Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

7-8+ hours to confirm... Is Bookmaker the only book who lets you play while

Waiting for confirmations?? I made two deposits today, Bookmaker and Betonline... Bookmaker let me use fund immediately on a deposit that hasnt confirmed in 8 hours and my Betonline deposit is going on 6 hours now...

If this is the way it is, then screw it all deposits going forward are going to Bookmaker... these times are getting out of hand

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

First, the confirmation time is under your control. If you're waiting 6+ hours it's because you didn't set the bitcoin transaction fee high enough. Biticoin miners are obviously going to prioritize transactions with higher fees over lower ones, and the optimal fee size fluctuates with blockchain demand.

In my experience, Bookmaker and Bovada both allow you to play without waiting for confirmation. There may be a couple others, but I don't want to misspeak.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Betonline many times adds funds before confirmation for me. Not sure why but it does....DontTailMe has good explanation why it may be taking long to confirm,,,here is a site I use to check network congestion and appropriate fees......
    https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

I had the same issue today. For some reason everything was slow today.