Baback747
    Baback747's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker asking for ID

Hi dear Jscarfino,
    I have the same problem, have put some bitcoins in bookmaker.eu but for withdrawing some of that, they are asking a Bank account , ID ,certificates and all of these B.S. I am not interested to give'em my private info and account.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

good to see this thread being bumped up once a year, and always in March .

Having to go through a verification process is the normal procedure though. There's no way around it, no matter whether you're interested or not.

Baback747
    Baback747's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi NewYork,
    I tried the number you brought, They sent me goos chase. asking ID, bank account and all these B.S.
    Isn't it kind of annoying to you gentelmen that bookmaker.eu never asks for ID,bank accounts,national certificate,photes or ... when TAKING the CRYPTOCURRENCIES??? And all of a sudden they start concidering our SAFTY????
    Or there is no OFFITIAL TIMES for taking your CRYPTO but all kind of time limitations and official holidays and .. not anyone available in your area and other B.Ses, When it comes to payback or withdraw or even small amounts of money!!!

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Maybe they are denying BTC payouts to non verified players... because I checked my cashier and its available and I have confirmed on live chat its available

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

I don't get it guys.
    Surely they need to age verify players to avoid underage gambling?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post
    I don't get it guys.
    Surely they need to age verify players to avoid underage gambling?
    I thought that was one of the reasons crypto exists, along with other illegal purposes lol?