juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quick question about pinnacle?

Edit by SBR: Thank you for the question. Here is an official response from Pinnacle:

"The Pinnacle Customer Service Department can be reached by Email, Feedback Widget (Contact us form on the website) or Live Chat.

Pinnacle currently offers Live Chat on the Sign Up page, where registration related queries are handled, and on the Pinnacle.com Help Pages (FAQ section) for both non-members and registered clients.

The plan is to expand the Live Chat offerings in the near future to provide an even better service to Pinnacle’s clients."

Do they have a live chat? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 06-13-19 at 08:53 AM. Reason: added update

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    Do they have a live chat? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    nope, email only.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    nope, email only.
    So if there's some sort of problem is It a pain in the ass to resolve with no live chat

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

So if there's some sort of problem is It a pain in the ass to resolve with no live chat
    They respond very quickly to email. 15-30 mins max.

Depending on the issue they usually can resolve it fast and the Pinnacle customer service dept is competent and easy to deal with, unlike the clusterfukk customer service at Betonline.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    They respond very quickly to email. 15-30 mins max.

Depending on the issue they usually can resolve it fast and the Pinnacle customer service dept is competent and easy to deal with, unlike the clusterfukk customer service at Betonline.
    Thanks for the insight

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They are very good replying emails, one or two emails and it solved, best Cs in the business

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

I do not know if it is available now, but earlier I saw some option to contact them directly (via a chat query, other ways...)..."what do you mean ??? I am afraid, I am not allowed to recieve a pm, ...

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    I do not know if it is available now, but earlier I saw some option to contact them directly (via a chat query, other ways...)..."what do you mean ??? I am afraid, I am not allowed to recieve a pm, ...
    I only see email. Another question. Are there any documents requires to verify your account and withdraw money?

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I only see email. Another question. Are there any documents requires to verify your account and withdraw money?
    Id (driver's license, passport). Proof of address (bank statement, utility bill).

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thank you for the question. Here is an official response from Pinnacle:

"The Pinnacle Customer Service Department can be reached by Email, Feedback Widget (Contact us form on the website) or Live Chat.

Pinnacle currently offers Live Chat on the Sign Up page, where registration related queries are handled, and on the Pinnacle.com Help Pages (FAQ section) for both non-members and registered clients.

The plan is to expand the Live Chat offerings in the near future to provide an even better service to Pinnacle’s clients."

juvunits

I still can't find it. I'm using chrome on my mobile maybe that's why?

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I still can't find it. I'm using chrome on my mobile maybe that's why?
    Click on "Open Account" then there should be a blue bubble in the bottom right corner. This is on my desktop, not mobile.