Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Nitrogen Sports blocked my account after I requested a 175$ payout

So I decided to try a new sports book and created an account on Nitrogen Sports a few days ago. Yesterday I deposited 50$ worth of bitcoin to make a parlay bet on a UFC event. I won 125$ and asked for a withdrawal of 175$(50$ initial deposit and 125$ that I won). The last thing I saw is that my withdrawal was pending. I decided to watch TV for an hour and when I came back I noticed that I can't log in back to my account. Now I'm getting a message saying that username/password is incorrect which is not true. I know my user name and password like my 5 fingers. What should I do?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

I’m also getting the same thing when trying to login, it say invalid username or password, yesterday was trying to cash out and they wanted me to enable two factor authentication threw google and I already had the Authenticator for bitstamp and other sites but never used it on nitrogen and could not get the code to go threw that google was giving me for nitrogen and I kept trying and logging out and logging back in again hoping it would work and now I’m getting invalid username or password popping up and I’m locked out of account and contacted support over 13 hours ago and no reply. I’ve had nothing but great experiences With nitrogen sports since I opened a account 4 years ago till last night when I tried to withdraw which this authentication process they force you to do.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

It sounds like there is a bug in the 2FA they are instituting.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    I’m also getting the same thing when trying to login, it say invalid username or password, yesterday was trying to cash out and they wanted me to enable two factor authentication threw google and I already had the Authenticator for bitstamp and other sites but never used it on nitrogen and could not get the code to go threw that google was giving me for nitrogen and I kept trying and logging out and logging back in again hoping it would work and now I’m getting invalid username or password popping up and I’m locked out of account and contacted support over 13 hours ago and no reply. I’ve had nothing but great experiences With nitrogen sports since I opened a account 4 years ago till last night when I tried to withdraw which this authentication process they force you to do.
    Got a reply from them: The error message you have received indicates that your IP has been auto-banned by our system. This can happen for a number of reasons, including multiple failed login attempts, or calling a certain page/feature of the site at a high frequency within a short period of time. Your ban will expire within 24 hours; if you are able to login using a different IP in the meantime you should be able to access the login page. Once again. You can override this by logging in from a different ip. Please keep in mind every time you login you have to enter Username, Password and One time password---- need to generate a 6 digit code every time you log in. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you, and enjoy the rest of your day!

I guess once you enable two factor authentication you are required to enter a 6 digit code every time you try to login even though it says on the home page that it's optional. I was trying to enter my account without entering the code and looks like system banned me for 24 hours. Anyway I received my bitcoin payout of 175$ in 11 hours. Now will have to wait till 2 am to check if I can get back into my account. Will keep everyone updated.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lol...the whole point of 2FA is so that people cannot simply login your account if they hack your password...you have to enter the 6 digit code every time...cmon now.

And yes bitcoin & hacking happen often. Used to buy/sell a lot of bitcoin, had a keylogger steal $250 in bitcoin from me and my friend lost $200 too. If you have significant amount of bitcoin anywhere, use 2FA, the inconvenience is worth it.

poker6469

That’s great news!!!
    I have the code there are talking about, let me try again and I will let you know!

poker6469

Nope!! Just tried several time with the one code from Authenticator and did not log me in and I’m not home on the same up address, I’m working and using data on cell phone carriers to try and log in.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Lol...the whole point of 2FA is so that people cannot simply login your account if they hack your password...you have to enter the 6 digit code every time...cmon now.

And yes bitcoin & hacking happen often. Used to buy/sell a lot of bitcoin, had a keylogger steal $250 in bitcoin from me and my friend lost $200 too. If you have significant amount of bitcoin anywhere, use 2FA, the inconvenience is worth it.
    Than they should remove the word "Optional" next to one time password because before I enabled 2FA i was able to login to my account without it. Once i enabled it, I thought the code will only be used during withdrawals.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Agree they should make it clear. Nitrogen didn’t used to be so well known. When they first began, 2013 or so, only bitcoin diehards knew of them. They spread on bitcointalk forum, where everyone saw scams occurring and had 2FA. I was a mod there for awhile. Thus, it became common knowledge how 2FA worked.

Now bitcoin books are discovered through SBR and gambling sites. People don’t realize how many scams occur in BTC so they aren’t aware of 2FA.

poker6469

Me also, that’s what I thought, only on withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Than they should remove the word "Optional" next to one time password because before I enabled 2FA i was able to login to my account without it. Once i enabled it, I thought the code will only be used during withdrawals.

I thought the same thing on withdrawal only,now it’s on log in also.

poker6469

That’s why I tried to withdraw to wallet immediately after tickets clearly on nitroge

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Agree they should make it clear. Nitrogen didn’t used to be so well known. When they first began, 2013 or so, only bitcoin diehards knew of them. They spread on bitcointalk forum, where everyone saw scams occurring and had 2FA. I was a mod there for awhile. Thus, it became common knowledge how 2FA worked.

Now bitcoin books are discovered through SBR and gambling sites. People don’t realize how many scams occur in BTC so they aren’t aware of 2FA.
    How long until customer support Replies to my email, it’s been 15 hours now and no reply.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they don't respond to emails contrary to what people on here will say

Outsider626

How long until customer support Replies to my email, it’s been 15 hours now and no reply.
    I sent them email at 1:45 am and got a reply at 2:49 am. Pretty quick it was for me.

poker6469

Outsider

Let me know if you here anything, I’ve been threw this a couple times the past 20 years with these online sites, things can be real good for a long time and things can get really bad quickly, for me the Communication thing with them disturbs me a lot.

