grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Betonline Cashout Fee Issue

Sorry if this is the wrong forum...I requested a $250 Cashout from BetOnline using their 1 free Cashout per month. I hadnt used Betonline much for a while so it had been some time since I had requested a Cashout from them but I know they offer 1 free cashout per month under certain circumstances so I contacted them twice to make sure I would qualify for their 1 free cashout per month before I made the request.

They specifically told me I had to include a note in the comments that I wanted this to be my free monthly Cashout or I would not qualify. Since they told me this specifically I made sure to include this because I was already concerned that something would go wrong. I followed their steps and made sure to include the note showing this was my free monthly Cashout and even asked my wife to look over it to be certain I had included everything as they had stated.

Of course they claim I did not include that note when I know without a doubt I did. As I stated, I contacted them twice prior to submitting the request to ensure I would be eligible and I even had my wife look over the submission before I clicked to submit it.

When I contacted support they told me quote “it could be a system error” and if I could provide a screenshot of the error they would refund me the fee. They admit it could be a system error but refuse to do anything about it unless I happen to have proof. I’m not sure if the page times out, an error happened, or what but I know without a doubt that I included the note because I was already worried this exact scenario would occur.

Do I have any recourse or am I out $44 regardless? It’s frustrating because imI contacted them multiple times and to specifically make sure I would qualify and yet somehow I still don’t. It honestly seems like they do this with the full intention of not having to honor a certain amount of these while still claiming they offer the free Cashout.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by grind4moneyz View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum...I requested a $250 Cashout from BetOnline using their 1 free Cashout per month. I hadnt used Betonline much for a while so it had been some time since I had requested a Cashout from them but I know they offer 1 free cashout per month under certain circumstances so I contacted them twice to make sure I would qualify for their 1 free cashout per month before I made the request.

They specifically told me I had to include a note in the comments that I wanted this to be my free monthly Cashout or I would not qualify. Since they told me this specifically I made sure to include this because I was already concerned that something would go wrong. I followed their steps and made sure to include the note showing this was my free monthly Cashout and even asked my wife to look over it to be certain I had included everything as they had stated.

Of course they claim I did not include that note when I know without a doubt I did. As I stated, I contacted them twice prior to submitting the request to ensure I would be eligible and I even had my wife look over the submission before I clicked to submit it.

When I contacted support they told me quote “it could be a system error” and if I could provide a screenshot of the error they would refund me the fee. They admit it could be a system error but refuse to do anything about it unless I happen to have proof. I’m not sure if the page times out, an error happened, or what but I know without a doubt that I included the note because I was already worried this exact scenario would occur.

Do I have any recourse or am I out $44 regardless? It’s frustrating because imI contacted them multiple times and to specifically make sure I would qualify and yet somehow I still don’t. It honestly seems like they do this with the full intention of not having to honor a certain amount of these while still claiming they offer the free Cashout.
    I have no doubt that dealing with their customer service is frustrating the hell out of you. I also have no doubt that with a little pushing and prodding (probably with sbrs help) it will EVENTUALLY get rectified.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they have horrible customer service,so bad,it is beyond description,good luck

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

did you request it on a friday? that was always when the free payouts (or $50 reduction in fees) were allowed

customer service is like banging your head against a wall, but like others said hopefully it gets fixed

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

I got free cashouts (one per month) on fridays only.
    You need to leave a comment what you want to use a discount for this payout.

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Quote Originally Posted by masachi View Post
    I got free cashouts (one per month) on fridays only.
    You need to leave a comment what you want to use a discount for this payout.
    Sorry, been on holiday vacation. It was definitely on a Friday and I definitely left a comment. I contacted them prior to requesting the cashout not once, but twice to make sure I followed the rules to a T.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Why wouldn’t they just give the free payout if someone is entitled to one???

why do they make people leave a note in the comments section???

Ridiculous!!!!

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I just requested a payout last Friday and got the $50 reduction of fees. CS told me they don’t give out free payouts unless it’s crypto.