HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Ouch, my credibility is questioned. Chalk it up to being frustrated with your unintelligible ramblings and attacking nature on posters that try to understand and help you. Regardless, I hope your situation is resolved fairly.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Ouch, my credibility is questioned. Chalk it up to being frustrated with your unintelligible ramblings and attacking nature on posters that try to understand and help you. Regardless, I hope your situation is resolved fairly.
    the jealousy in this thread is obvious. who would not admire his skill to stretch a sentence worth of info into 10+ paragraphs. he was obviously great at reaching the page count for school papers without having to find anything relevant to say even before double spacing was allowed.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

just another cookie cutter scammer

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

Okay, pimike, if you say so. However, have I seen this possibile controversy in the past, while dealing with SBR staff, where, it "seems" their heart is too close to a Book, rather then a member's and his serious complaints against that same Book?
    I am done with you Abe. You offend me.

Your rude PM accusing SBR of stuff is ridiculous.

As is this suggestion.

SBR staff are not involved or doing anything for you.

You have been told to speak to Becky. This is what 5Dimes ask us to tell you to do.

If you are not willing to do that, there is NOTHING SBR are going to do for you.

Stop blaming us and making accusations and go speak to Becky.

And what would you have SBR do anyway?

Go to 5Dimes and say this poster claims his bets have been changed so SBR says you have to believe him???

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I got it!!

No with SBR involved you will be good!
    SBR are not involved.

He has not been invited to submit a complaint form.

He needs to talk to Becky himself.

If he cannot find a solution that way we may try to help him. But seriously, would get involved as advocate for this person, who runs off his mouth claiming you and your company are corrupt?

Seriously penetrate this guy.

I tried to help and immediately have to deal with his BS calling me out as corrupt... EFF HIM!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    SBR are not involved.

He has not been invited to submit a complaint form.

He needs to talk to Becky himself.

If he cannot find a solution that way we may try to help him. But seriously, would get involved as advocate for this person, who runs off his mouth claiming you and your company are corrupt?

Seriously penetrate this guy.

I tried to help and immediately have to deal with his BS calling me out as corrupt... EFF HIM!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Opt, you have quite a temper, and yes, you got it wrong and people who have a short fuse, normally do.
    Heck, I bragged about you!
    Now, you need to go read the other PM I sent you, and I think you'll understand my loss of patience.

As for this case and the issue; I concede and will not go forward.
    It just isn't worth the frantic effort I have wasted, for one thing, and the other; I feel like I am standing all alone here.
    And these cheap shot artists, sure now how to stink up and nice sports forum.

I left for close to a year ago, leaving because this forum was more about personalities, than it was for good, clean sports opinions. Now, I just came back to see if this forum had changed. Nope, still the childish antics coming from small-minded members.
    Carry on, but this particular forum is closed as far as I am concerned.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    the jealousy in this thread is obvious. who would not admire his skill to stretch a sentence worth of info into 10+ paragraphs. he was obviously great at reaching the page count for school papers without having to find anything relevant to say even before double spacing was allowed.

LOL Hell, I STILL don't know what the S-Book did to him??

There is no way to decipher what happened out of those garbled posts!

And no I'm not being rude. Anybody that knows me knows that I hate it when S-books cheat people.

But I just can't figure out the "puzzle" of what happened because the posts are so garbled.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-31-19 at 05:52 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

i think he is saying that two of his ncaa tourney props were changed after he bet them. originally they were for two teams needing to reach the final 4 and they were changed to needing to make the finals.

Optional

Opt, you have quite a temper, and yes, you got it wrong and people who have a short fuse, normally do.
    Now, you need to go read the other PM I sent you, and I think you'll understand my loss of patience.

It just isn't worth the frantic effort I have wasted, for one thing, and the other; I feel like I am standing all alone here.

I left for close to a year ago, leaving because this forum was more about personalities, than it was for good, clean sports opinions. Now, I just came back to see if this forum had changed. Nope, still the childish antics coming from small-minded members.
    Thanks for the props Abe.

But why do you not want to go forward? Especially if you are so sure what you claim is correct.

Becky will check it for you, and she'll be honest, and fix it if it needs fixing. And if she says it was always a Final game bet and not Final Four as you thought, you can even trust her saying that. She might even cancel them for you if that turns out to be the case.

And I would not be surprised if when you do speak to her it turns out the bets are final four as you first thought.

Seriously, this doesn't even need to be difficult.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Damn Abe.......Abraham Lincoln is turning over in his grave. You sound like a Trump shill and with your forum picture it's proven. Do you have gold toilets as well? That would be a good way to show your president you have things in common. If you are lucky enough to win some $$$ off your bets please feel free to donate to Trump's "wall fund"! Looks like SBR needs to "build a wall" that would keep these idiots off the forum. "This I can guarantee" because "we're going to win so much...that you will get tired of winning"!!! Only N MAGA!!!

First 12