tuloksandor57
    tuloksandor57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Unibet blocked my account with 4000EUR

My account is not new, at least 5 months old, my ID and my adress was verified and validated soon after the registration, I did not play much at that time, however around two weeks ago, I deposited 120€ because they offered me a 100€ deposit bonus. I had lucky with some live betting tennis (WTA), my balance has reached 4000€ when they blocked in, however, I was still able to log in. I saw they wanted a picture about my credit card, I sent it, they accepted it, I did not see any other request from them, but my account was still blocked, on the live chat they told me that they are waiting for a reply from the "relevant" team. Then they called me on phone, asked some questions such as when did i deposit, how much, what kind of bets did i bet, etc. I answered everything. During the call phone, I noticed that now they completely blocked me, I could not log in anymore, the lady told me that it's just "part of the investigation". It was on Monday, nothing happened since then, I can't log in. On their live chat I always get the reply that they are waiting for a reply from the security team. I don't understand what kind of reply are they waiting for?? I completed all their requests, my bets are straight and valid bets, I don't understand why are they playing for time. Now what should I do?

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You won a lot live betting from a small deposit. Likely doing a review, could be a couple weeks, then will likely pay you out and ban you.

Nisi92
    Nisi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Wouldn't be afraid, Unibet shouldn't scam you. You will get your money but will get limited.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Not a lot you can do before they give you decision. Try to be patient. They often take a couple of weeks with second level KYC.

tuloksandor57
    tuloksandor57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Finally I was able to log in now and I could withdraw my money, however I did not receive any email about the re-opening. Case is ended.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by tuloksandor57 View Post
    Finally I was able to log in now and I could withdraw my money, however I did not receive any email about the re-opening. Case is ended.