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

that 2 factor one time password when you log in has been there long ass time

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    that 2 factor one time password when you log in has been there long ass time
    You are right. However it seems now they require it to make a withdrawl. It's a hassle but it's ok because they still pay faster thasn any other books. If they could just fix their grading they would be one of the best books out there. Their grading has actually gotten slower recently.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    You are right. However it seems now they require it to make a withdrawl. It's a hassle but it's ok because they still pay faster thasn any other books. If they could just fix their grading they would be one of the best books out there. Their grading has actually gotten slower recently.
    I am supporter of Nitro and use daily BUT they are not what they used to be with payouts...I have not had a payout that's been under 1.5 hours in last 2-3 months...old times used to be 15 mins max...Great place to play for BTC held funds but Fairlay payouts(instant) and odds blow away

Outsider626

I was able to get back to my account after 24 hour ip ban expired.

poker6469

I was able to get back to my account after 24 hour ip ban expired.
    Do you have to put that one time password in at login? And was it a six digit password from google Authenticator?

poker6469

Outsider sorry to bother you but did you see the question earlier I ask you about signing into nitrogen, thanks buddy.
    The customer service over at nitrogen is pretty slow on return emails so I have nobody else to ask.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I am supporter of Nitro and use daily BUT they are not what they used to be with payouts...I have not had a payout that's been under 1.5 hours in last 2-3 months...old times used to be 15 mins max...Great place to play for BTC held funds but Fairlay payouts(instant) and odds blow away
    That's strange because honestly I have never had a payout take longer than a half hour. Yesterday I did 2 and they were within 10 minutes. Im going by when they send it, not how long it confirms. What I can't figure out is why they still are so dam slow at grading. A few weeks ago they said they did some grading upgrade. It was actually fast grading times for about 3 days. Since then it's gotten worse than previously. I waited 2 hours for a ncaa basketball game to get graded yeaterday. Definitely uncalled for.

Outsider626

Outsider sorry to bother you but did you see the question earlier I ask you about signing into nitrogen, thanks buddy.
    The customer service over at nitrogen is pretty slow on return emails so I have nobody else to ask.
    Sorry i was at work. Yes you have to put in the 6 digit number from google autenticator every time you try to login.

Last edited by Outsider626; 02-19-19 at 04:03 PM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    That's strange because honestly I have never had a payout take longer than a half hour. Yesterday I did 2 and they were within 10 minutes. Im going by when they send it, not how long it confirms. What I can't figure out is why they still are so dam slow at grading. A few weeks ago they said they did some grading upgrade. It was actually fast grading times for about 3 days. Since then it's gotten worse than previously. I waited 2 hours for a ncaa basketball game to get graded yeaterday. Definitely uncalled for.
    this morning I had one take 3 hours....sent approved back to sent then approved again back and forth finally sent 3 hours...Not what it used to be....Still excellent times but I send between fairlay, nitro and AC88 allot depending on my needs and fast sending is helpful...Grading though has been better of late at nitro...Russian and Finland hockey been fast

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Having the same issue. Tried to withdraw doing his 2 factor thing and now I can't login.

After about an hour I could login again but still couldn't withdraw and now I'm.locked out again

Emailed support and messsged on Twitter...got a quick response on Twitter asking fot more info but no response since replying.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Okay got it to work.

Turned off Wi-Fi to presumably change the IP address and it worked.

poker6469

Outsider !!!
    Now that you resolved your problem you no interest in it anymore?
    I’m asking you questions and you aren’t replying back!
    Did you have to put in that temporary one time password from google authenticator ??
    It’s a simple question!! Thanks again.

Outsider626

I did reply. Look at message #23.

poker6469

I did reply. Look at message #23.
    Sorry outsider, you did respond to my questions, sorry just stressing about this and nitrogen won’t respond to my support email , this is day four and no response.

Outsider626

Sorry outsider, you did respond to my questions, sorry just stressing about this and nitrogen won’t respond to my support email , this is day four and no response.
    You sure you sent them message to correct address? I got my reply within an hour almost. Anyway you should be able to get back to your account now. Just enter the 6 digit number from authenticator.

poker6469

Thanks outsider

You sure you sent them message to correct address? I got my reply within an hour almost. Anyway you should be able to get back to your account now. Just enter the 6 digit number from authenticator.
    Yes, I’m doing everything correctly if you go on Reddit there’s dozens of people locked out of there account due to this new TFA they are making you do to withdraw.
    I got a email response from support yesterday afternoon and they wanted me to sen a screen shot of my wallet showing the deposit I sent to nitrogen with there bitcoin address on there proving I’m the account holder, so it’s waiting game, and they were giving me instructions how to do the two factor authentication thing which I already know how to do And doesn’t seem like it’s going to be. Easy fix😢

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they are a terrible terrible book stay away

too many tech issues

poker6469

Guess I was dodging bulletts last 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    they are a terrible terrible book stay away

too many tech issues
    They been great for me till last Sunday.

Outsider626

I like them so far. Received my 2nd withdrawal yesterday within an hour.

themike78

I never have had a problem getting paid there. There have been times when I've gotten 5 payouts within 12 hours. Not many books will do that. They definitely have some tech issues though. To me their main issue is grading times. If they could fix that issue they would be one of the best books.

12 Last