danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Bet365 is a square book. If you are winning bettor with positive account, they will limit you first then just close the account and tell you that you can't play anymore. However, they wont steal your money as long as you didn't break any of their rules.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Okocha View Post
    your nationality its relevant for the case in question ,believe me if your name was Mark Chester from central london you would probably have less problems taking your money out of 365,that make no mistake its a disgusting bookie and i was victim myself a couple years ago of stalling tatics for big sums and the usual proof of income,letter with code to adress BS.Having said that you are clearly ommiting facts and lying here in some key aspects namely how the hell you got down 35k on a niche market prop
    You have no idea what a disgusting book is mate

matty1
    matty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

How long have you held the Skrill account?

Okocha
    Okocha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    You have no idea what a disgusting book is mate
    Lol continue eating the crumbs buddy

MarkoBoz
    Excited!
    MarkoBoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

danwinkler, I received your private message but am not allowed to send PMs yet till I reach 40 posts, so soon will reply there. In my case no limitation came, only suspended account and being unable to enter it and access my own money+the winnings. I've presented all that I have done and how I have done it here, I have also copy pasted the piece of their t&c they are trying to use to justify their actions towards me, but I also explained that I do not fall under any of that and it's very easy to check that, and SBR and other instances will hopefully help with that.

Okocha, my friend, it is possible to bet that amount in 1 hit via a system banker, do you know what that is? We can speak about those at some other thread, some place where betting strategies are discussed but am sure most of the people understand what it is. Anyhow, it was just a normal system bet, all is clear, and that is why I get so angry and upset about all of this. And I feel I do not deserve this treatment, this is also a thing that fired me up so much. How can you act so arrogant and just casually suspend access to a serious client with that amount inside and not even dare to send a notification or an email, or explain a bit but a client must look to contact them to see wth has just happened. Shocking and unprofessional. But many of you keep reassuring me they will pay, I just have to look up to the sky and pray for them to feel the mercy and proceed, unfortunately for me.

Quote Originally Posted by matty1 View Post
    How long have you held the Skrill account?
    A while, it's a verified silver VIP Skrill account.

matty1

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoBoz View Post
    danwinkler, I received your private message but am not allowed to send PMs yet till I reach 40 posts, so soon will reply there. In my case no limitation came, only suspended account and being unable to enter it and access my own money+the winnings. I've presented all that I have done and how I have done it here, I have also copy pasted the piece of their t&c they are trying to use to justify their actions towards me, but I also explained that I do not fall under any of that and it's very easy to check that, and SBR and other instances will hopefully help with that.

Okocha, my friend, it is possible to bet that amount in 1 hit via a system banker, do you know what that is? We can speak about those at some other thread, some place where betting strategies are discussed but am sure most of the people understand what it is. Anyhow, it was just a normal system bet, all is clear, and that is why I get so angry and upset about all of this. And I feel I do not deserve this treatment, this is also a thing that fired me up so much. How can you act so arrogant and just casually suspend access to a serious client with that amount inside and not even dare to send a notification or an email, or explain a bit but a client must look to contact them to see wth has just happened. Shocking and unprofessional. But many of you keep reassuring me they will pay, I just have to look up to the sky and pray for them to feel the mercy and proceed, unfortunately for me.

A short while or a long while?

a period of time.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"we chatted for a while"[/COLOR]
    synonyms: time, spell, stretch, stint, span, season, interval, period, period of time, length of time, duration, run, phase, stage, term; informalpatch
    "we chatted for a while"
    How long does it take to get to silver depositing 35k at a time?
    Last edited by matty1; 01-24-19 at 01:27 PM.

lonnie55

A while? You are betting for years, right? But Skrill only for "a while"? What did you use all the years before?

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

Oh guys, what does it matter when all is verified and I am 99.9% sure Bet365 can obtain any information they want from them directly (Skrill). Perhaps you've read I lived in the States. A bank, w.union, cr.card, I've used everything that was available over the years. Now when I am in Europe Skrill and Neteller are the easiest and most convenient payment options for me at least. So, bet365 gets my money within a second, but hesitates to pay out (pays out who knows when but certainly much much later than their advised payout timeline).

lonnie55

Oh guys, what does it matter when all is verified and I am 99.9% sure Bet365 can obtain any information they want from them directly (Skrill). Perhaps you've read I lived in the States. A bank, w.union, cr.card, I've used everything that was available over the years. Now when I am in Europe Skrill and Neteller are the easiest and most convenient payment options. So, bet365 gets my money within a second, but hesitates to pay out (pays out who knows when).
    Well, with some of your statements you have left a room for speculation. Verified silver accounts can be bought at every corner.

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

No need to doubt mate, all is transparent with me. I doubt that anyone in the history of SBR has ever shared so much private info and stuff about himself like I did Unlike the shady world-wide organization that is the subject here. I have rolled so much money over the years in every payment method possible, as you can and might assume.

I just want them to get this done, and hope to get good help about it. It's ok to do this only if there is a valid reason and they have absolutely no valid reason for it, that is why I am angry. They have just sent me another one in the series of their automated and robotized emails, where they are copy-pasting the same exact answers about a review in progress and nothing specific or concrete again. They can review like that forever, they could care less about me.

matty1

Goldtransact over €45000 in a quarter

Isn't it a verified gold account by now?

