Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Xbet Review

xbet has great bonuses. I took a bonus and won some funds... got balance up to low 5 figures. Recently received my first payout from them. The process is identical to "mybookie.ag" as they are a clone site (not sure if same management). I received the payout 5 days after the request was submitted... as is according to their stated rules (a weekend was a part of this duration). The process was slightly annoying overall and required daily baby sitting to ensure things were moving along, just like the mybookie experience was, but I did get paid what i requested... almost (more below).

The good:

• bonuses are large, rollovers relatively low (10x or so for a 100% bonus)
    • they actually do pay... without a ton of run around
    • the customer service is friendly, pretty knowledgeable, and really tries to help. Occasionally they don't know what the hell they are talking about, but 9 of 10 are pretty good.

the bad:
    • the payout process is intentionally long. You have to submit the request first, then they put it on hold and demand copy of DL/utility bill, but you have to contact them to find this out. They do things according to their rules in terms of timelines though. Which is much better than many books these days
    • The payout amount i received was 3% less than my request... or about $180. I called them on it as other books have pulled this on me. I lined up BTC values and times of purchase / transfer and busted them underpaying me. I did not push the issue further because i have more money in there to get out. I am getting really sick of getting under paid and under deposited. I really wish they would just charge a fee instead of trying to be slick and stealing from people.

Overall, the book has little info on the forums. But they did pay me, which damn near puts them at B status right away versus other books behavior these days.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Its exactly the same site as MyBookie. Even their mailers and calendars/schedule books show both Xbet and MyBookie on them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nilsli

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    xbet has great bonuses. I took a bonus and won some funds... got balance up to low 5 figures. Recently received my first payout from them. The process is identical to "mybookie.ag" as they are a clone site (not sure if same management). I received the payout 5 days after the request was submitted... as is according to their stated rules (a weekend was a part of this duration). The process was slightly annoying overall and required daily baby sitting to ensure things were moving along, just like the mybookie experience was, but I did get paid what i requested... almost (more below).

The good:

• bonuses are large, rollovers relatively low (10x or so for a 100% bonus)
    • they actually do pay... without a ton of run around
    • the customer service is friendly, pretty knowledgeable, and really tries to help. Occasionally they don't know what the hell they are talking about, but 9 of 10 are pretty good.

the bad:
    • the payout process is intentionally long. You have to submit the request first, then they put it on hold and demand copy of DL/utility bill, but you have to contact them to find this out. They do things according to their rules in terms of timelines though. Which is much better than many books these days
    • The payout amount i received was 3% less than my request... or about $180. I called them on it as other books have pulled this on me. I lined up BTC values and times of purchase / transfer and busted them underpaying me. I did not push the issue further because i have more money in there to get out. I am getting really sick of getting under paid and under deposited. I really wish they would just charge a fee instead of trying to be slick and stealing from people.

Overall, the book has little info on the forums. But they did pay me, which damn near puts them at B status right away versus other books behavior these days.
    pushing a book that intentionally stalls payments? and you say this is better then most books these days? What are you talking about??? All the books I use Heritage, AC88, Looselines, Fairlay, Nitrogen all have fast as hell payouts some instant or very close plus don't give you the run around with KYC and have better odds too then this crap D book on a good day Xbet....Stay far far away from it is my advise from Xbet

Miz

hey stupid. not pushing a book. sharing information as to my personal experience with them. I use all the top books also. I posted a fair review with the good and the bad. take it or leave it.

youwager stiffing people, used to pay out really fast, plenty of other books stiffing people also. paying out is not a given these days with smaller books.

Miz

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Its exactly the same site as MyBookie. Even their mailers and calendars/schedule books show both Xbet and MyBookie on them
    yep, same site, same people supporting live chat also. Not sure if same management, but i guess maybe so based on what you're saying. they allow accounts at both books from the same person.

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Xbet a great book? C'Mon Man!!

Miz

nobody said it was a great book.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

If it’s the same group as MyBookie I’d play elsewhere. It’s like pulling teeth to get paid from those fools. So many intentional delay tactics.

Miz

Agree, it does take some babysitting but soft lines, decent limits, and big bonuses are worth it

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    Agree, it does take some babysitting but soft lines, decent limits, and big bonuses are worth it
    What are they worth? LOL softlines LOLx2....you made the case from initial post they intentionally take long to pay ect...solid D book on a good day thanks for sharing lol stay away my advise to you

Miz

do what you do, lemming.