jason gish
    jason gish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

BETUS loyalty blackjack tournaments

I'm in a curious situation with BETUS. I've been a long time member but hadn't made a deposit in some time. I had silver status so they send me emails about entering their blackjack loyalty tournament. I entered and won $200. In the email, it stated it was a cash prize and there was a one time rollover before it could be cashed out. I played the $200 into several thousand and requested a payout. They are stating I'm subject to the max payout rule, citing it being a free bet which requires a 10-25 times rollover and max of 5x my last free bet received. The rules in the email contradict this. I feel like the entry into the loyalty tournament is not in the same category as a free bet so I feel I should be entitled to the money in my account. Any input from anyone would be appreciated as it feels they're making an interpretation to keep me from collecting.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Tough one.

I agree it sounds like an argument about interpretation.

Most no-deposit offers do carry terms about max payout amounts though.

jason gish
    jason gish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I talked to them and eventually they changed their reasoning to me not making a deposit since 2015. So I said, the $200 I won could've been taken out, then re-deposited and I would've been able to keep all my winnings and he said, yes.. I said it didn't make any sense to take both of those steps when the money was already in the account. It didn't matter.. I'm getting a check sent to me and the remaining winnings have already been removed from my account. Losing out on $14,800 freaking hurts.. I'm thinking of making a small deposit to have money in there moving forward and if something like that happens again, I should be able to collect based on this precedent..

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Why on earth give them a dime after them refusing to pay you or negotiate something a little more reasonable. They are a borderline scam shop
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jason gish