b0z0
    b0z0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Betus deleted a live bet

What I am supposed to do when BetUs deleted a live bet claiming wrong line was given? I know a place a bet at Marshal -10.5 +110 but BetUs says the correct line was Marshall -10.5 -140. Is the burden on BetUs or on me to show the proof? Please advice...

Thanks,
    Vincent

b0z0

Update...
    A BetUs supervisor responded that I took a loosing South Florida -10.5 bet instead. He claimed deleting the bet worked out in my favor but offered no proof. Wouldn't it be better if the "bad line bet" was cancelled or voided instead of being deleted? How can I trust BetUs of not deleting my bets in the future. I am long time BetUs customer but I am considering of moving to other sports books. Let me know what you guys think.
    BTW, it was a $500 bet.
    I also made two additional bets... $200 Marshall -12.5 and $100 Marshall -17.5
    Last edited by b0z0; 12-21-18 at 09:50 AM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Crap book...I wish I could delete myself from their dumb mailers

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by b0z0 View Post
    Update...
    A BetUs supervisor responded that I took a loosing South Florida -10.5 bet instead. He claimed deleting the bet worked out in my favor but offered no proof. Wouldn't it be better if the "bad line bet" was cancelled or voided instead of being deleted? How can I trust BetUs of not deleting my bets in the future. I am long time BetUs customer but I am considering of moving to other sports books. Let me know what you guys think.
    BTW, it was a $500 bet.
    that is just a ridiculous lie by them, there was never a point in the game when someone would bet south florida -10.5... they started as an underdog and were down 14-0 and then 21-7 in the first qtr and never made much of a comeback.

do you have any idea when they deleted the bet? even if it was immediately they shouldn't delete any live bets for being off on the juice, only live bets that can be deleted fairly are obvious bad lines like marshall +10.5 when they were up 14-0.

these guys are scumbags, they tried to stiff me and their logic was that i was taking 100% bonuses... even though they were calling me offering the bonuses.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

Quote Originally Posted by b0z0 View Post
    Update...
    BTW, it was a $500 bet.
    Obviously you never play there again. They scammed me years ago the first week a deposited. Told them to stop harassing me for deposits but they still send shit to me, following me to new addresses. Complete con man scum bags. Cack smokers. Withdraw whole balance (good luck with that) and good riddance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

I have had A books delete similar live bets. Definitely in the last couple of months. Although they showed up in my history as "cancelled" (didnt disappear) so i was clearly able to see the non bad line wagers that I placed.

b0z0

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that is just a ridiculous lie by them, there was never a point in the game when someone would bet south florida -10.5... they started as an underdog and were down 14-0 and then 21-7 in the first qtr and never made much of a comeback.

do you have any idea when they deleted the bet? even if it was immediately they shouldn't delete any live bets for being off on the juice, only live bets that can be deleted fairly are obvious bad lines like marshall +10.5 when they were up 14-0.

these guys are scumbags, they tried to stiff me and their logic was that i was taking 100% bonuses... even though they were calling me offering the bonuses.
    Not sure when the bet was deleted, I only found out after checking the admin message.
    Last edited by b0z0; 12-22-18 at 01:20 PM.