Okay, for one thing, I have not exposed the Book, as of yet.
    Also, for all those whining crybabies who demand precision story-telling--like your mom once did for you when you were a little brat--I am older than your mom when she read to you.

And further, now, please stop the crying. I have this broken right thumb, forever, I suppose?
    Also, as I already mentioned, I have this one-trick-eye, and no one needs to cry over that physical flaw either.

As for the fellow above, try reading this story backwards, so you won't get lost so easily.
    The most important keys are in my last 3 or 4 posts. No, I am not being cute, just giving good sound advice.

And keep those questions coming, if needed? However, if you are not an experienced prop gambler, say 20 years worth, I would pass on trying to understand my problem with this mysterious Book.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-30-19 at 04:17 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Abe love you man, but I’m totally lost on your situation.

Hope it gets solved

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Also, for all those whining crybabies who demand precision story-telling--like your mom once did for you when you were a little brat--I am older than your mom when she read to you.

And further, now, please stop the crying. I have this broken right thumb, forever, I suppose?
    Also, as I already mentioned, I have this one-trick-eye, and no one needs to cry over that physical flaw either.

As for the fellow above, try reading this story backwards, so you won't get lost so easily.
    The most important keys are in my last 3 or 4 posts. No, I am not being cute, just giving good sound advice.

And keep those questions coming, if needed? However, if you are not an experienced prop gambler, say 20 years worth, I would pass on trying to understanding my problem with this mysterious Book.
    LOL. The mysterious Book in question is obviously 5D, but your issue is muddled by your ramblings. I'm not a doctor, but I think you're problems with a broken thumb and ole one-eye are related.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

And keep those questions coming, if needed? However, if you are not an experienced prop gambler, say 20 years worth, I would pass on trying to understanding my problem with this mysterious Book.
    I have a ton of ncaa futures/props pending and I tried to help you. I asked for some facts without rambling and you gave me this. Best of luck to you......

ABEHONEST

For pimike:
    Read 6 posts, starting from the bottom. Thank you the support. This Book and their staff, now know exactly one thing, definite; I am dead right. And I bet it sunk in pretty deep, about 2 days ago. And, yes, they should not have stuck their nose up in the air as if they would know more about what an experienced, good client's wagers were, who fought them severely, for days, over this Book disaster.
    They know, but I bet they are in too deep now, to backoff?

ABEHONEST

To Bubba:
    Sorry, pal, as I said that post wasn't for you, except where I said read the story backwards, to better understand what the real key was. And thanks for the backing.

I am guilty, sure, of the first 2 posts being quite ambiguous. Guily!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

For pimike:
    Read 6 posts, starting from the bottom. Thank you the support. This Book and their staff, now know exactly one thing, definite; I am dead right. And I bet it sunk in pretty deep, about 2 days ago. And, yes, they should not have stuck their nose up in the air as if they would know more about what an experienced, good client's wagers were, who fought them severely, for days, over this Book disaster.
    They know, but I bet they are in too deep now, to backoff?
    I got it!!

No with SBR involved you will be good!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I got it!!

No with SBR involved you will be good!
    Okay, pimike, if you say so. However, have I seen this possibile controversy in the past, while dealing with SBR staff, where, it "seems" their heart is too close to a Book, rather then a member's and his serious complaints against that same Book?

OPT. has throw in his opinion, and yes, he is a loyal man, as far making sure he provides any knowledge and experience of circumstances involving a Book/Sbr, and a faithful member of sbr? A member here for [maybe] 20 years?

I asked for a look-see from sbr staff, about five days. Just wanting get their experienced opinion, which, we member's know, should be sound and thorough, assuming they have some knowledge of what I have presented them? Of course, I wanted their feedback before launching any serious investigation.

Merely playing it safe, while checking with our experienced staff at sbr. Because they would not know the complete evidence, as yet, I might or would present to verify my case, whether it is based on solid ground? I did give them a solid hint, though.
    I heard nothing. No message; no email; nothing? 4 days and nothing?
    Why is it, I, must call these employees out again?
    I am sure I did, previously, maybe a year or two ago, with similar circumstances, looking way too obvious, or should I say, as a possibility of this theory: Maybe they do not want to challenge this Book? A Book so powerful as this one has been for countless years?

A Book, no doubt, not only using their promotional services, while paying [would they not?] for sbr's advertisements?

Yes, I just signed and joined to be a Pro, rating, just 3 days ago. Now, I ask you, what good so far has this helped? Not one bit of personal respect that I can see? Except one sbr employee. Optional. And now, he hasn't been heard for for close to 3 days, even after a personal PM. Of course, maybe he didn't see it yet?

SBR staff, either, I want you to answer my concerns, or merely say, "We don't like members who stand up against powerful Books, a Book that is a possible huge client?"
    "Meanwhile, this member is making unwanted waves. " Is this sbr's way of thinking?

My inspiration: It's an an honorable thing to do, like it or not, but at the very least, for this simple reason; a call for justice?

* I may have to move this post to a more proper sbr forum?

ABEHONEST

You're always been an *ss, Hedge, for me. What's your motive for exposing your *ss, over and over?
    Maybe you have then little gnawing green man inside and this is your favorite method of venting your hate, but more likely, simply venting your jealousy?

A question: will any member stand up for you and vouch, that you have some credibility? Let those members come forward, for, I don't believe you have any credibility.

12 Last