jackmars
    jackmars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Pinny Broker Account limits

Does anyone know if/what the difference is with limits if you access Pinny through AC vs. Mollybet (Sportmarket)? I understand AC is 35% what about Sportmarket?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11826

What I know is that all agents are having 50% of the limits you can see on the personal (normal) Pinnacle accounts. Some agents are taking position which can increase the limits but if you deem to be a winning player, you might have issues withdrawing your funds as we have witnessed in numerous occasions.

So, what you see in your private pinnacle account (not agent private, your REAL private account - with your details), agents will offer half of that, unless they take position.

And I would avoid agents that are taking position as that is only calling for trouble.

(sm has 50% of normal pinny limits, just to answer your question fully )

jackmars
    jackmars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Thanks Alfie. Seems like AC is paying up after a little KYC hassling from what I'm reading. It's enough sweating the games let alone the payouts.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jackmars View Post
    Thanks Alfie. Seems like AC is paying up after a little KYC hassling from what I'm reading. It's enough sweating the games let alone the payouts.
    AC KYC took me 10min, and withdrawn 1min, no hassle for me

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

AC should do the KYC before your 1st deposit