miw210
    miw210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Should I just accept that Heritage won't give me my wager history?

I've been talking with Heritage support for the last week trying to get my full wager history. I requested it because there's a fairly big discrepancy between what my balance is and what it should be according to my records

They said that it can't be given because that their policy is to archive wager history after 14 days. They said their IT department reviewed my account and found nothing wrong

My reply to them is that I shouldn't have to just take their word for it, even though they're a reputable company. Customers would have no recourse if foul play were actually taking place. For this reason, I think citing policy is not an acceptable reason for not letting me see my history

Letting me reconcile my history with theirs seems like an easy fix. And the only way the customer can know for sure that everything is legit. But they've stood by this policy of theirs and are now closing my account. That's fine, but I still want my history. Still want peace of mind that nothing shady has taken place

Am I being unreasonable here? Or is this as poor of a business practice as I think it is?

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by miw210 View Post
    I've been talking with Heritage support for the last week trying to get my full wager history. I requested it because there's a fairly big discrepancy between what my balance is and what it should be according to my records

They said that it can't be given because that their policy is to archive wager history after 14 days. They said their IT department reviewed my account and found nothing wrong

My reply to them is that I shouldn't have to just take their word for it, even though they're a reputable company. Customers would have no recourse if foul play were actually taking place. For this reason, I think citing policy is not an acceptable reason for not letting me see my history

Letting me reconcile my history with theirs seems like an easy fix. And the only way the customer can know for sure that everything is legit. But they've stood by this policy of theirs and are now closing my account. That's fine, but I still want my history. Still want peace of mind that nothing shady has taken place

Am I being unreasonable here? Or is this as poor of a business practice as I think it is?
    I guess my question would be why it took you more than 14 days to think you have an issue?
    Last edited by PhillipKessel; 03-21-19 at 01:29 PM.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Welcome to the forum.

miw210

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks!

miw210

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipKessel View Post
    I guess my question would be why it took you more than 14 days to think you have an issue?
    I prioritized placing bets over checking the balances/history. I'm only on the most reputable sites and they all have extensive wager history besides Heritage. Limited on time between a job that involves a lot of travel and placing/logging a high volume of bets