Husker24
    Husker24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

NEW to MyBookie - payout help!

Hey everyone,

I deposited $40 over a month ago and am now up to 1K. Looking to cash out soon. Does anyone have advice on how to cash out on MyBookie to avoid any delays/issues?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Ain't happening. Ass book. Just book your shit with jjgold

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

Good luck. Be prepared to have ur act closed and money stolen like they did to me.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

They are usually around 48 hours with Bitcoin. You will get paid. They're definitely no Bookmaker or Heritage but assuming you didn't do any chargebacks or anything sketchy they don't give many problems.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They are usually around 48 hours with Bitcoin. You will get paid. They're definitely no Bookmaker or Heritage but assuming you didn't do any chargebacks or anything sketchy they don't give many problems.
    i'd like to hear a non-fake news report on the number of threads people create like this that are just scamming

it has to be pretty high, i'd go in the 80 percentile

but the ********* that cried wolf shouldnt ruin it for the legit people that need paid, sbr will figure it out
    Last edited by Optional; 02-18-19 at 07:55 PM.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Request a E check - They will make you go through BS shit - but will pay !!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Tell them Bonzaii sent you and they should get squared away asap. Tell em you mean business. Don't take shit from any pos book.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

they have been slower than their normal super_slow self lately. Have been paid many times from them for 4k each time. They take about 7 days to pay normally, and now it is up to 10-12 days... although they do say they will be slow ahead of time. they blame it on the superbowl.

also, they will hope you blow it back in the mean time, so don't ever let your balance dip below the payout level or it will get canceled and you will have to start over.

they will also underpay you, but when you call them and tell them you know what they did, they will reimburse you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: reigle9

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

They just paid me 1,000 bitcoin last week and I had no problems at all.. Took 4 total days to go through review to having it in my coinbase which was 975 dollars. Cashed out another 445 this past Thursday and in my wallet last night. 447 with the inflation. They didnt try to give me the runaround on anything. I have had good experience with them so I will not bash them until it happens.

scrambles
    scrambles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Read their house rules, look closely, you might find something that seems a little peculiar.