sportball29
    sportball29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BETDSI Took $809 Out of My Account b/c of an Unwritten Rule

I received a no deposit $25 bonus from Betdsi for a super bowl promo. After a couple days I rolled it over the required 10x and was up to about $370 of bonus funds in my account. I noticed the max payout was $250 so I went to the cashier page and cashed out my bonus converting the $370 of bonus fund to the max payout $250 cash. I then continued to wager the $250 cash funds until I reached $1059. I decided to withdraw this money, but I was told I could only take out $250 because that was the max payout from the bonus. I could not find anywhere in their rules that said I couldn’t continue to bet with the $250 payout after I converted it from bonus to cash. I talked to a rep over the phone who said he’d email me the section of the rules that mentioned this, but after 8 hours he still hasn’t sent me anything. I totally understand the $250 max payout rule but they don’t mention anywhere that you can’t continue to play with the money after you payout the bonus to cash. I feel like there’s probably nothing I can do but maybe this will help someone else not get their hopes up in the future.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I can't see any current no-deposit offers on there right now to check terms.

But that is the normal deal with no-deposit bonuses. You have a max withdraw amount associated and need to either do a withdraw or zero out the account to end the deal.

Where did you get the offer from? Direct from an affiliate promotion somewhere? like another forum. Sounds like that sort of thing.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

This is normally a rule. While I understand what you did, you technically, did not cash out. If you had withdrawn and redeposited, you'd have a case, but you likely do not have a case here, especially with the gains being 100% from a freeroll.

sportball29

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan731 View Post
    This is normally a rule. While I understand what you did, you technically, did not cash out. If you had withdrawn and redeposited, you'd have a case, but you likely do not have a case here, especially with the gains being 100% from a freeroll.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I understand where they’re coming from I just wish their rules were more clear about it because it sounded like after I converted the $250 to cash I could’ve kept playing with it because they were no longer technically bonus funds.
    Now they flagged my account so I can’t receive any more bonus offers so that I’m not confused in the future lol
    Last edited by sportball29; 02-13-19 at 07:27 AM.

sportball29

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

But that is the normal deal with no-deposit bonuses. You have a max withdraw amount associated and need to either do a withdraw or zero out the account to end the deal.

Where did you get the offer from? Direct from an affiliate promotion somewhere? like another forum. Sounds like that sort of thing.
    It was an email offer. I just checked it and it says in the fine print max $250 payout which I get that’s why I wasnt upset about losing $120 when I converted my $370 bonus funds to the max $250 cash payout. I just can’t find anywhere that says I couldn’t keep playing with the cash and had to withdraw it.
    Last edited by sportball29; 02-13-19 at 07:39 AM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

It is possible i got 2 one for Thanksgiving and one at Xmas time both were for $25. They are still sitting there because after the nightmare i had with the bonus before i am scared to touch a bonus there now . So there they sit.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

What do you know- another stupid Fukin rule and “ read the fine print” - always screws over the player in the end. It sucks dude, but In the last couple years you gotta look at ever rule in the book for everything u do- deposits, rollovers, free plays. Sometimes with these small free plays they offer you I don’t even accept for this reason- I don’t want them holding off on a payout etc because I accepted a small free play.