bjs2025
    bjs2025's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

Bovada Site Always Bad?

Never have played on Bovada until now. Only put a small amount in to live bet foreign basketball. Been doing it for about a day and now suddenly, site will not allow me to click open any links, is sometimes just the white background screen displaying nothing, etc....If you click "Sports," or "Live," or anything it just doesn't open. This is on a cell phone and/or PC. What the hell is the issue? I don't think I could even deposit or withdraw right now with how it is acting. Thanks for any information.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

i'm having the same problem right now.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by bjs2025 View Post
    Never have played on Bovada until now. Only put a small amount in to live bet foreign basketball. Been doing it for about a day and now suddenly, site will not allow me to click open any links, is sometimes just the white background screen displaying nothing, etc....If you click "Sports," or "Live," or anything it just doesn't open. This is on a cell phone and/or PC. What the hell is the issue? I don't think I could even deposit or withdraw right now with how it is acting. Thanks for any information.
    If you're big on live wagering like myself, you should consider Betodds over Bovada. The issue with Bovada might be the actual platform and if that's the case, it should come back soon. If you're considered "sharp", they might have pulled access entirely. Either way, simply ask them. I'm sure its a simple glitch that's being worked out, but in terms of functionality and performance, you can't compare Bovada with BO