PAMUGAS777
    PAMUGAS777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

@Alex

@Alex

Hey Alex! I'm kinda scared if you're going to pay me or not. You cancelled my first payout request because of your reason "masking IP address or using a VPN". I used the same IP to deposit via bitcoins and used the same IP to request a payout through bitcoins. You gave me a confirmation code via my registered phone. I do hope you'll really going to pay me and give me my $$$. And also, don't mislead people. When you request a payout via Bitcoins your website says "Processing: Free" now, CS gave me another link that you charge 2%.

I'm kinda confused about it. Anyways, please give me my $$$. I'm really scared on how you handle these payouts.
    I really never experienced more than 96 hours waiting and you're giving me these reasons that your payout is cancelled because of this and that. But, when I deposited money you take it right away. Again, I hope you're going to pay me my $$$.

I'm really concerned about my payout. Please, give me my $$$. I'm so frustrated on how you handle these payouts. It's not like this on other books. Thank you!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Only 7 years late.