kashkenny120
    kashkenny120's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Betnow

Hey guys I'm on this site daily, just don't do much posting. Was wondering If I could get some input or reviews on Betnow. Got offered a 100% match up to $2000 with only 5x rollover. Seems way too good to be true. Just wanted to find out if this is legit and if they payout before I go diving in. Also curious if they are legit if the match is 100% cash or 100%freeplay.

Thank you in advance

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by kashkenny120 View Post
    Hey guys I'm on this site daily, just don't do much posting. Was wondering If I could get some input or reviews on Betnow. Got offered a 100% match up to $2000 with only 5x rollover. Seems way too good to be true. Just wanted to find out if this is legit and if they payout before I go diving in. Also curious if they are legit if the match is 100% cash or 100%freeplay.
    Thank you in advance
    It's cash. I took the bonus for $1000($1000+$1000) and I'm up a few hundred since my deposit. I've heard decent things if you search payout thread and other betnow threads but I suppose I will have to find out when it comes time to request a payout. 5x rollover on cash bonus does sound a little too good to be true but they reviewed my account before letting me take the bonus. I had three deposits previously and no payouts so there was no reason I wouldn't be allowed in my eyes.

Hope to report with good news in next week or so when I clear the rollover.

kashkenny120
    kashkenny120's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Thank you for the input! I've actually never deposited there before which makes me wonder how I became eligible for this bonus or if it's offered to everyone. Definitely going to be something I probably take full advantage of.