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

No it is not, because I used Neteller before that in the quarter, before it I was on the Christmas and New Year's holidays, everything's got its reasons my dear matty1. Would you also like to know where I went?

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Man, this guy lives on here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MarkoBoz

matty1

I only asked how long that you held a Skrill account.

I was expecting an answer like over 5 years,over two years ,one year or one month.

Not a particularly intrusive question to a person who informs us that he is owed 85k
    Last edited by matty1; 01-24-19 at 03:50 PM.

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

If you are so confident that you have done nothing wrong, why don't you share the actual bets that you have placed along with the odds and amounts?

Pedro

Pedro

Also, I don't know what a "system bet" is.

It would nice if you could explain step by step how you were actually be able to place 35K to win 85K on an obscure low level league.

Btw, not that replying to any of my questions will help you get your money any faster, but it might make people understand on here what is actually going on.

Pedro
    Last edited by Pedro; 01-24-19 at 02:22 PM.

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

Alright. In their in-play betting you can select a single bet, an accumulator or a system bet with bankers. That multiplies the stakes by much more then a regular betting limit if you would be betting singles or regular accumulators (combos). Can send me a PM if still have any questions, not to go off the topic here any more.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Well, with some of your statements you have left a room for speculation. Verified silver accounts can be bought at every corner.
    Especially when they deposit 35k at once, which no doubt came from a "friend" loan and when the account isn't gold yet.

Let's be real here...you bought the account (both the Skrill and the Bet365). Deposited this once with that Skrill to Bet365, made a big parlay arb with the deposit and now they somehow caught you. You don't live in Serbia. I'm not saying you should not get paid, but this is 99.9% what has happened. No need to admit it, we know what goes on but you would be better off not posting this stuff on a very busy forum. Going public with it cannot help your case.

I just hope the money in your Skrill didn't come from a friend that already had a limited Bet365 account and you at least had the sense to deposit by BTC and eat the fees. Bet365 is known to get info from Skrill even without your permission so if that account leads to a trail of "new accounts" with just 1 big deposit at each one you could get burned.

My 2c.

Okocha

Alright. In their in-play betting you can select a single bet, an accumulator or a system bet with bankers. That multiplies the stakes by much more then a regular betting limit if you would be betting singles or regular accumulators (combos). Can send me a PM if still have any questions, not to go off the topic here any more.
    There´s your delay.You basically used a strategy to circumvent limits,you played smart now you have to deal with the consequences

Your deposit (35k)is safe apriori,but its at least debatable if you should get paid the full 85k on this , i would side with the player in this case because if the bet its lost bet365 surely wouldnt have done anything

Pedro

I am not a fan of sending PMs. I think I was just trying show that if you explain some these questions, which you keep avoiding providing a more detailed explanation for, people on here might be more understanding.

I think one of the problems people have on here, and possibly Bet365 as well, is that even though you claim to be open and honest, you are not forthcoming with certain types of info and people on here as well as Bet365 can "smell that out".

For example, just an example, someone who deposits 35K in one go first time at some bookmaker, probably would not only be a Silver Skrill member is another little red flag in my books. And others have also caught this.

Now, of course you could be completely legit, I am just saying that the lack of full explanations and some inconsistencies (like the Skrill account) is clearly suspicious to some members on here and therefore probably Bet365 as well.

I am probably stating the obvious with the above statements but I figured I will point these out.

Pedro
    Last edited by Pedro; 01-24-19 at 02:41 PM.

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

I do not care if coming here will help or not, I've submitted the official complaints everywhere. I shared my case here with everyone and I feel a little better at least, and maybe all of it will help someone in the future as well.

I am not going to discuss with you Alfa1234 those mad stuff like that I am not from Serbia, and that it's not my account or whatever. I wrote enough already, who wants to read seriously - will read. I just wonder why some people who come here are focusing on irrelevant facts, despite everything I've said. Perhaps and surely you did not read everything. I also said I can prove to them (Bet365 and relevant instances) anything anytime, any kind of document, I can make a selfie or go on a web cam with them whenever they ask. It's sad but nobody out there gonna steal my money, and my winnings.

I also know as many people have typed that in the Bet365 reviews that Skrill got a direct connection with them, and that's fine with me. It should be easier if they check with them about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    I am not a fan of sending PMs. I think I was just trying show to that if you explain some these questions, which you keep avoiding providing a more detailed explanation for, people on here might be more understanding.

I think one of the problems people have on here, and possibly Bet365 as well, is that even though you claim to be open and honest, you are not forthcoming with certain types of info and people on here as well as Bet365 can "smell that out".

For example, just an example, someone who deposits 35K in one go first time at some bookmaker, probably would not only be a Silver Skrill member is another little red flag in my books. And others have also caught this.

Now, of course you could be completely legit, I am just saying that the lack of full explanations and some inconsistencies (like the Skrill account) is clearly suspicious to some members on here and therefore probably Bet365 as well.

