soustek
    soustek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

vulkanbet

Has anyone ever heard of the www.vulkanbet.com? According to their website they are functional for three years. I never heard about them. Sites have cluttered by many promotions. Bonus 100% up to 100EUR. Livebetting looks also correctly.

"Vulkanbet.com is run and operated by Global Innovations Ltd. Registered number is C60494. The registered address of Global Innovations Ltd is 78, Crossbow House, Bormla Road, Paola, Malta, PLA 1902. Global Innovations Ltd. is regulated and licensed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). This public regulatory authority is responsible for the supervision of all kinds of gaming activities that are based in Malta. Global Innovations Ltd. owns licence № MGA/CL1/895/2013 issued on the 1st August 2013"

Worth to open an account?
    Points Awarded:

Raana gave soustek 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Live long, and prosper.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

vulkan-bet.com
    vulkanbet.com
    vulkan-bet.ru
    vulkanbet.ru
    club-vulkan.com

All look connected but only this vulkanbet.com domain talks about a Malta license

soustek
    soustek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

Well, just registered and tried to deposit. Everywhere is written you can use skrill, but as you can see in picture there in last step of deposit I cannot chose (or cannot find) the skrill choice.

Points Awarded:

Raana gave soustek 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by soustek View Post
    Well, just registered and tried to deposit. Everywhere is written you can use skrill, but as you can see in picture there in last step of deposit I cannot chose (or cannot find) the skrill choice.

It probably depends on the country you reside in as to what payment methods Vulkanbet will make available to you, so it is probably that Skrill and the other payment methods that Vulkanbet offer that are missing when you try to deposit have for whatever reason been excluded by Vulkanbet for people that reside in the country you're in. If you ask Vulkanbet's customer service about it, they should clarify it for you.
    Last edited by luctens; 09-15-16 at 02:27 PM.

irmants
    irmants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

These guys sending me 30 percent cashbacks on bigger events like champions league , up to 1000 eur. I did that with not maximum sums, and they payed cashback but still I did not withdrawed. Now I got another cashback offer on WC qualifiers, up to 1000 again and I am considering to do that with big stakes. But from my expirience I know that it's not a good sign if not a well known bookie starts to do these generous promotions too often. Are they ok? Maybe someone have an opinion on them?

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Beware

The maximum amount of cashout from 100% bonus is €100.00. All further winnings will be void automatically.

irmants
    irmants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Thanks bass , They even called me today and offered 20 percent deposit bonus if I deposit 500 eur or more, something is going on there. It kinda reminds me canbet situation few years back.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

I tried them out. They processed withdrawals for me within 3 business days as they commit in their terms. Had once a processor issue for CC withdrawal so that was the only red flag but they reward you for betting with them and you go up levels.

They have no live bets on the NBA, only prematch but they have good limits.

Bottom line: 7/10
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave arie1985 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Good feedback Arie

malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Hello guys

I play on vulkanbet for past month or two, never had a slightest problem... They process withdrawals in 48 hours

maybe they could expand their offer in LIVE section but I find them pretty good

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good feedback Arie

Quote Originally Posted by malikreten View Post
    Hello guys

I play on vulkanbet for past month or two, never had a slightest problem... They process withdrawals in 48 hours

maybe they could expand their offer in LIVE section but I find them pretty good
    Yes, I second that.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

The last time I used them was in October 2016. At this time Vulkanbet was a horrible book. Nearly every bet above 20 EUR was going to the traders who rejected >90% of my requests. The usability of the site was also very bad. It might have changed now.

malikreten
    malikreten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

I personally placed bets around 250-300 euros at higher odds with no problem

sarabia
    Update your status
    sarabia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

my max bet is 200e for tip, is possible betting in vulkanbet? had someone problem with cancled bet or refuse withdraw money? tnx a lot

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by sarabia View Post
    my max bet is 200e for tip, is possible betting in vulkanbet? had someone problem with cancled bet or refuse withdraw money? tnx a lot

Sometimes they settle winning bets as a losing bet or they dont settle bets after one week.

Dont pay in by this bookmaker.

winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

After 2 months by them, my account got limited, is okay.
    Withdrew many times and now waiting from 8.12 and 11.12 for 2 withdrawals to Neteller which are in progress from 14.12 and always they tell that they try to resolve it.
    I don't know what should i do.
    Filled complaint already.
    Will be happy if you can assist me.
    Take care

winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

The power of SBR.
    Wrote email with the link that posted there, immediately both withdrawals paid.
    Thank you SBR !
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave winner9 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Nice one WInner9

retrotipp
    retrotipp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Can someone share some latest experience with vulkanbet.com please ? The company behind vulkanbet changed 2018 to Max Entertainment. I'm not sure if everything is fine with this bookie.