hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Ways to sell bitcoin

BitPay not letting me pair my card for some reason had to do a backup now can pair my card what are some other ways to sell bitcoin I’m already banned from Coinbase

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I mostly use localbitcoins.com. Many different ways to sell. Just deal with people with good reputations and you will be fine.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Gemini.com is Coinbase like.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

http://jgexchange.com/converter/

kinda cool tool to see the prices and figure out how much btc in dollars

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I've been banned from over 5 different exchanges for doing nothing wrong. I do not understand most of them and why they are so strict. My last ban was from cash app and I asked if they could tell me why. They refused to give me an answer. I think they all suck and most report you to IRS. If you want to sell fast and not have to deal with b.s. use localbitcoins. Paxful is also an option but they rip you off with fees.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I've been banned from over 5 different exchanges for doing nothing wrong. I do not understand most of them and why they are so strict. My last ban was from cash app and I asked if they could tell me why. They refused to give me an answer. I think they all suck and most report you to IRS. If you want to sell fast and not have to deal with b.s. use localbitcoins. Paxful is also an option but they rip you off with fees.
    That's a lot. Must be something particular they are flagging for some reason.

What do you suspect is the issue? Are you mostly doing one way transactions? All buying or All selling? Is it extra big volume? Do you send directly from books to them?

Which 5 have canned you?

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Do u guys recommend from the book into Coinbase directly ? I have Coinbase but since bitpay withdrawals are down for now, anyone done it before?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25230

Quote Originally Posted by ATC727 View Post
    Do u guys recommend from the book into Coinbase directly ? I have Coinbase but since bitpay withdrawals are down for now, anyone done it before?
    You don't want to send directly to coinbase. You want to send to blockchain wallet and then to coinbase.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Bisq - The decentralized Bitcoin exchange

https://bisq.network/

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I've been banned from over 5 different exchanges for doing nothing wrong. .

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Any word from anyone when bitpay atm withdrawals will be back ?

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

You can still use the card for purchases on bitp[ay

tplmiz23
    tplmiz23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash App

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13498

Quote Originally Posted by tplmiz23 View Post
    Cash App
    How do you receive bitcoin?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    How do you receive bitcoin?
    You can only buy on Cash App, can't sell unless you're selling the leftover Bitcoin that was already on the app you bought and never withdrew.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Its easy to sell coin EASY as heck. Its hard to buy coin hence my situation. If I want to wait a week for Gemini deposit to clear 1% fee. If I want it within 2-3 days or same day, minimum 5% fee. Quite frustrating.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Its easy to sell coin EASY as heck. Its hard to buy coin hence my situation. If I want to wait a week for Gemini deposit to clear 1% fee. If I want it within 2-3 days or same day, minimum 5% fee. Quite frustrating.
    Tough to blame Gemini if you choose to use the ACH system instead of a wire.

And not sure where you are getting the 5% fee and 2-3 days from. Gemini charge nothing to receive a wire and it happens same day or overnight max.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Tough to blame Gemini if you choose to use the ACH system instead of a wire.

And not sure where you are getting the 5% fee and 2-3 days from. Gemini charge nothing to receive a wire and it happens same day or overnight max.
    Gemini takes a full week for an ACH payment to clear unless you deposit on Monday.

For a $1000 purchase a wire will add another $25-$35 in fees.

The minimum fee on localbitcoins, bitquick and similar sites which will get you bitcoin quick is minimum 5%.

I am blocked from coinbase and cashapp.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post

Gemini takes a full week for an ACH payment to clear unless you deposit on Monday.

For a $1000 purchase a wire will add another $25-$35 in fees.

The minimum fee on localbitcoins, bitquick and similar sites which will get you bitcoin quick is minimum 5%.

I am blocked from coinbase and cashapp.
    Oh, I thought you were saying the 5% and 3 days was also with Gemini.

BTW, by your own calcs there, it's 2.5% to 3.5% and 1 day to get $1000 through Gemini by wire. So not really stuck with the localbitcoins option as fastest.

sackofdoorknobs
    sackofdoorknobs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Paxful, Localbtc, Bisq are your best options. If you sell enough to form actual relationships on the first two aforementioned platforms you can work out even more advantageous deals.

energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

I've been using LocalBitcoins for over 4+ years. Just deal with the most reputable traders. Check out their profiles. Over the time you'll find yourself dealing with the same traders that you trust.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    I've been using LocalBitcoins for over 4+ years. Just deal with the most reputable traders. Check out their profiles. Over the time you'll find yourself dealing with the same traders that you trust.
    Wish I could use, would love to. I lost my old phone and lost the 2FA connected. Now I am unable to login and unable to create a new account. Last time I tried buying from LBC, I went through the whole purchase, then they froze my account for my ID being linked to two accounts (my old 2FA account). When I contacted support to release my bitcoin, it took over 3 weeks and having to call them out over reddit.

If anything goes wrong at Localbitcoin, you are screwed. You will be exposed to the market for an extended period of time, unable to buy or sell. It was awful. The bitcoin price went down over 20% over those 3 weeks. I had to create a reddit thread just to get Max the community manager to finally have someone look into my account. The support responses were 5 days apart and not helpful despite providing everything they needed in the very first support ticket.

Going to wire $1000 tomorrow for $25 if I don't see a better sales offer on Bitquick or WallofCoins for cash deposit. Thus total fee will be 3.5% = $25 + $10.

searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Anyone use egifter.com?