I am probably stating the obvious with the above statements but I figured I will point these out.

Pedro
    Just read, I have typed and explained all that everyone has ever asked me, not a single problem. Just need to give ya all my home address and think will pretty much be all you ever needed to know about me

Skrill, before I've used Neteller, before other payment options, and so on. All is fine and let's let Bet365 check directly with them, do not worry about that and can trust my every word that I will type here. They could have done that a long ago if they wanted, I keep saying I am open for cooperation, I want and need access to my funds. Not to collect dust in Bet365's safety deposit box instead.

SBR got all the details too, and let's just wait now.
    Last edited by MarkoBoz; 01-24-19 at 02:46 PM.

Okocha

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Especially when they deposit 35k at once, which no doubt came from a "friend" loan and when the account isn't gold yet.

Let's be real here...you bought the account (both the Skrill and the Bet365). Deposited this once with that Skrill to Bet365, made a big parlay arb with the deposit and now they somehow caught you. You don't live in Serbia. I'm not saying you should not get paid, but this is 99.9% what has happened. No need to admit it, we know what goes on but you would be better off not posting this stuff on a very busy forum. Going public with it cannot help your case.

I just hope the money in your Skrill didn't come from a friend that already had a limited Bet365 account and you at least had the sense to deposit by BTC and eat the fees. Bet365 is known to get info from Skrill even without your permission so if that account leads to a trail of "new accounts" with just 1 big deposit at each one you could get burned.

My 2c.

Spot on,no one does a 35k parlay in the molds he is describing above

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Have sent you pm in Serbian language,you dont answer...

Okocha

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    He is as Serbian as i am black

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Who are you guys to discuss nobody bet that and that,you just cant know.
    Looks like problem is that he doesnt live in Serbia,probably he live in US,and there problem ocured.
    35k Euro is huge amount especially in Serbia...

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

Wow. Okocha you just don't stop mate? moojoo, perhaps you've seen I was unable to send messages via PM till few minutes ago when I reached 40 posts on the forum. Will reply you immediately.

p.s. I live here, I've already said that too... I moved back from the States

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

It seems a bit odd that none of the admins have posted a reply.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post

Pedro

Just read, I have typed and explained all that everyone has ever asked me...
    I don't think you have...

...but let's just agree to disagree.

Pedro

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Because the guys are probably dealing with Bet365 at the moment, hopefully. Whatever they succeed to do, I will be grateful for any assistance

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Have replied to you now too, to danwinkler as well.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I find it very strange that there is so much support for a book....in a players forum.
    Some of you are strange guys

lonnie55

The investigation goes for only 3 days but you don't miss a chance to attack b365 in other threads.

You act like you've already lost your money.

Why are you that impatient? You are a long-time pro, aren't you?

I can understand that you hate their bad communication and that they just locked your account without informing you. And I agree with you on that point, this is not a good business conduct. But you should already know this behavior from other books. Is this the first ever issue you had with a book? Didn't you use soft books before?

techpeter
    techpeter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

peter coates used to be a U.K gangster. type in million pound horse payout. megan mcCann won 1 million on horse bet with bet 365 they will not pay out. in the U.K a bookmaker does not have to pay out on any bet it is called a gentleman's agreement. the bookmaker commissions and betting Clarkes of the course are funded by the bookmakers and always side with them. don't bite the hand that feeds them.
    as for being a high roller and only a silver VIP member that does not make any sense as for how do you deposit to the Asians that do not take bicoin
    what passport have you got?
    good luck getting paid out, my mate did take them to court and won, but that was only for £15.000.sure you find his case on the internet

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by techpeter View Post
    as for being a high roller and only a silver VIP member that does not make any sense
    He said he used Neteller before but I agree it's a bit weird he used to use Neteller all the time and now switched to Skrill for that big deposit

MarkoBoz
    Excited!

techpeter, was just reading that article from the Guardian about McCann and how Bet365 order to Skrill to provide info to them about her transactions, and they did, very interesting. I just send deposit by bank or sometimes by Neteller for the Asians, I rarely have complications like now, but since lonnie55 asked I did have some minor problems but never like this. I still cannot believe this is happening. I have calmed down but still it's very frustrating how some of the most popular bookies out there can do whatever the h*** they want and whenever they finally decide to end review and pay out or whatever, nobody going to ask me how I felt all these days and if I maybe needed some of that money in the meantime for anything else.

I successfully avoided William Hill up to now thanks to really numerous helpful reviews, I avoided BWin as well of course, in Serbia also a very good thing is to bet in local shops. You cant get limited there, and cant avoid getting paid out if you win. Though sometimes stakes allowed aren't that high but am starting to think more and more those offline shops are not always such a bad idea.

He said he used Neteller before but I agree it's a bit weird he used to use Neteller all the time and now switched to Skrill for that big deposit
    Is the questionnaire ever going to stop

Instead of focusing on why are these guys doing what they are doing, we are looking at why I did not deposit with Neteller and did with Skrill I just chose Skrill, could have done with NT too, what's the difference, both ewallets are owned by the same company anyway.
    Last edited by MarkoBoz; 01-24-19 at 04:27 PM.

First 123456 Last